I’m bulking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It's okay to add a few pounds if your waist is small that's most somali girls we're blessed with hourglass.
I bulking up with muscle instead and exercising to get the kpop 11 on my stomach :gaasdrink:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
How can a novice who never broke a sweat expect to be a champion with 0 practice? :farole:
Doesn't being good at anything require spaced repetition?

I would expect the same applies in this case.
only 1 partner has to have experience to make the intercourse more pleasurable. in this case I'm the skilled partner.

World

VIP
Skinny girls disgust me, they are too fragile and men have to think twice in bed.No wonder you are still single.
What’s wrong with her being fragile?

Do you want your girl to be muscular and to protect you or something?

Slim girls are universally considered attractive.

What’s wrong with her being fragile?

Do you want your girl to be muscular and to protect you or something?

Slim girls are universally considered attractive.
There is a difference between slim and skinny.Skinny is a 40 kg average weight girl.Slim is 60 kg.

World

VIP
There is a difference between slim and skinny.Skinny is a 40 kg average weight girl.Slim is 60 kg.
But 40kg is anorexic not skinny lol.

60kg is alright if you’re a tall woman (5’7+) but if you’re shorter than that then it’s chubby imo

But 40kg is anorexic not skinny lol.

60kg is alright if you’re a tall woman (5’7+) but if you’re shorter than that then it’s chubby imo
5’7 isn’t that tall lol.60 kg is normal as women often have some more fat around chest and ass.

I'm about 54kg, and around 5'4 but look really slim. Trying to gain a bit of weight as well.

Ideal weight for me would be 58kg. Even at 58kg I still look rather slim. I think its because of my frame and fat distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending