Hypothetical scenario

Which would you fight for?

• Al-Aqsa

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Masjid al-Qiblatayn

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Imagine these two scenario's:
  • The war in Israel escalated they are now going around K wording every muslim in the region and their plan is to destroy Al-Aqsa mosque.

• Same time Ethiopia decides to K word every Somali in Ogaden and their plan is to destroy Masjid al-Qiblatayn

Which hypothetical scenario would you more likely to fight for.

please be respectful in the comment section it is ramadan.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Imagine these two scenario's:
  • The war in Israel escalated they are now going around K wording every muslim in the region and their plan is to destroy Al-Aqsa mosque.

• Same time Ethiopia decides to K word every Somali in Ogaden and their plan is to destroy Masjid al-Qiblatayn

Which hypothetical scenario would you more likely to fight for.

please be respectful in the comment section it is ramadan.
Obviously we would fight for somalis first.
You have to always put your people first above all others, can't go around helping Arab's whilst your own are being genocided

Khaemwaset

VIP
@Hamzza what would you do
"Somalis didn't exist before Islam came thanks to the almighty Arab's who crossed the red sea riding their camels like the messiah, the saviour of the negro east africans.
The Arab's are gods chosen people not the black L haplogroup somalis, we must decent Arab's at all cost who give a damn about somalis" - @Hamzza, probably

Khaemwaset

VIP
I'm a woman. I ain't fighting :gaasdrink:
We Can Do It GIF by joelremygif

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Khaemwaset

VIP
This was made by cadaan women. I ain't no cadaan woman :dabcasar:
Yes you are a good noble feminine pure blooded somali woman descended from samaale, son of cush, and borne from the nile valley 10,000 years ago so no wonder you strive to be a great woman, it's in your genes

Yaraye

VIP
Yes you are a good noble feminine pure blooded somali woman descended from samaale, son of cush, and borne from the nile valley 10,000 years ago so no wonder you strive to be a great woman, it's in your genes
I don't strive to be great :nahgirl: "being great" requires work which I have no intentions of doing :stevej:like I said before I have a cinderella dream. Not to do anything
Rose Relax GIF by Glow The Unicorn

I'll do you guys a favor. I'll send my husband to fight for your cause after I've had a child to inherit all of his shit in case he doesn't return :shaq:

Khaemwaset

VIP
I don't strive to be great :nahgirl: "being great" requires work which I have no intentions of doing :stevej:like I said before I have a cinderella dream. Not to do anything
Tired All Around GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I'll do you guys a favor. I'll send my husband to fight for your cause after I've had a child to inherit all of his shit in case he doesn't return :shaq:
Thinking smart :westbrookswag:

Your husband will be a great addition to my Somali nationalist army, the Somali expansion will be underway withing the coming decade.

The Somali Reich will rise
1680392002880.png