Hundreds of migrants break through Spanish border

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this too. If you want to reduce economic migrants, terrorists and refugees, then the West is going to have to invest some of that ill-gotten gains back into low-income nations and help build stable and prosperous democracies around the world instead of invading countries for oil and to subsidize your military-industrial complex.
The main problem is that there is a second inequality within the west. The west has 90% of the world's wealth and 10% of the population, but inside the west, 90% of that wealth is owned by 1% of the people. The remaining 9% is almost the same as all the rest of the world combined, but the real issue is the super rich westerners, only a few thousand in number, who basically own everything.

The main problem is that there is a second inequality within the west. The west has 90% of the world's wealth and 10% of the population, but inside the west, 90% of that wealth is owned by 1% of the people. The remaining 9% is almost the same as all the rest of the world combined, but the real issue is the super rich westerners, only a few thousand in number, who basically own everything.

True. Huge income inequality here in the UK. But that is the result of 40 years of Neo-liberal capitalism that reduces taxes for the wealthy 1%. UK hasn't seen a growth in real wages in over a decade. Meanwhile, inflation rises, cost of retail and consumer goods and house-prices rise and the retirement age increases.

If the world's GDP were divided up evenly, every household on earth would have about 40,000 USD annually. This would be a big step down for many westerners, but an enormous step up for most of the world and would end global poverty, end hunger, end want. A lot of western households don't earn more than 40,000 USD right now, poorer communities in America wouldn't even notice a difference.

Imagine the possibilities, imagine the unlocked potential of Africa with enough money to really develop the continent.

Last edited:
This is a consequence mainly of the west's hoarding of all the planet's wealth, of course people want to move where the money is.

The best return on investment would be heavily investing in Africa to raise the standard of living and HDI and share the wealth, but of course that would mean giving up some of our standard of living to benefit others. The rising tide would lift all boats, it would benefit the whole world in the end but people don't have long term thinking.

I wish westerners weren't so selfish
These ppl in a nutshell.

John_10-10.jpg

@Grant @James Dahl

Hayaha offer us your inputs? It seems the white genocide is in motion.

Grant, u probably won't be alive to witness a mulato europe but still, tell us your honest take on this

The genetic record seems to prove that mankind has mixed it up forever. Populations do not stay the same. I am what was known here in the US when I was a kid as a "Heinz 57", a general mix of a lot of European strains. They were all White, but I am still E1b1b. Folks have always gone where the resources were. When the Sahara dried up, they moved to the Atlas Mountains and the Nile river basin. I don't have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts