Hutu student fights teacher with broken arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Someones obsessed. :ftw9nwa:

This guy can't get enuf of atiya. I hope you live in different cities though, for your own safety @Atiya.:vo3yidw:

Projecting much? Go to first page she is the one that quoted me, most of the time she is the one that yells out my name randomly.

:sass2:

T

Tokio

anyway can we like...talk about how the guy can't even throw a punch?:draketf:

Bohol

VIP
anyway can we like...talk about how the guy can't even throw a punch?:draketf:

I wonder if he has been sent to Juvenile center. I hope the Hutu kid meets Tyrone
which shows him a hell of a beating then he can learn a lesson to avoid jails in the
future and stops attacking his teachers that are there to educate his ass out of poverty.

S

SOMACOON

I just realized how this niggah is only responding to the females.
Yaa laga dareemin is a little too late for this niggah :damn:

Bohol

VIP
@SOMACOON aka Boon boy what do you mean responding to the females, so you want to be given attention instead? Lol
don't be a daboole. Go take a gender assignment surgery if you want to be considered as a priority like the females. Nicca
wants to hide behind females to attack me. Come out now you got my attention.

:willsmith:

S

SOMACOON

@SOMACOON aka Boon boy what do you mean responding to the females, so you want to be given attention instead? Lol
don't be a daboole. Go take a gender assignment surgery if you want to be considered as a priority like the females. Nicca
wants to hide behind females to attack me. Come out now you got my attention.

:willsmith:
Saxiibkiis, I ain't tryna attack you. In fact I'm on your side. Maxaa yeelay ninka raga ah doesn't get consumed by dhaqanka dumarka.
You out here calling women s and talking mad shit about relatives and parents sidi dhocil ka dhacday.
Marka from one man to another, marxalada qabooji, dhaqan rageed kaama muuqdee

Bohol

VIP
@SOMACOON Some women love to be downgraded verbally. So first you have to know what kind of woman
you're dealing with, different methods work with them. The lady like ones you treat them with respect like Sophi, I
respect well mannered women with class. Any woman that steps out of line that thinks
she can challenge me though a few spanks here and there won't hurt.

S

SOMACOON

@SOMACOON Some women love to be downgraded verbally. So first you have to know what kind of woman
you're dealing with, different methods work with them. The lady like ones you treat them with respect like Sophi, I
respect well mannered women with class. Any woman that steps out of line that thinks
she can challenge me though a few spanks here and there won't hurt.
wtfu.gif

You owe me some serious cash for killing my time and high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending