Hypothetical scenario

Which would you fight for?

• Al-Aqsa

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Masjid al-Qiblatayn

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
unfortunately you can't even guarantee that muslims aren't gonna participate in such a degeneracy :mjcry:
Yes which is why I said God fearing wow.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You do realise men get raped in war aswell right? That's not gonna save you View attachment 263892
Rape more often then not is a tool of showing power and domination and to humiliate not necessarily because of attraction.

No matter how much I conquer and dominate others I would never go grape a man.(or anyone)
There might be some homosexuality in the army it seems

No matter how much I conquer and dominate others I would never go grape a man.(or anyone)
There might be some homosexuality in the army it seems
They ain't muslim so they don't have the same principle it's all free game in war for a lot of people and in a lot of these it's rape or be raped if you don't do what your commanding officer tells you to do when it comes to how they deal with prisoners. Why do you think all these weirdos in the West come home with ptsd? They all feel guilty about the stuff they were forced to do.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
They ain't muslim so they don't have the same principle it's all free game in war for a lot of people and in a lot of these it's rape or be raped if you don't do what your commanding officer tells you to do when it comes to how they deal with prisoners. Why do you think all these weirdos in the West come home with ptsd? They all feel guilty about the stuff they were forced to do.
I don't quite understand what about war, makes people do stuff they would never do normally.

I don't quite understand what about war, makes people do stuff they would never do normally.
Well the only thing holding most men back from being primal is there fear of the law and what those people around them think of them but in a scenario were there is no surveillance and they can get away with it and infact there government encourages them to do things on the level of killing and sanctions it as a good thing like protecting there country then basically everything become free game there are no longer rules and they try do everything they thought of trying but didn't do because they feared the repercussions. All their intrusive thoughts get acted on.
Plus war boosts testosterone making men more angry and primal and less reasonable.

In Islam there are rules when it comes to war and you definitely can't go around raping and mutilating people

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
You do realise men get raped in war aswell right? That's not gonna save you View attachment 263892
Rape more often then not is a tool of showing power and domination and to humiliate not necessarily because of attraction.

In the congo all kind of crazy stuff is going on raping men is the norm over there they do canablism nobody is safe.
Gaalo don't care whether you look like a man or not
I know that, however it isn't as much as women. There is some safety net to going around as a man

I know that, however it isn't as much as women. There is some safety net to going around as a man
Not in war it's just that most men don't get kept as prisoners or are fighting on the frontlines and die as a result of that and putting up a fight will more likely result in getting killed then giving in which women are more likely to do with no resistance. plus a guy is less likely to admit to being raped as opposed to a woman.

I would defend the Muslims in the Ogaden walaal. But Masjid Al Qiblatayn doesn't exist, even if it existed I would fight for and save the third holiest site in the world Al Aqsa.
First I’ve heard someone say it doesn’t exist. So what’s the structure/ruins in zeila? Your seem pretty knowledgeable on Islamic matters so believe your not trolling on this
096D5698-753D-41A6-8421-DF1BD9127B32.jpeg

Trending