Hyderabad woman harassed by her Somali husband in Somalia, family appeals to Gov of India for help

So a good husband of 10 years suddenly turns into monster who lets his kids starve. Come on now!

Some Somali men abandon their kids and marry another. The only difference is that the Somali wife is lucky enough to have resources and people around her. Sometimes they do this after 10+ years. I know this, because I have seen this.

So what makes you think they will not do this to an Indian with no family or qabil who will question his actions? Please come back to reality.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Somali men have a track record of abandoning their families. This isn’t surprising. I wish her and her family the best.

Destinity don't miss
:wow:

We've made progress. From melanted males from the dark continent to now specifically Somali males and next Insha'Allah just the silver bullet and directly address deadbeat fathers

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Allah knows best but always remember theres two sides to every story. let's not jump to conclusions.Yes it is possible he could be a psychopath holding her hostage in which case that woman needs rescuing asap.

But i think there's more to this story, remember they lived in India for 10 years, why was not abusive then? not to mention she willingly followed him to somalia.

I agree two sides to every story

For ALL we know, the desi wife might be bored or terrified of boring Somalia and wants an excuse to go back home

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Destinity don't miss
:wow:

We've made progress. From melanted males from the dark continent to now specifically Somali males and next Insha'Allah just the silver bullet and directly address deadbeat fathers
Somali males are no different from other black males. They exhibit much of the same behavior. I am both horrified and fascinated by the behavior of the African male and his female counterpart: the mammy. They work together to uphold the status quo. It’s not just about deadbeat fathers, both need to be exposed to see true change.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Somali males are no different from other black males. They exhibit much of the same behavior. I am both horrified and fascinated by the behavior of the African male and his female counterpart: the mammy. They work together to uphold the status quo. It’s not just about deadbeat fathers, both need to be exposed to see true change.

May Allah swt make you fall in love with a dark sub-saharan male from the continent.

:banderas:

You are an aficionado on the male knee grow and his habits.

Are you American?

Some Somali men abandon their kids and marry another. The only difference is that the Somali wife is lucky enough to have resources and people around her. Sometimes they do this after 10+ years. I know this, because I have seen this.

So what makes you think they will not do this to an Indian with no family or qabil who will question his actions? Please come back to reality.

I know a woman that had the perfect most devoted husband for 17 years. One day he snapped and decided to become separate whilst living in the same house. She wasn't having it and gave him an ultimatum.

He's been a deadbeat ever since. Sometimes a deadbeat doesn't begin as one. They lure women in and after many years and many kids together they switch up on them.

They like that element of control because a 40year old women with 8 kids can't easily rebuild her life and get remarried easily.

I know a woman that had the perfect most devoted husband for 17 years. One day he snapped and decided to become separate whilst living in the same house. She wasn't having it and gave him an ultimatum.

He's been a deadbeat ever since. Sometimes a deadbeat doesn't begin as one. They lure women in and after many years and many kids together they switch up on them.

They like that element of control because a 40year old women with 8 kids can't easily rebuild her life and get remarried easily.

I've noticed with many men that their level of care and commitment towards their family, is really only based on their love for the mother of their kids. Once that goes, so does their duties towards their kids.

Some men divorce their kids as soon as they divorce their wife. The thing women need to understand about some men, is that some husbands only see their kids as an extention of their wife. It's one of the reasons why many men are able to marry again and forget about their previous children's existance, despite being normal fathers when they were married to the mother.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I've noticed with many men that their level of care and commitment towards their family, is really only based on their love for the mother of their kids. Once that goes, so does their duties towards their kids.

Some men divorce their kids as soon as they divorce their wife. The thing women need to understand about some men, is that some husbands only see their kids as an extention of their wife. It's one of the reasons why many men are able to marry again and forget about their previous children's existance, despite being normal fathers when they were married to the mother.
I don’t think it’s a universal thing across races though. Sure you have deadbeats in every group, but the level of child abandonment in Somalis or blacks in general is alarming. Arab men will literally steal their children back to their home nations. White men will have partial custody and co-parent with the divorced mother. I don’t know why, but it’s an accepted part of Somali culture that a man abandons his kids after their marriage ends.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yes I’m American. And God forbid I end up with a black male 😷

Abaayo macaan, you're an
Afro-American-Somalian queen. Don't be a self-hater. Nothing more beautiful than black love. No coloniser is ever going to treat you right and deep down you know this. Accept the riff raff & struggle love.

:lawd:

Wife should go back to india. Leave the somali kids in somalia.

Maybe he just couldn't handle her bullshit after 17 years he snapped. That's the thing with women they complain when he leaves but when he was there and devoted they aren't grateful and barely show any appreciation.

No guy that gave his whole life to his family, would just abandon them, it doesn't happen! You should be asking why did the marriage fail? He looked elsewhere for what he didn't have at home.

Stop politicizing your Anti-Abdi agenda with your petty generalizations.
” Many Somalis males have low values” kulaha there’s a time and place nayaa this ain’t the time :ufdup:

You're the one with the agenda, why are you misquoting me?
Go work on your reading comprehension, but then again, I expect offensive and ignorance from a male that calls women "naayaa".

Enjoy my ignore list.

Many low-value males= means low value men who are are large in number, that doesn't mean I insulted Somali men as a whole. I was referring to low-value males.

What a shame that some of you lack basic reading comprehension skills. :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s a universal thing across races though. Sure you have deadbeats in every group, but the level of child abandonment in Somalis or blacks in general is alarming. Arab men will literally steal their children back to their home nations. White men will have partial custody and co-parent with the divorced mother. I don’t know why, but it’s an accepted part of Somali culture that a man abandons his kids after their marriage ends.

Yes arab men steal their kids and send them to their countries, So did this somali dad that your ridiculing. He could be trying to save his children from growing up strangers to his culture but your so quick to believe Indian in laws over a fellow somali!

Maybe he just couldn't handle her bullshit after 17 years he snapped. That's the thing with women they complain when he leaves but when he was there and devoted they aren't grateful and barely show any appreciation.

No guy that gave his whole life to his family, would just abandon them, it doesn't happen! You should be asking why did the marriage fail? He looked elsewhere for what he didn't have at home.

And mothers don't give their whole lives along with their bodies to their families? Imagine if women snapped and left their kids and families?Many of you ungrateful men would have grown up motherless and fatherless.

It happens because it is acceptable for men to marry again and forget about his previous kids. There are no repercussions.

Trending