Hulagu Khan’s letter to Mamluks Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Hulagu Khan's letter to Saifaddin Qutuz

From the King of Kings of the East and West, the Great Khan. To Qutuz the Mamluk, who fled to escape our swords. You should think of what happened to other countries and submit to us. You have heard how we have conquered a vast empire and have purified the earth of the disorders that tainted it. We have conquered vast areas, massacring all the people. You cannot escape from the terror of our armies. Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor armies stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations. Only those who beg our protection will be safe. Hasten your reply before the fire of war is kindled. Resist and you will suffer the most terrible catastrophes. We will shatter your mosques and reveal the weakness of your Godand then will kill your children and your old men together. At present you are the only enemy against whom we have to march

—————-

Halagu Khan was the General that led the Mongol sacking of Baghdad. His army would catch their first L against the Egyptian Mamluks(whose fighters consisted of slave soldiers of Turkic origin).

I am inspired by Hulagu Khan. I wanna lay waste to a city and kill all of its inhabitants.
:lawd:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Saalax Bidaar you're psychopath.. I thought you were saying all that infuriating shit for FkD reasons just like me but I was damn wrong. Your heart is filled with hatred and resentment. May Allah whiten your heart my fellow Muslim brother.

From the King of Kings of the East and West, the Great Khan. To Qutuz the Mamluk, who fled to escape our swords. You should think of what happened to other countries and submit to us. You have heard how we have conquered a vast empire and have purified the earth of the disorders that tainted it. We have conquered vast areas, massacring all the people. You cannot escape from the terror of our armies. Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor armies stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations. Only those who beg our protection will be safe. Hasten your reply before the fire of war is kindled. Resist and you will suffer the most terrible catastrophes. We will shatter your mosques and reveal the weakness of your Godand then will kill your children and your old men together. At present you are the only enemy against whom we have to march

—————-

Halagu Khan was the General that led the Mongol sacking of Baghdad. His army would catch their first L against the Egyptian Mamluks(whose fighters consisted of slave soldiers of Turkic origin).

I am inspired by Hulagu Khan. I wanna lay waste to a city and kill all of its inhabitants.
I hope your not talking about slaughtering fellow somalis for qabil. I myself hope the command is given against europe, so that we can slay those savages like joshua did to the caananites.

Saalax Bidaar

@Karim

I have no hatred, just desire to commit mass suffering . Insha allah I will ask for forgiveness after I commit such heinous crimes.

@Yaquub

Europeans?:gucciwhat:
Insha Allah I want to Xasuuq Oromos and maybe Rival clans amongst the Somalis. :francis:

@Karim

I have no hatred, just desire to commit mass suffering . Insha allah I will ask for forgiveness after I commit such heinous crimes.

@Yaquub

Europeans?:gucciwhat:
Insha Allah I want to Xasuuq Oromos and maybe Rival clans amongst the Somalis. :francis:
To spill the blood of a fellow muslim means guaranteed hellfire. I'd rather focus on the current european threat.

:gucciwhat:

—————-

yes but the Muslims defeated them in caynul jut, palastine,

we used muslim tartars against them to lead the army since they knew the fighting style of their mongal cousins, yes the tartars eventually took over egypt and the muslim world until ottomans, they were called mamaluks,

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

—————-

Hulegu is not a man to look up to he was a great military leader but he hated Muslims with a passion he’s even lucky the Muslims were extremely weak at the time his destruction of Baghdad set Islam back 1000 years do you know how much knowledge was lost in Baghdad alone don’t forget the 1 million Muslims executed in 7 days Allah is the best of planners and he sent us Seyf al Din Qutuz ,Baybars and Mameluke because he was coming for Makkah and Medina and all the Muslim were too weak to resist

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
yes but the Muslims defeated them in caynul jut, palastine,

we used muslim tartars against them to lead the army since they knew the fighting style of their mongal cousins, yes the tartars eventually took over egypt and the muslim world until ottomans, they were called mamaluks,
The Mamluks were not Tatars but a Turkish descent from Khwarazmian Empire (Genghis Khan destroyed the Empire)... Salahadduin Al Ayubi's oldest son who was the ruler of Egypt and Palestine adopted them at young age and they eventually took over his kingdom after his death.

Saifudin Al Qutuz- The Mamluk Sultan who defeated Katabgh and his Mongol army at ayn Jalut- was a relative of Mohammed II Al Khawarzim the former Shah of Khwarazmian Empire.

The Mamluks were not Tatars but a Turkish descent from Khwarazmian Empire (Genghis Khan destroyed the Empire)... Salahadduin Al Ayubi's oldest son who was the ruler of Egypt and Palestine adopted them at young age and they eventually took over his kingdom after his death.

Saifudin Al Qutuz- The Mamluk Sultan who defeated Katabgh and his Mongol army at ayn Jalut- was a relative of Mohammed II Al Khawarzim the former Shah of Khwarazmian Empire.

the early mamaluks were arabs,

the later mamaluks were tartar slaves caputured from todays bulgar (not bulgaria), kazan, crimea, eastern ukrain and as far field as kazakstan, or todays khazara steepes,

the turks were seljuks

the slaves were used by arabs as captured as young boys as the sultan knew they were no threat as they did not have land or qabil in egypt,

however, they would end up taking over the lazy arabs and ruling them, in retunr they kept the arabs out of power,

mamaluk power was under tartars who became arabised by the time the Turks as ootmans started to rule egypt, levent, hijaz etc,

in a nutshell, the mamaluk soldiers were originally slave soldiers - the turks were never enslaved as they accepted islam at the time of uthman 3rd khalif,

we know the tartars captured were pagans , the turks accepted islam as early as 640 , we know for example when uthman attacked Constantinople he used muslim ughoz turks who would end up ruling turkey and iran as the seljuks by 11th century AD, ,

turks did not have any influence in egypt and the western levent/ shaam until when they came as ottomans during salim and his father beyazid in 1509 when they saw the Mameluke were not defending hijaz and egypt against the Portuguese

also keep in mined, even though the muslims used tactics from tartars who knew how their mongol cosuins fought, they also got help from a section of the muslims who were converted golden horn khan family who were muslim sunni converts who provided support and help to us as they saw their cousins as evil, it was the begining of the end for them

this was the first time the mongals were divided since they burned bagdhad,

also yes saif ud din did claim to be descended from Ala ad-Din Muhammad II, but he was non the less a slave bought by ruler of cairo ,, many scholars do not believe this regardless, a turk at this time meant also captured tartars who are closely related to the seljuk ughoz turks,

even today, the turks of turkey claim to be related to turkmen, crimea turks, kazan turks, the name tartar/turk was inter changed for someone from the asian steppes who fought on a horse whilst shooting arrows, a tactics no one else has ever deployed before the turks and mongol hordes, when combined with their far away mongal cousins they are called altaic race, tartar, tartar is for non muslims, even though you have muslims today and their muslim version centuries ago were called Turkomen, a turk with imaan ie faith

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
the early mamaluks were arabs,

the later mamaluks were tartar slaves caputured from todays bulgar (not bulgaria), kazan, crimea, eastern ukrain and as far field as kazakstan, or todays khazara steepes,

the turks were seljuks

the slaves were used by arabs as captured as young boys as the sultan knew they were no threat as they did not have land or qabil in egypt,

however, they would end up taking over the lazy arabs and ruling them, in retunr they kept the arabs out of power,

mamaluk power was under tartars who became arabised by the time the Turks as ootmans started to rule egypt, levent, hijaz etc,

in a nutshell, the mamaluk soldiers were originally slave soldiers - the turks were never enslaved as they accepted islam at the time of uthman 3rd khalif,

we know the tartars captured were pagans , the turks accepted islam as early as 640 , we know for example when uthman attacked Constantinople he used muslim ughoz turks who would end up ruling turkey and iran as the seljuks by 11th century AD, ,

turks did not have any influence in egypt and the western levent/ shaam until when they came as ottomans during salim and his father beyazid in 1509 when they saw the Mameluke were not defending hijaz and egypt against the Portuguese
Mamluuka literally means slave or owned fam the Arabs were never Mamluka it was Ayyubids Dynasty that brought them to Egypt mostly from Cuman-Kipchak Turks present day Crimea all the way to Kazakhstan basically the steppe they were non Muslims Turks at the time too

Saalax Bidaar

@Teeri-Alpha

The modern day Turks in Turkey are mostly Anatolians. The historical Turkic people migrated from North China/Mongolia.

They were nomadic peoples from the Stepes. Today they can be found in central Asian countries.

It is also true that Suldaan Qutz and Sultan Baibers and much of Mamluks had Turkic origin. They were indho yar

The Mongolian empire itself was made of various tribes. In fact the majority of the Mongol forces were Turkish speaking as the Turkic tribes were more Laandheere than their Mongolian cousins.

