I’m bulking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont.

Somali girls should be skinny until marriage as they balloon up to become obese NFL linebackers after the first child :francis:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s unhealthy and disgusting for any person to be paper thin.

@Knowles my sister was extremely thin she began eating chicken + rice with protein (high carbs) supplement.Keep it up for 2-4 weeks and you should gain weight.

:ileycry: That sounds like skinny shaming. Who made you the arbiter of what is healthy?

Muji

VIP
It’s unhealthy and disgusting for any person to be paper thin.

@Knowles my sister was extremely thin she began eating chicken + rice with protein (high carbs) supplement.Keep it up for 2-4 weeks and you should gain weight.

I’m on protein shake at the moment walal. Will consider adding some chicken to my diet.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Skinny girls disgust me, they are too fragile and men have to think twice in bed.No wonder you are still single.

:damn:
:damedamn:

:dead:

:pachah1: Thanks but I'm cool with being thin and nun like. No point in modifying my lifestyle to appease brothers who don't even frequent the gym.

@Knowles I noticed some over 30 Abdis hit the wall.:lolbron: So many dime Abdis I used to know look either bidar ravaged or semi-pregnant and lactating, now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
What’s the best way to put on weight in a healthy way

I want to curvy like Beyoncé this year
0F8EF9F5-A0E4-4D3E-8CB3-F8A9ACCC0D27.jpeg

:dead1::dead::damn:

Where is this from!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
But anyway ya bum

Increase calorie intake pretty much by like a good 200-500 hundred

Work out as well so you don’t gain too much fat.

Shit even increase by a thousand if you can want to get big big like ayeeyo arms @Reiko

Increasing calorie in take is hard though. I did a bulk like 2 years ago when I started eating above my maintenance it was pretty difficult. I got pretty full quickly.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I’m on protein shake at the moment walal. Will consider adding some chicken to my diet.
the extra protein you're consuming wont do anything if you're not working out. you must do resistance training (lift weights) in order to gain mass.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
:damn:
:damedamn:

:dead:

:pachah1: Thanks but I'm cool with being thin and nun like. No point in modifying my lifestyle to appease brothers who don't even frequent the gym.

@Knowles I noticed some over 30 Abdis hit the wall.:lolbron: So many dime Abdis I used to know look either bidar ravaged or semi-pregnant and lactating, now.
dont listen to him. slim ladies can be very good in bed so long they look healthy.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Generally, increasing your caloric intake works. The fastest way to do this is to drink extra calories because it's effortless. And consume more:

-Nuts/Nut butters
- Grains
- Full fat Dairy + Whey
- Meat products
  • Eat larger portions
  • Eat faster
  • Keep track of your dietary intake with Apps like cronometer and myfitnesspal
  • Get a food scale
  • Do meal preps
  • Weight train

Status
Not open for further replies.