Hyena torturing young somali girl to cure her from Jinns

ok but dogs that size do damage same as this
Hyenas have the strongest teeth and bite out of all carnivorous mammals. If it was really attacking the girl, there would be blood, even soaking through the clothes trust me.

The problem here is that none of you know this and just give qashin without understanding context of a comment.

I am not defending these crazy people.

Hyenas have the strongest teeth and bite out of all carnivorous mammals. If it was really attacking the girl, there would be blood, even soaking through the clothes trust me.

The problem here is that none of you know this and just give qashin without understanding context of a comment.

I am not defending these crazy people.
lolll we need to set a baby hyena on you kulaha she wasnt being attacked that nigga was munching on her

lolll we need to set a baby hyena on you kulaha she wasnt being attacked that nigga was munching on her
Read my comment againt. If that Hyena was munching her full force, there would be blood 100%.

It is probably a tame baby Hyena, her reactions are more due to her fear.

A hyena bite with intent is nothing to joke about. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Read my comment againt. If that Hyena was munching her full force, there would be blood 100%.

It is probably a tame baby Hyena, her reactions are more due to her fear.

A hyena bite with intent is nothing to joke about. You have no idea what you are talking about.
ok i give up lol shes an attention seeker and this agressive ass hyena is clearly just trying to play:mjlol:

ok i give up lol shes an attention seeker and this agressive ass hyena is clearly just trying to play:mjlol:

Stop projecting your faulty reasoning onto me. I am not implying anything of the sort.

Is the poor girl having a panic attack? Yes.

Is she being munched on by a Hyena (a predator with astronomical bite force capable of severing limbs) with killer intent? No.

Stop projecting your faulty reasoning onto me. I am not implying anything of the sort.

Is the poor girl having a panic attack? Yes.

Is she being munched on by a Hyena (a predator with astronomical bite force capable of severing limbs) with killer intent? No.
killer intent dosent matter that shit still hurts they have fangs

1716676305526.png

niggas like this need to be exacuted. No wonder somalia is in shambles cause of retards
We’re we always this stupid? Or did import foods and war ptsd turn us into complete morons?

Cause I feel like the generation of Somalis born from 1950-1975 are straight up the most mentally handicapped of us all… which is surprising since they had the best education

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Cause I feel like the generation of Somalis born from 1950-1975 are straight up the most mentally handicapped of us all… which is surprising since they had the best education
They did but 1973-1975 never finished their education they were 15-18 when the war broke out.

My Hooyo never finished her education in Mogadishu it stopped when the government fell she went to college in London though in her mid 20s.

I think trauma plays a huge role they are the ones who remember everything since it started.They are seriously traumatised

Poor kid, they probably thinking which each cry the jinn is closer to being chased away. Its one of those situations you have to play into and pretend it worked so everyone can go on with their lives.

This is where Somali cultural superstition is mistaken. Hyenas don't chase away evil spirits, they are the evil spirits.
- Source = my intuition

We’re we always this stupid? Or did import foods and war ptsd turn us into complete morons?

Maybe you should have a bit more respect for the elders.

That generation were among the foundation of Somalia. They had to endure famine, colonialism, mass illiteracy, a world in the aftermath of WW2 and the war with Ethiopia. Despite all of this, they created the golden era of Somalia. Your lack of respect is callous and insensitive, which is never a good trait to have!

Maybe you should have a bit more respect for the elders.

That generation were among the foundation of Somalia. They had to endure famine, colonialism, mass illiteracy, a world in the aftermath of WW2 and the war with Ethiopia. Despite all of this, they created the golden era of Somalia. Your lack of respect is callous and insensitive, which is never a good trait to have!
That’s not the era that created the golden age of Somalis. That’s the era that destroyed it. The ones that unraveled all the hard work of their fathers. The ones that fought colonization, created our flags, were the first ministers ect and part of the first governments ect were from the 1900 to 1935, 1940 being the latest. That poster is right.

1950-1975 is our father’s generation and the generation of the current presidents and prime ministers that we have now who are causing all the havoc. The generation who are the leaders of Al Shaydaan. The generation of the men who sacked Xamar. The generation who started blowing things up and the list continues. Hence you’re wrong. They’re not the founders of Somalia, but the ones who orchestrated its downfall.

The Sharmake’s, the Adden Adde’s and other politicians of the 50s, 60s and early 70s were born in the first half of the 20th century and if alive they’d be in their 90s and 100s. They were the ones who fought the British and Italians. Created the SYL and could speak multiple languages with sophistication and prized education. They’re the ones who created our free education, hospitals and all the things the men born in 1950 to 1975 took for granted and now deny us. It’s their fathers who deserve all the praise NOT them. They ruined all of their fathers hard work in less than a few decades. The 1900 to 1940 gen are the last generation to actually have proper dignity. It’s crazy to think that the best of us were the ones who were born a century ago.

Last edited:
Poor kid, they probably thinking which each cry the jinn is closer to being chased away. Its one of those situations you have to play into and pretend it worked so everyone can go on with their lives.
This is probably a local superstition rather than people thinking it is a clinical psychological cure. Users on this forum have to understand that maybe the majority of the world doesn't conform to the Western idea of psychology. Perhaps those people think the hyena is biting away the spirits attached to her. So from their perspective, it is all for the good. This does not mean the mother is evil at all. She believes it is temporary pain for enduring long-term betterment. So, the framing of torture, placing negative intent on the mother, or saying she is unfit is false.

However, I think these spirit practices are highly questionable within an Islamic context. They are ignorant.

Trending