Husband gave his wife HIV after they had 5 kids

The only reason why polygamy occurs in the first place is due to the man having the wealth and sustenance to afford such things. It would be different in Somalia, since many young never married women that enter polygamous relationships come from poor households, and see becoming a 2nd/3rd/4th wife as advantageous, even though many see it as relegating. Forced marriages also occur as well.

It's f'ed up, but it's true.

That, I believe, is prohibited in Islam. Allaahu Aclaam, but I think I heard that the wives must be satisfied in unison in order to form a polygamous relationship. The man also has to check-in with his parents/guardians (if they're alive). Behind-the-back cheating is Zinaa, which warrants the stoning of the guilty in both parties. I have to check first, though. I'd hate to lie on the diin.

STI checking obv doesn't happen with Somalis, btw. :mjlol: I agree on that.

Saxib,

Whilst you're right. All sorts of marriages are happening. You will find girls that get married off at 14 divorced in a few years and on to the next husband by 21.

No, Islamically a man does not have to check in with anyone. According to many scholars, whilst its good etiquette to tell the wife, many would say he doesn't even have to. Many Somali guys use that as a way to have secret 2nd wives.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
The only reason why polygamy occurs in the first place is due to the man having the wealth and sustenance to afford such things. It would be different in Somalia, since many young never married women that enter polygamous relationships come from poor households, and see becoming a 2nd/3rd/4th wife as advantageous, even though many see it as relegating. Forced marriages also occur as well.

It's f'ed up, but it's true.

That, I believe, is prohibited in Islam. Allaahu Aclaam, but I think I heard that the wives must be satisfied in unison in order to form a polygamous relationship. The man also has to check-in with his parents/guardians (if they're alive). Behind-the-back cheating is Zinaa, which warrants the stoning of the guilty in both parties. I have to check first, though. I'd hate to lie on the diin.

STI checking obv doesn't happen with Somalis, btw. :mjlol: I agree on that.

Let's agree to disagree. I have to head off now. Let this be our final message(s) on this topic.
Sir you're in more western timezone, go to sleep sir. I am central time and you're most likely Mountain time.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lol, you don't get STIs via polygamy (Islamic way). I know this may sound counterintuitive to you, but the vast majority of polygamous marriages involve the bride (2nd/3rd/4th wife-to-be) being celibate without any prior relations with others from the opposite sex. If one gets STIs through polygamy, he's either committing Zina, or one of his spouses' are committing the deed too.

Polygamy (the act of male seeking up to 4 wives in an Islamic, Halaal fashion) would've been strictly prohibited in Islam if it caused sexual diseases and immodesty. There's a reason why Allah (SWT) made it permissible and Halaal.

But I do agree that one must consult their wife before taking such actions, though. I have to search and see if a husband could marry behind their wife's back. I'm pretty sure that is Haraam, but I have to check that up.
thats dumbest thing ive heard saying you can't get HIV from polygamy

theres a story of a somali women she got married to a man who already got a wife she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby whenever she tried breastfeed the baby the husband stopped her than he told her hes got HIV she later did a test she got tested positive and her baby got tested negative so dont go around saying you cant get HIV from polygamy

Mercury

VIP
Off topic but you know what pisses me off about Somali marriages (when the guys diaspora and the girls from back home?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont forget the excuses

"shes not alone she has her family help with the baby"

"she living a good life im paying all bills"

but the worst of all excuses is the reason why he doesn't bring her to the west "I don't want my family to be raised in the west"

the truth is hes scared if she comes to the west shes gonna use him for citizenship imagine marrying someone you dont even trust and would rather her stay there and go visit once a year

dont forget the excuses

"shes not alone she has her family help with the baby"

"she living a good life im paying all bills"

but the worst of all excuses is the reason why he doesn't bring her to the west "I don't want my family to be raised in the west"

the truth is hes scared if she comes to the west shes gonna use him for citizenship imagine marrying someone you dont even trust and would rather her stay there and go visit once a year
Yeah but each time they visit, the woman ends up pregnant. Are there no contraceptives in Somalia? Or he could bring them from the West. It’s irresponsible to keep having kids and leaving them in Somalia while u enjoy the benefits of the West, not to mention not considering family planning and leaving your wife alone with no help.

I think what upsets me is how they’re left holding the bag. The woman I’m talking about already has 3 kids under 3 and has announced her 4th pregnancy. Her “husband” left Somalia late February. Imagine that? At least a woman popping out kids in the west has some form of assistance. There’s no equivalent in Somalia. Why as a man do you keep getting your miskeen wife pregnant back home? Is it a way to show proof that they’re actually intimate? I don’t get it.

Mercury

VIP
Yeah but each time they visit, the woman ends up pregnant. Are there no contraceptives in Somalia? Or he could bring them from the West. It’s irresponsible to keep having kids and leaving them in Somalia while u enjoy the benefits of the West, not to mention not considering family planning and leaving your wife alone with no help.
there are condoms in the pharmacy but majority don't get them I have a uncle he got his own pharmacy and its rare that guys come to get condoms some even believe contraceptions are haram when it's not family planning is allowed in Islam my guess is the guy is selfish and doesn't care if she get pregnant or not shes the one whose gonna be raising the baby

there are condoms in the pharmacy but majority don't get them I have a uncle he got his own pharmacy and its rare that guys come to get condoms some even believe contraceptions are haram when it's not family planning is allowed in Islam my guess is the guy is selfish and doesn't care if she get pregnant or not shes the one whose gonna be raising the baby

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
HIV testing should be done without patient consent. Somalis need to be tricked. I know even if u give them the results in writing, they will spit on u and go on with their life, but at least it is in their mind. The seed will grow.

This woman had untreated TB before HIV infection. Seems like HIV saved her life. Now she can be treated for both

Are there no contraceptives in Somalia?
Let's not beat around the bush, ceeb culture is the cause of that.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can count how many xaliimos are infected with HIV in Minneapolis thanks to their husband drug use, and then get into the abbys night life, sleeping with dhi.los. gays. trannys...donkeys, dogs etc etc and then taking the gift of life to their mama wife.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
and whats exactly ceeb about condoms and contraception?

It is proof u r about to do the dirty deed. No room for denial or self philosophy. Sometimes getting HIV is better than a pharmacist knowing u r about to go to excrete sperms.

Mercury

VIP
It is proof u r about to do the dirty deed. No room for denial or self philosophy. Sometimes getting HIV is better than a pharmacist knowing u r about to go to excrete sperms.
loool thats not ceeb ive seen bunch of somalis come to my uncles pharmacy asking for hemorroid cream and they weren't ashamed to ask for it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
loool thats not ceeb ive seen bunch of somalis come to my uncles pharmacy asking for hemorroid cream and they weren't ashamed to ask for it

How do u get a hemorroid ?

and whats exactly ceeb about condoms and contraception?
When we look at it, nothing ceeb, people perceive it as ceeb. Especially Somalia. There is this weird feeling about it, when you go into the pharmacy and ask for condoms, the look given to you, the backtalk .Them knowing your going to do the deeds. I cannot really explain it, it something you first-hand see for yourself.

Trending

Latest posts