Hundreds of Oromo settlers arrive in Boosaaso

VIP
When abdi illey started that conflict..yes it occurred but there hasn't been killings lately from either side... Liar!

You guys keep bringing up iley to deflect from your terrorist ways. He was widely condemned by all Somalis while qeerroo death squads were cheered on by majority of oromos.

Illaahay Subxaana watacaala hanaga qabto The Expanding Gallas.
They have taken Dirdhawa, they are now Claiming Jigjiga, and sooner or later
they will Claim Bosaso and Hargeesa.

Like the old Somali Kings of centuries before us, now is our time to defend the Somali Peninsula from the invading Galla hordes. We must kick these settlers out of our ancestral homeland back to their own regions.

They have the most fertile and plentiful regions, yet their arrogance, aggression and greed is such that today they are attacking dry Somali lands. We must show them our strength, or great Somali leaders will turn in their graves. Let's make Ahmed Gurey proud.

We will live peacefully with them as long as they stay in their regions. Somali lands for Somali people. Oromo lands for Oromo people. We do not transgress against them, so they need to stop their aggression against us.

1586062393689.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
This is unacceptable, the PL gov has failed on stopping these Oromo hordes. Baal eega waxaan? Why are the people in Bosaso tolerating these madness? Round them up and futada xabaad kagaliya and any gov officials tries to stop you, ayagana kagali dabada.
The problem they coming from wajale SL. And they letting them pass to Sool.

Last edited:
Diversity is good for the economy, the gene pool and they will bring their cuisine with them. Somalis and Oromos are equals and have lived together and intermarried for centuries. Although I have 0÷ Ethiopian in me, everyone on this website does. Don't be disrespectful to your Oromo ancestor.

I was reading on Russia's republics yesterday. Did you know that each republic doesn't have a nationality that is the majority? Khabib's own ethnic group in Dagestan, although the largest among more than a dozen ethnicities, are only 25÷ Dagestan's population.
normally I'd agree about diversity being a good thing BUT... something about that many oromos going to a somali city doesn't sit right with me. because they have more stablitiy and more lush lands, it wouldn't be fair to the locals and it just isn't right to take opportunities from people who are in a worse situation than you. If they were escaping genocide or something it would be one thing, but looking for work?? I heard they take manual labor jobs and do it for less which is worse then if they went into the market and added to the economy

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
Diversity is good for the economy, the gene pool and they will bring their cuisine with them. Somalis and Oromos are equals and have lived together and intermarried for centuries. Although I have 0÷ Ethiopian in me, everyone on this website does. Don't be disrespectful to your Oromo ancestor.

I was reading on Russia's republics yesterday. Did you know that each republic doesn't have a nationality that is the majority? Khabib's own ethnic group in Dagestan, although the largest among more than a dozen ethnicities, are only 25÷ Dagestan's population.

I think your misunderstanding the whole picture. Oromos have been attacking Somalis since the beginning. They believe they are entitled to our lands and want to exterminate us. Previous invasions have failed so they are now mass migrating in our lands. Bare in minds that they are 48million which is more than double our population so we will become oppressed minorities in our homelands which is unacceptable. Not to much Oromos are the majority in Ethiopia but oppressed by Tigray who are 3 million. These handicapped losers think that instead of dealing with their own problems they should attack Somalis instead. Which is what they have been doing to Ogadens for decades. We dont have anything incommon with them besides Islam. We are not related or should consider them to be our cousins and so on. Because they have made it clear at every turn that they hate our existence.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Oromo Mahmoud :mjlol: That Eritrean lady on twitter is such a . Oromos really trying to takeover though it should be open season on oromos shoot on sight

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Russia isn't a model country to look at bro. Literally the russsian slavic european core and then just the numerous ethnicities surrounding it that were conquered and forced into it's orbit. Impressive that they still have control of their subjects despite the USSR and Russian empire being relics now. Those "stan" countries and constituent republics are just turkic tribal states that really are the same fundamentally.

Sending them back will make Puntland look bad and the Ethiopian govt wont tolerate that. You have to send them into the ocean as 'tahriib' and be done with them and have your hands clean :manny:
Why won’t the Ethiopian government not tolerate it? They are the ones who constantly marginalise ethnic groups like Oromo. Why do they suddenly care what happens to them in Somali territory? I feel like Ethiopia is trying to dump a huge Oromo population into Somalia on purpose.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why won’t the Ethiopian government not tolerate it? They are the ones who constantly marginalise ethnic groups like Oromo. Why do they suddenly care what happens to them in Somali territory? I feel like Ethiopia is trying to dump a huge Oromo population into Somalia on purpose.
Demographics are a weapon, look at Dir Dhaba those "Oromos" are Dir Gurgura who speak oromo now. They can be brought back within a generation if they were back with us but the city will be lost to them if the trend continues.

Trending