Hutu student fights teacher with broken arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Atiya You're a . Simple as. That is the enough to get your blood pressure high for the day
drakelaugh.png

Theres no need to hate on me

Look at this filthy prostitute pleading with me to like her. Sorry to inform you not
everybody is into a which shared her pssy with half of London already.
Take your expired Hutu pssy elsewhere naaya, maybe AMISOM are interested
in used goods.

drakelaugh.png

Last edited:
^ how do you know she is a ? Ma taagneed marki lugu aasayay? (As menace would say)

Anyway, you two ruin every thread with your bickering. Create a thread and restrict your bickering to that thread.

Bohol

VIP
@madamelioness According to sources she is. Also she behaves ty and has no manners at all so that is a good
indication. Anyway I have no interest in her but she keeps quoting me from different threads trying to persuade me to
buy what she is selling (expired goods) .

:snoop:

A

Atiya

@Atiya You're a . Simple as. That is the enough to get your blood pressure high for the day
drakelaugh.png

Look at this filthy prostitute pleading with me to like her. Sorry to inform you not
in used goods.

drakelaugh.png

But you're not even into women though. You're trying wayyyy too hard to insult me. I'm not trying to get you to like me I'm trying to get you to like yourself. There's is nothing wrong with being homosexual and talking about my vagina will not get rid of your homosexuality or make you sound straight. You don't have to proof anything to anyone here aboowe. Everyone here already sees through you. You follow around a girl and make it your life mission to score points with her, no normal man does that.

Wallahi I'm getting PM from 3 different people telling me you are feminine and to stop arguing with you. :lol: so it's not only me.

I'm going to follow their advice and leave it right here. Keep deluding yourself, I wouldn't even touch you with a poll as I'm not into famine , skinny ugly guys nor down lows. Keep telling yourself I want you to give yourself some self esteem God knows all the turn downs from men ruined what you had left of a self esteem.

Like @SOMACOON would say ya laga dareemin.

Bohol

VIP
@Atiya If you want to find out if I am into woman you should ask your mother if she had a visit from Duke
of Harshaw while she was working in Bur-Karole as a pay to rent Cadaad woman, surprisingly your mother was cleaner back then as the STD was not that common. Now though I have to pass.I don't want to risk my future with disease ridden Hutu from Bur-Karoole brothel. I don't care who you get pms from, so why tell me about it as if other people could change my mind about you being a low class .

:ohlord:

A

Atiya

When trying to insult me fails, insult my parents. So typical. :lol:

S

SOMACOON

But you're not even into women though. You're trying wayyyy too hard to insult me. I'm not trying to get you to like me I'm trying to get you to like yourself. There's is nothing wrong with being homosexual and talking about my vagina will not get rid of your homosexuality or make you sound straight. You don't have to proof anything to anyone here aboowe. Everyone here already sees through you. You follow around a girl and make it your life mission to score points with her, no normal man does that.

Wallahi I'm getting PM from 3 different people telling me you are feminine and to stop arguing with you. :lol: so it's not only me.

I'm going to follow their advice and leave it right here. Keep deluding yourself, I wouldn't even touch you with a poll as I'm not into famine , skinny ugly guys nor down lows. Keep telling yourself I want you to give yourself some self esteem God knows all the turn downs from men ruined what you had left of a self esteem.

Like @SOMACOON would say ya laga dareemin.
Waalaga dareemay nacaska :dead:

Bohol

VIP
When trying to insult me fails, insult my parents. So typical. :lol:

Laughing it won't make it easier for you. I will you b!tchslap you and any nicca that tries to save you hoe that is why they fear me. They know Duke of Harshaw doesn't mess about.

:russsmug:

drakelaugh.png

in used goods.

drakelaugh.png

Is this that nacas @MrPrestige? Sure does sound like him. lol Always beefing females. made nigga.
:deadmanny:

@Duke of Harshaw, who are your sources? Or are you saying you know her IRL? She mentioned she has a fiance, not sure how that makes her a ? Anyway, if you two don't like each other, stay away from each other. The forum is big enough for the two of you.

Also, don't involve someone's parents. That's really low and ceeb.

A

Atiya

Haha trying to get back up. As if tagging abdi johnson for help wasn't enough. :hemad:

I tagged him because you broke forum rules. I don't need no help. I've single handedly destroyed your internet rep. Now you stoop to insulting my parents because you have no other come up.

Bohol

VIP
I tagged him because you broke forum rules. I don't need no help. I've single handedly destroyed your internet rep. Now you stoop to insulting my parents because you have no other come up.

Lol who cares about imaginary forum rep? Unfortunately for you, you have no rep here or real life... you sadistic .

S

SOMACOON

Haha trying to get back up. As if tagging abdi johnson for help wasn't enough. :hemad:
Barada, I'm here to help you, @Atiya is perfectly fine, but adigu you have crossed major lines and have broken every code commen to men. It's okay to disagree and argue but never okay to calaacal like a dhocil. Im picturing your hands in the air, snapping and clapping talking like a . Extra feminime and shit, take a lesson or two from the Somacoon onto how to address women, you can make a feel shitty without acting like one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Harshaw, who are your sources? Or are you saying you know her IRL? She mentioned she has a fiance, not sure how that makes her a ? Anyway, if you two don't like each other, stay away from each other. The forum is big enough for the two of you.

Also, don't involve someone's parents. That's really low and ceeb.

That is for me to know, I don't give out details of how I know but I just know.I have ignored her for a while but she has
been itching since day one, so finally I give it to her, lets see waxay ka heesho.

T

Tokio

waryadhaheen..ilahey ya yaqana......suuunki meeyay ciyalki wey waashen :banderas:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending