Hutu student fights teacher with broken arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
^^I don't want repeat the word. Waxaan oran laha waa idhi. Midgo la kordhabey la hoos dhabey ilmo bucur baceyr baa tahiin. When you see Daarods scroll your eyes down like a little boy. k

darod = oromo slaves abused in Yemen.

A

Atiya

@Atiya Stating the facts is not day dreaming dumb . You can
try to laugh it off all you want, but the truth hurts naaya.

This is the reality for the average Hutu male in Mogadishu.
draketf.png

nXm099t.jpg

A soldier holding a little boy means nothing and even if it does is it really funny to you that a little kid is getting abused just to score some points? Like I said you are a psychopath. I got you that emotional and fucked up that you think sexual abuse of little kids is funny. I pray to god your children don't get sexually abused. :drakewtf:

Why do not stand up for yourself without getting random children and my parents involved? You are a fuley you have no stones to throw at me so you insult kids and my parents. You are an overly emotional psychopath. Go and learn how to throw shade without insulting innocent people. @Queen Carawelo would be more than happy to mentor you.

Like I said calling me a and laughing at the possibility of sexual abuse of children does not change the fact that you brought up men being sodomized which means it was in you head. You imagined it. Which means you have homosexual tendencies. Let that sink in. :umad:

@AbdiJohnson its time for you to ban this psychopath making fun of young children getting sexually abused. It's not the first time he's done it. He's also verbally abused my parents multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
darod = oromo slaves abused in Yemen.
Well, Daarod doesn't have a Oromo DNA, none of us has that gene, maybe you closer to them in many ways. Fowqal Ximaar
About Yemen stories is not based on true it was a joke created by retarded elders. We have pure noble blood. Somali.
Isxaar claims Qureesh and Saudis laugh at them. They went to Jerusalem and claim Hebrew origin, didn't work out for them. They said again waxa nahay Dir. bwahaha. Maxaa hada damacsantihin, yaa ku biiri rabtan?

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@Atiya So now you want to play the higher moral ground? Don't open your filthy mouth again. I was stating the reality
and the reality is AMISOM abuses Mogadishu residents whether male or female, hence why I said those who misbehave
in the west should be sent back to Mogadishu if they are not grateful the safety the west
has offered them like this Hutu guy trying to beat a teacher up.

I will gladly insult your whole existence if you step out of line -bucket. :childplease:

waraabe

Your superior
Well, Daarod doesn't have a Oromo DNA, none of us has that gene, maybe you closer to them in many ways. Fowqal Ximaar
About Yemen stories is not based on true it was a joke created by retarded elders. We have pure noble blood. Somali.
Isxaar claims Qureesh and Saudis laugh at them. They went to Jerusalem and claim decent Hebrew, didn't work out for them. They said Again decent Dir. bwahaha. Maxaa hada damacsantihin yaa ku biiri rabtan?

noble?? nobles from dadaab metropolis

A

Atiya

@Atiya So now you want to play the higher moral ground? Don't open your filthy mouth again. I was stating the reality
and the reality is AMISOM abuses Mogadishu residents whether male or female, hence why I said those who misbehave
in the west should be sent back to Mogadishu if they are not grateful the safety the west has offered them.

No don't change shxt. You laughed at young children getting abused and posted a photo of a young child to say he gets sexually abused. You've also verbally abused and insulted my parents on many occasions. That is against forum rules I hope @AbdiJohnson @Duchess and @Admin apply justice and ban you for making fun of innocent children and verbally abusing my parents who have done nothing to you. It's me who's insulting you so take it up with me like a man and not innocent people. :camby:

Bohol

VIP
@Atiya Don't cry now . I will slap you harder if you step out of line again. I will also grill your parents and
yourself. You don't expect to call people fag and get away with it, bila edabad, if you can't handle the heat
get out of the kitchen, don't quote me again.

:camby:

A

Atiya

@Atiya Don't cry now . I will slap you harder if you step out of line again. I will also grill your parents and
yourself. You don't expect to call people fag and get away with it, bila edabad, if you can't handle the heat
get out of the kitchen, don't quote me again.

:camby:

Calling me a won't change shxt. You are a who day dreams of sodomy and when you can't handle the heat you insult parents and innocent children because you don't know how to stand up for yourself. It must suck being an ugly . Theres no need to hate on me for that it's not my fault God created you ugly and it's not my fault no man is interested in you. Continue wearing tight jeans and fruity shirts though that might do the trick for you one day. :chrisfreshhah:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Hawiye feared by Dir(isaaq, biimaal) and Darood(majeerteen, ogadeen).

Wallahi it feels good to be hawiye. So much fear coming our way hahahaha

HUTU=HAWIYE UNITED TOWARDS UGAARSI
That gives many dir and darood panic and heartattack.

Maamulka state(sland) ruled by Xabashis kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
They bend over without resistance
:dead::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
@Atiya You're still a -bucket that I have zero respect for. I am sure you have some vibrating stuff
to use at home, I am not taking the risk of doing you myself since you likely have STD, you herpes infected smelly
. No matter how many other people you tag and the help you cry fo the truth hurts unfortunately.

:hova:

waraabe

Your superior
Calling me a won't change shxt. You are a who day dreams of sodomy and when you can't handle the heat you insult parents and innocent children because you don't know how to stand up for yourself. It must suck being an ugly . Theres no need to hate on me for that it's not my fault God created you ugly and it's not my fault no man is interested in you. Continue wearing tight jeans and fruity shirts though that might do the trick for you one day. :chrisfreshhah:

i pm u, stop ignoring

A

Atiya

@Atiya You're still a -bucket that I have zero respect for. Go away , I am sure you have some vibrating stuff
to use at home, I am not taking the risk of doing you myself since you likely have STD, your herpes infected smelly

:hova:

Calling me names won't change the fact that you are a down low bottom bxtch. Don't be mad at me because guys holla at me. It's not my fault I have a vagina. How do you know about vibrating stuff? Do you use it in your anal? Loooooool Wallahi you are a qaniis. Kulaha I'll do you myself. Do you even do women? Loooooool stop trying to sound straight we lol know what you are duke of s.

You're 5 minutes of getting my attention is up. I'm done feeding you attention. I'll be more than happy to give you dressing tips though.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Hawiye feared by Dir(isaaq, biimaal) and Darood(majeerteen, ogadeen).

Wallahi it feels good to be hawiye. So much fear coming our way hahahaha

HUTU=HAWIYE UNITED TOWARDS UGAARSI
That gives many dir and darood panic and heartattack.

Maamulka state(sland) ruled by Xabashis kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
They bend over without resistance
:dead::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Not the whole Darood tho.

You sound Ceyr. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending