Hyderabad woman harassed by her Somali husband in Somalia, family appeals to Gov of India for help

Maybe he just couldn't handle her bullshit after 17 years he snapped. That's the thing with women they complain when he leaves but when he was there and devoted they aren't grateful and barely show any appreciation.

No guy that gave his whole life to his family, would just abandon them, it doesn't happen! You should be asking why did the marriage fail? He looked elsewhere for what he didn't have at home.

Divorce is halal, abusing and neglecting a woman is not. Even if he divorced her, he has a financial obligation to care for her and the children. Abandoning a woman is not halal and certainly not abandoning your babies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're the sociopath who was making excuses for a rapist and tried to argue that a woman would enjoy rape. Truly a despicable "person".

1604687699204.png

Yes arab men steal their kids and send them to their countries, So did this somali dad that your ridiculing. He could be trying to save his children from growing up strangers to his culture but your so quick to believe Indian in laws over a fellow somali!

No, he took them back home, married another woman and then abandoned them.
That is what the article outlines. YOU on the other hand are creating stories. Lets stick to the article.

Divorce is halal, abusing and neglecting a woman is not. Even if he divorced her, he has a financial obligation to care for her and the children. Abandoning a woman is not halal and certainly not abandoning your babies.

I'm not condoning any of that, just saying blaming a man for leaving after 17 years doesn't mean he left because he felt like it, there could be major faults in the marriage which pushed him over the edge.

No, he took them back home, married another woman and then abandoned them.
That is what the article outlines. YOU on the other hand are creating stories. Lets stick to the article.

An article written by Indian media, for the indian side of the story, which you choose to believe without verifying any of it. You wanna burn a somali brother at the stake because your so quick to believe anything negative regarding somalimen.

An article written by Indian media, for the indian side of the story, which you choose to believe without verifying any of it. You wanna burn a somali brother at the stake because your so quick to believe anything negative regarding somalimen.

Oh please stop with the bs. This is a common story in our community, but the only shocking thing is that he abandoned her in a country that is foreign to her and the beating.

However, men beat women up all the flipping time, when the women have no family around. Like who is going to stop him? No hoyo no abo and she isn't back in India where she can get her family on him. Why don't you think for a second?

Why do you wanna act like something that is so rife is society is out of the norm?

At the end of the day regardless of the background of the people involved, being a woman in a foreign country with NO support system or money ends like this in many cases.

Get a grip. I don't find this story shocking whatsoever. If he didn't do it then shame on the media, but sadly i don't think this is fake.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
After reading this thread I feel like I got a PhD degree in Sociology of Somali Polygamy.

Last edited:
I'll be real when i say everyone needs to shut the f*ck up, nobody knows the facts, who the man is, who the wife is, or anything so stop making baseless accusations and we need to know more about it before jumping to conclusions. The guy shouldn't be framed guilty based on what other Somali men have done to their wives, he's his own person and this could be a plot to get the hindu shit throwing government to try to get the mother to leave the country with her kids without the husband doing anything or the mother is being genuine and the guy is wild one and did stupid shit who knows

Last edited:

reer

VIP
alimony is temporary for a short period. after the divorce is fully finished she is a foreign woman to him maaha for him to provide for her.
he must provide for his kids. don't stick us to dhaqan gaalo

I'll be real when i say everyone needs to shut the f*ck up, nobody knows the facts, who the man is, who the wife is, or anything so stop making baseless accusations and we need to know more about it before jumping to conclusions. The guy shouldn't be framed guilty based on what other Somali men have done to their wives, he's his own person and this could be a plot to get the hindu shit throwing government to try to get the mother to leave the country with her kids without the husband doing shit or the mother is being genuine and the guy is wild one and did stupid shit who knows

Finally a rational viewpoint!

If the indian family make enough noise then the indian government will talk to the somali ambassador, somalia will bow down been the weak government it is. Then they'll bribe clan elders, and that somali father will lose his children possibly forever. She wants to take those kids out of somalia presumably because she just wants to go home.

Finally a rational viewpoint!

If the indian family make enough noise then the indian government will talk to the somali ambassador, somalia will bow down been the weak government it is. Then they'll bribe clan elders, and that somali father will lose his children possibly forever. She wants to take those kids out of somalia presumably because she just wants to go home.
What I've noticed is that they would post single incidents where a somali man either have done something or might have done something and turn it into, somali men this, somali men that and generalize us

What I've noticed is that they would post single incidents where a somali man either have done something or might have done something and turn it into, somali men this, somali men that and generalize us

Where is it coming from though! For them to despise somali men so much, they can't see past anything negative when it comes to somali men. The self hate is nauseating.

reer

VIP
Where is it coming from though! For them to despise somali men so much, they can't see past anything negative when it comes to somali men. The self hate is nauseating.
coming from a single parent household is detrimental to kids. boys dont have a male figure to look up to and girls don't see a model father and husband. projecting hate to somali men means theres a good chance they have deadbeat dads

I think sometimes they need to know where to draw line between rational criticisms of individual men in society that have committed wrongdoing and just bashing the entire gender but that's just me, its not only that but basing a persons actions by what some people who happened to be of the same gender have done is also absurd. This is still not to say that he is innocent we simply don't know and should simply leave it at that

Maybe he just couldn't handle her bullshit after 17 years he snapped. That's the thing with women they complain when he leaves but when he was there and devoted they aren't grateful and barely show any appreciation.

No guy that gave his whole life to his family, would just abandon them, it doesn't happen! You should be asking why did the marriage fail? He looked elsewhere for what he didn't have at home.

You know nothing about the women and yet you're assuming she chased him away with her behaviour. If that was the case hypothetically then why abandon the kids on top of it? Its always men excusing other mens terrible behaviour.

While you may not be the same as him it reflects badly on your image too. I don't understand your way of thinking here.

Trending

Latest posts