That is why some times it is referenced as Turco-Mongol empire

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
also keep in mined, even though the muslims used tactics from tartars who knew how their mongol cosuins fought, they also got help from a section of the muslims who were converted golden horn khan family who were muslim sunni converts who provided support and help to us as they saw their cousins as evil, it was the begining of the end for them

this was the first time the mongals were divided since they burned bagdhad,

also yes saif ud din did claim to be descended from Ala ad-Din Muhammad II, but he was non the less a slave bought by ruler of cairo ,, many scholars do not believe this regardless, a turk at this time meant also captured tartars who are closely related to the seljuk ughoz turks,

even today, the turks of turkey claim to be related to turkmen, crimea turks, kazan turks, the name tartar/turk was inter changed for someone from the asian steppes who fought on a horse whilst shooting arrows, a tactics no one else has ever deployed before the turks and mongol hordes, when combined with their far away mongal cousins they are called altaic race, tartar, tartar is for non muslims, even though you have muslims today and their muslim version centuries ago were called Turkomen, a turk with imaan ie faith
@Teeri-Alpha Turk and Mongols are relatives and they descended from one ancestor but they are not the same.
You referred to Mamluks as "Tatars" which isn't true. They're of Turkic origin not Mongol.

Mamluuka literally means slave or owned fam the Arabs were never Mamluka it was Ayyubids Dynasty that brought them to Egypt mostly from Cuman-Kipchak Turks present day Crimea all the way to Kazakhstan basically the steppe they were non Muslims Turks at the time too

you do know before the ayyubids there were varioys other muslim dynsaties in egypt and levent right?

the fatimids and various arabs like the alhassans and even cabasids used to use tartar as slaves, mamaluk means those in charge, the arabs regardless if they ere shiite like the fatids or cabasids or alhassans used to castrate the tartars so even if they took over they dont have sons but this practice died out after the fatimids were defeated but they still stayed as slaves, lakiin they managed to take over the fat lazy arabs and directly rule them,, the arabs assumed they can rely on slave soldiers but the soldiers rebelled,

@Teeri-Alpha Turk and Mongols are relatives and they descended from one ancestor but they are not the same.
You referred to Mamluks as "Tatars" which isn't true. They're of Turkic origin not Mongol.

not true, becasue even the muslim turks/ seljuks inclusding the shiite ones that ruled todays uzbeks/turkmensitan/iran/bactaeria ie afghanistan and tajiskant were using tartar slaves as soldiers

the tartars at first were separated from their turkish cousins by being non muslims and being straddled as far as Scythian lands like magyar (not the hungarian magyar of today but todays central russian magyar, bulgars - not bulgaria but russian steppes bulgar, kazan, crimean tartars, kazan, oriel etc)

why would the turks use tartars as slave soldiers unless they were not muslims, it makes sense since muslims were not allowd to be enslaved by muslims,

keep in mine tartar means someone who uses horses or a mounted messenger,i e someone passing massage on horse, or a warrior fighting

and anyone from todays Ural, siberia, mongolia, the stan countries , asian steppes and old Scythian steppes were considered tartar related to the turks and mongols in their altaic language family , many became chritians by russian force and many became muslims by ottman force and some are still pagans or shaman

when the turks islamised some of the tarats like in crimea (which the otmtmnas used as a vassal state until russia took it in the 1800s) the turks replaced them with soldiers from eastern europe and greece adn balkans like serbia, albania as slave soldiers due to low numbers of tartar,

Hulegu is not a man to look up to he was a great military leader but he hated Muslims with a passion he’s even lucky the Muslims were extremely weak at the time his destruction of Baghdad set Islam back 1000 years do you know how much knowledge was lost in Baghdad alone don’t forget the 1 million Muslims executed in 7 days Allah is the best of planners and he sent us Seyf al Din Qutuz ,Baybars and Mameluke because he was coming for Makkah and Medina and all the Muslim were too weak to resist

relax, muslims survivved 12 crusader attacks between 1095 AD when pope urban attacked us (the man who banned mongs from getting married) till 1235

the mongals got in because the abasids had weakness in iran, the persians revbelled by atatckled the mongals, and we need our asses kicked to wake up from our lazy side,

when the khan came to bagdhad he saw the cabasid last sultan counting his gold, as punished he melted and placed inside hios mouth and stmakc and said why are you not there fighting me and my Mongolian hordes,

they took so many females bac to iran and china as sex slaves, i feel sorry for them the most, the khan slept with hundreds every year today his sons make up around maybe 1 percent of humanity

the muslims needed a good kick and thanks to this kick we managed to learn how to wake up and fight the europeans for another 700 years,

a good lesson is what we needed

yes so many gold was lot, but not gold i mean books only Allah knows what knowledge he destroyed,

i am a PhD economist, there are some books containing data on umayid and cabsadi economic polciies i would loved to have gotten but that yellow boon desotyed,

the reason why the black sea is called black sea is apparently due to the millions of books he dumped in the black sea, the books muslims wrote for 600 years, he took from iraq when he inavded young turkish nation and killed bayzid father of mehmet the great

one library in salamanca islamic spain had 70,000 books, yet in france the entire country barely had 120 books in the entire frankish kingdom, we fell behind in terms of cilmi but it was our fault,

a few muslim economic books have survived like ibn arabs, ibn masri, ibn khaldun that contains economic data like inflation and exchnage rate for the egyptian mamaluk falloos to gold exchange rates, its a shame really as so many other uselful data was destroyed now imagine for doctors or hisorians, or other cilmi i dont know about

ibn khaldun is the father of economcis as adam smith called him, he also invented what we call historiography, sociology, urban studies, geographic analysis, just him alone entire volumes were destroyed by the mongals, we only have a few books that survived from islamic spain where he was born but the spanish also burned a lot of books when they took over by 1512 when the last musli ruler was sent to mororoco - after 800 years of islamic rule, imagine all the books those xoolo burned,

many say if the west have not burned our books they would have survived the black death and might have actually become stronger than us centuries before they did, so maybe it was wisodm from Allah?

the first world uni was in the muslim world and muslims were doingh eye surgery by 950 AD and we knew the pklanets go around the sun by 890 AD, the data capornicus used in 1500 was from a msulim sceintist, the book was found in souther italy wheich the muslism ruled for 400 years before the norman kicked us out of southern italy by 1250 AD,

we corrected many bad data from greeco romans in terms of star alignments and maths, heck we even gave them zero so they can do maths instead of the xxx ii roman BS

I am Teeri, founder of the Ogaden economic school of thought that focuses research on islamic economics and Islamic time preference theorems,

most of yall will never bee intested, but i single evenhandedly corrected Böhm von Bawerk time preference theorem (TPT) which said no muslims nation can grow due to islamic not allowing riba/interest,

not only did i disprove his BS theorem but i showed how riba causes inflation (to be named Teeri's law) but i also showed how an economy can grow with our riba, and i did not use ethics to debate it but logical praxelogical priories (praxeology is a twin of maths_) by using Von Mises Regression theorme of money

i am currently wrting this in my second book isnha Allah to be finsihed by late 2019 insha Allah

before me no muslims has ever come up with a solution against this riba BS is good

the book will be called :

refuting Böhm von Bawerk Time preference theorem and causes of inflation and its cure

an Islamic economics perspective

By Teeri

Ogaden Economics School of thought,

why name it after Ogaden? because the discover is me an Ogaden and to remind the world my land is being occupied and such country exists, my contrubytiors who are arabs, turkmen and asians agreed,

feel free to found your own school of research and name it after your people,

some asked why i did not call it somali school of thought, i laughed, what the very bastards whilst they lie and say we are habashi invaders to kismayo when my ancestor took it in 1820s centuries and half before somalia was crated, ?

screw somalia, i am muslim first and Ogadeni is my ethnic label

but those who wish to debate me on economics, you are welcome, not only will i not karbash you i will educate you and maybe even make you cry like i did to my peers in lecture rooms,

Teeri, the greatest living africa/cushtic/muslim economist

NB: i would love to debate with Keynesians or fresh water economist, i have fun when i karbash them, krugmanite ******

BS : t took me nearly 2 and alf years to crack Böhm von Bawerk time preference theorm

i purchased a board and markers in my room, (i was 23 when in started) i found solutions to how banks, islamic banks can operate with our riba and actually make a profirt,

its very complex to explain to the average layman, but trust e when i say yall can learn anything if you put your mine to it,

this is what we need on earth, we need to ban music, films, and separate boys and girls in school so boys can focus on edcuation, because boys get distracted easily,

then we need to kill anyone who listens to music or watches movies before they are 40, they entire aim should be the pursuit of cilmi and imnevting new models and wepaons and medcines etc,

we should make fmaous the greeks who love cilmi not some shaking her ass on tv,

civilisation needs smart humans who are obbssed with their field, and we only need to reward them with wives and exterminate any one who stands in the way

name me one thing wen smomalis ever invented? yet we used to diss mdigaans who use to do black smiths and device new weapons, yet in Germany they used to give them the kings daughter in marriage if he was black smith as he devised new inventions that saved the nation from state enemies and human live

somalis waa dead beat when it comes to cilmi,

Status
Not open for further replies.