I’m embarrassed for the Somalis here in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Lol, could care less about " Somali affairs ". Quit trying to grab my attention, & be more direct.

I know what you want. :ohreally:
now that i got your attention
I hope one day you will changes In sha Allah, I have one collague at work he is from a muslim family background I told him never to loose hope and all of Adams Children are sinners but the best is the one who repents it really got to him also when i spoke to him about akhira you could see that he was moved beacuse clearly his parents har told him about islam when growing up

now that i got your attention
I hope one day you will changes In sha Allah, I have one collague at work he is from a muslim family background I told him never to loose hope and all of Adams Children are sinners but the best is the one who repents it really got to him also when i spoke to him about akhira you could see that he was moved beacuse clearly his parents har told him about islam when growing up

K.

Morale of the story dont loose hope just cause your a fagget its just a disease and every disease has a cure.. get your shit togheter before death overtakes you niggggaaaaaa

Typical narrow minded muslim Farah, you seem like you suffer from anger issues.

You tried so hard to appear civilized at first sight, but your true color shined thru.

Seek help, you might as well cure your internalized homophobia along the way.

the lead singer looks like Flava Flava thug wrapped in an afar looking farah with an alcoholic face. The Aaf German rapping does give him a little bit of dignity tho., if there is any consolation in this @Nilotufian mess!

Flava Flava

Flava-Flav-Contact-Information.jpg
Lmfaooo don't hate the flava of love

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

You tried so hard to appear civilized at first sight, but your true color shined thru.

I do suffer from anger issues , I express anger in a very aggressive manner , may Allah cure me!!

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Imagine smoking joints and engaging in other aspects of hoodlum culture while also consistently reminding the audience about your ethnic background. :susp::susp:

Reminds me of when one of the future Boston Bombers tweeted something about how not all Muslims are terrorists, like gee bud, thanks for helping us out there. Truly grateful.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

You're trying sooo hard to be like @Steamdevolopment but you're not quite on her level of wittiness. Next time's the charm. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts