Hypocrisy of some xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Serious question, have anybody actually turned down Mehr price by a woman? What happens after?

I might be a simple person but I can't imagine a woman who's in love with the other and then deliberately sabotaging possible marriage by being too greedy

Plz somebody tell me I'm not naive:meleshame:
It happens with those with dhaqan xumo and have a herd mentality. Some women look to compete against their friends and family to see who can get the highest Mehr. But if she's a smart woman she would prioritise a nice honeymoon or having enough money to buy a house etc. If a woman asks for 100k Mehr when I'm making half of that a year best believe I'm gone because she isn't the type of person I would want to be with anyway.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Pfft, pathetic. All of you.
:sass1:

See, I'm not like these other Somali girls. I'm reasonable, quick to rationalize as opposed to getting angry. I'm the epitome of the Somali female, the best of the best, the cream of the crop, the top of the elite. Naturally these traits would be reflected in my mehr choice. Unlike these other females, my mehr reflects who I am as a person
:patrice:

So pay 500K blease
:dabcasar:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

See, I'm not like these other Somali girls. I'm reasonable, quick to rationalize as opposed to getting angry. I'm the epitome of the Somali female, the best of the best, the cream of the crop, the top of the elite. Naturally these traits would be reflected in my mehr choice. Unlike these other females, my mehr reflect who I am as a person

So pay 500K please
Come to my luuq I'll decide from there IMG_6515.PNGIMG_6606.PNG

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

See, I'm not like these other Somali girls. I'm reasonable, quick to rationalize as opposed to getting angry. I'm the epitome of the Somali female, the best of the best, the cream of the crop, the top of the elite. Naturally these traits would be reflected in my mehr choice. Unlike these other females, my mehr reflects who I am as a person

So pay 500K please

:yousmart:Play on playa.

Make it a Milli. It's not a charity.

:tocry: But real love.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow

For whyy

So pay 500K blease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending