Hyderabad woman harassed by her Somali husband in Somalia, family appeals to Gov of India for help

Where is it coming from though! For them to despise somali men so much, they can't see past anything negative when it comes to somali men. The self hate is nauseating.

Its not selfhate its frustration like it or not deadbeat/ absentee fathers and husbands are extremely common. Hence why so many Somali women are annoyed with our male counterparts. This didn't appear out of thin air.

reer

VIP
Its not selfhate its frustration like it or not deadbeat/ absentee fathers and husbands are extremely common. Hence why so many Somali women are annoyed with our male counterparts. This didn't appear out of thin air.
uk gaajo with jamaican dhaqan of abandoning kids we shouldn't count them. as for the rest of the world we don't have deadbeat dads marka please just talk about your 3rd world qashin qub london and don't lump us in with y'all

uk gaajo with jamaican dhaqan of abandoning kids we shouldn't count them. as for the rest of the world we don't have deadbeat dads marka please talk about your 3rd qashin qub of london

I don't know what qaajo you're talking about Alxandu'llilah i'm living well. I'm not talking about Jamaicans or other ajnabis they can do whatever they like. My issue is with the Somali community and most of the people on this thread are your fellow North Americans.:childplease:

If you have a sincere problem with what I said then be a grownup and address it instead of deflecting as always.:camby:

You know nothing about the women and yet you're assuming she chased him away with her behaviour. If that was the case hypothetically then why abandon the kids on top of it? Its always men excusing other mens terrible behaviour.

While you may not be the same as him it reflects badly on your image too. I don't understand your way of thinking here.

I was inferring to your point about how he was the perfect husband/father for 17 years, then suddenly switched to the opposite of that. I'm asking why would somebody who devoted a big chunk of their lives act this way? The only logical reason could be that maybe she drove him to it, if your a good man that means you have certain qualities I.e kindness, generousity, sympathetic, loyal, all traits of someone who couldn't just abandon his family.

As for abandoning the kids, you do know in majority of cases mothers make it impossible for dad's to see their kids, they cancel visits, turn the kids on the dad, accuse him of all sorts, many dad's then give up because been with kids means dealing with her.

reer

VIP
I don't know what qaajo you're talking about Alxandu'llilah i'm living well. I'm not talking about Jamaicans or other ajnabis they can do whatever they like. My issue is with the Somali community and most of the people on this thread are your fellow North Americans.:childplease:

If you have a sincere problem with what I said then be a grownup and address it instead of deflecting as always.:camby:
uk somalis have the dhaqan of being deadbeat dads not raising their kids:childplease: the place is a hell-hole i was seeing reer uk naago started to work in care gaal gaboobay xaarka laga dhaqayo unbelievable :gucciwhat:
I was inferring to your point about how he was the perfect husband/father for 17 years, then suddenly switched to the opposite of that. I'm asking why would somebody who devoted a big chunk of their lives act this way? The only logical reason could be that maybe she drove him to it, if your a good man that means you have certain qualities I.e kindness, generousity, sympathetic, loyal, all traits of someone who couldn't just abandon his family.

As for abandoning the kids, you do know in majority of cases mothers make it impossible for dad's to see their kids, they cancel visits, turn the kids on the dad, accuse him of all sorts, many dad's then give up because been with kids means dealing with her.
standard from reer uk folks to grow up aabo la'aan. abomination weeye waxaan.

uk somalis have the dhaqan of being deadbeat dads not raising their kids:childplease: the place is a hell-hole i was seeing reer uk naago started to work in care gaal gaboobay xaarka laga dhaqayo unbelievable :gucciwhat:

Half of the them don't have a choice and some are still married, but the husband is more concerned about relaxing back home with an 18 year.old wife.

Highly doubt North Americans are any different. Canadians seem like the worst out of the dispora.

I hope she gets the help she needs from Mudane Modi. But she might not because it appears that she is a Muslim Indian. Oh, how sad...

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I've heard stories of Somali kids losing their minds and going apeshit crazy after spending just a few months in Somalia. When you come from a modern country, the amount of activities you are used to is limited. I understand India may not be a 1st world country with these many different opportunities.
But I can tell you it ain't as boring as Somalia. Theres two sides to each story. Shes probably envies this mans new mistress and isnt getting much playing time or she is simply feeling homesick and is bored out of her mind.

Going to the beach erryday gets boring real quick.:nahgirl:

Stop trying to pass this of as a UK issue when all the other women here are from your side of the pond. Are you suggesting that they are making this up?

As for your point on habars entering dirty jobs its because of welfare cuts that have been happening for the last decade. Somalis across the diaspora do low paid jobs too. I'm sure you're one of them as you are so poorly educated.

Anyways if Somali men are as amazing as you want me to think then why would their wives use welfare in the first place or resort to doing care jobs. You just proved my point of Somali men being deadbeats.

In Minneapolis their are entire public housing buildings filled with Somalis.

I don't have statistics on visations being declined by women or men. What I do know is the man in question stood up his kids everytime he was supposed to meet them and lost touch with them for that reason. I get it you are a man and want to maintain the bro code but come on. You're defending deadbeat dads. If you're going to defend someone at least pick someone respectful.

Reborn
Some Somali men abandon their kids and marry another. The only difference is that the Somali wife is lucky enough to have resources and people around her. Sometimes they do this after 10+ years. I know this, because I have seen this.

So what makes you think they will not do this to an Indian with no family or qabil who will question his actions? Please come back to reality.

rEsOurCes

Do you mean sugar daddy which is welfare state from the government?
Fathers would think twice to leave their children if there was no income coming from the government to look after their children.

You're the sociopath who was making excuses for a rapist and tried to argue that a woman would enjoy rape. Truly a despicable "person".
She tries to hide behind the fact that she’s “trolling” which I hardly believe is true. She’s a despicable old women who wastes her time hating on youngest women and making fun of their pain and misery.

Trending