I’m bulking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 54kg, and around 5'4 but look really slim. Trying to gain a bit of weight as well.

Ideal weight for me would be 58kg. Even at 58kg I still look rather slim. I think its because of my frame and fat distribution.

80kg is ideal. chubby girls lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What’s the best way to put on weight in a healthy way

I want to curvy like Beyoncé this year
I’m on my journey for slim thickness.

I basically want everything big except for my waist..:banderas:

Slim thick 2019.. Here I come!

I told my mom about this and she made me odkaac with subag. :rejoice:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

naa heedhee do squats wallahi get that ass thick aaaah im getting hungry just thinking about good futo ....:ahh:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

Chicken or oily fish like salmon

Protein shakes

Eggs

nuts (unsalted)

Advocados

Add 1-2 spoonful olive oil to salads

Full fat milk or yoghurt

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is a difference between slim and skinny.Skinny is a 40 kg average weight girl.Slim is 60 kg.

40 kg is 88 lbs

60 kg is 130 lbs

That's a huge variance.

And height should be in reference to weight. Body composition is more important than weight on a scale.

I'm 5'5
48 kg
Waist to hip ratio 0.67
18% body fat

Recently downloaded this app called Eat this much. It will help you with your fitness goals @Knowles especially if you have any dietary restrictions.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
woman don't get cucked lol. only men get cucked. if you're muslim, don't forget that men are allowed to cuff 4 wifes

It's the 21st century buddy. Women accepting to be second, third or fourth fiddle is getting halaal cucked.

You wouldn't share you're toothbrush why your husband.:nahgirl: That's only a plausible alternative for girls back home (that want to feed their families) they wouldn't accept it if they were in the west.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It's the 21st century buddy. Women accepting to be second, third or fourth fiddle is getting halaal cucked.

You wouldn't share you're toothbrush why your husband.:nahgirl: That's only a plausible alternative for girls back home (that want to feed their families) they wouldn't accept it if they were in the west.
I don't agree with you but since you're super smart and got a phd, I'll make an exception for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I've been struggling with this too :dead::deadpeter:

but I've decided to accept my skinny body coz gaining weight is nice but losing it can be so depressing

What I did to gain almost 10kg >

Drinking a protein shake twice a day (morning and night)
Drink 10 cups of water a day
30 minutes of sit ups and squats
Go for a jog atleast 3 times a week
Eat bigger proportions
Eat more potatoes in your diet
Eat a large meal after 8pm
Snack on bananas as much as you can

I gained so much weight , a lot of it went to my ass :deadosama: and then I lost it all 2 months later when I got lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.