Husband gave his wife HIV after they had 5 kids

loool thats not ceeb ive seen bunch of somalis come to my uncles pharmacy asking for hemorroid cream and they weren't ashamed to ask for it
They could even ask for "Horny Goat Weed" with no shame at all. (FYI : It is highly in demand in Mogadishu). But a condom, well my friend, we got people as shy as a child.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
maybe they had too much baasto,canjeero,bread

according to google

Hemorrhoids can develop from increased pressure in the lower rectum due to: Straining during bowel movements. Sitting for long periods of time on the toilet. Having chronic diarrhea or constipation.

1623682895036.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loads of bitter females who can’t find husbands are mad and hate polygamy.
Islamically it’s made Halaal
:rejoice:

Polygamy is not for every man tho. ONLY ultra Alpha men who have enough finances and high sexual drive. Those men are hard to find nowadays

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Polygamy is not for every man tho. ONLY ultra Alpha men who have enough finances and high sexual drive. Those men are hard to find nowadays
Not very alpha thing to do to hide a secret wife cause you're scared how the wife will react

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not very alpha thing to do to hide a secret wife cause youre scared how the wife will react

Exactly. The Alpha man who is financially secure will not hide it. Alpha men also pick the right submissive wife for a reason. His way or the highway

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
My dad was telling me how his divorced friend went to Somalia to retire and he ended up meeting a woman and they decided to get married. However, he wanted an HIV test before the marriage happened. She took offence to it but she eventually obliged. I find it shocking that someone that knows they're HIV negative would refuse to. Or did she not know her status?

I don't know if its coming from a place of severe xaasidnimo or ignorance. We are talking about a common problem that has an impact on women back home, yet you see it as 'hate' when we talk about it?
It happens to men too. Not many people would tell if they had HIV.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You got old Somali ladies from the west taking advantage these young desperate dudes back home too. It’s weird phenomenon, not sure why nobody talks about it.

It is very rare tho. Its liking looking for a woman who rapes men. Very rare

Both were HIV negative, and they had some kids and then she found out she got HIV from her husband. So he most likely cheated on her. He denies he has HIV now, and blames it on her but she knows he is one who gave it to her. Another Somali woman also got the HIV from her late husband who she said had 2 other wives. Oh man this is scary, I will make sure I don't have more than 2 wives and I have them tested.

Tbh when I hear of married men who are HIV+ my first thought isn’t that they slept with infected female but that they slept with an infected male. Reason is female to male transmission is incredibly rare like .04% or 4 chances outta 10,000 encounters. Male to female is much higher whereas male- male is almost guaranteed if unprotected. I remember a case in Columbus where a Somali guy went to Somalia for a month and came back HIV+ and I was like smh because either he slept with 2000 women in 30 days or something else is going on. But Somalis being ignorant about these things tend to blame women for HIV transmissions.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tbh when I hear of married men who are HIV+ my first thought isn’t that they slept with infected female but that they slept with an infected male. Reason is female to male transmission is incredibly rare like .04% or 4 chances outta 10,000 encounters. Male to female is much higher whereas male- male is almost guaranteed if unprotected. I remember a case in Columbus where a Somali guy went to Somalia for a month Ana came back HIV+ and I was just like smh because either he slept with 2000 women in 30 days or something else is going on.

In Kenya & Somalia tho-- the situation changes quickly. They get it from prostitutes. Here in the west-- yes, if a wife has HIV, her husband slept with a gay man for sure.

mrlog

VIP
Not very alpha thing to do to hide a secret wife cause you're scared how the wife will react

no need to equate polygamy with secret wives.
The principle of Polygamy is pure and if practiced properly is Halaal.
Blood transfusions if done incorrectly cause STI, should all blood works be outlawed?
Same applies to Polygamy.
Why demean something made halaal by Allah.

a woman can refuse and has a right to refuse being in a polygamous household.
But don’t try to upgrade the Deen like an iPhone ios software

In Kenya & Somalia tho-- the situation changes quickly. They get it from prostitutes. Here in the west-- yes, if a wife has HIV, her husband slept with a gay man for sure.
Even with female prostitutes it’s incredibly hard for a male to contract HIV because of the natural protective barrier and lack of foreskin for circumcised males that prevents the virus from entering during a heterosexual encounters. So to contract the virus esp in short period of time points to either extreme excessively high rate or number of female partners with all HIV+ and a direct contact with blood during encounters or just few or ONS encounter with an infected male, or sharing needles etc. If we’re being logical here one is more likely than the other.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Tbh when I hear of married men who are HIV+ my first thought isn’t that they slept with infected female but that they slept with an infected male. Reason is female to male transmission is incredibly rare like .04% or 4 chances outta 10,000 encounters. Male to female is much higher whereas male- male is almost guaranteed if unprotected. I remember a case in Columbus where a Somali guy went to Somalia for a month and came back HIV+ and I was like smh because either he slept with 2000 women in 30 days or something else is going on. But Somalis being ignorant about these things tend to blame women for HIV transmissions.
He prolly was on receiving end to get HIV. A european woman with Hiv Ccr5 immunity found out her husband had HIV all of sudden but she never got it from him despite them having sex often, turns out God or guardian angels gave her CCR5 protection on immune cells

Trending

Latest posts