Huge News: Taliban Claims To Capture Kandahar, Afghanistan's Second-Largest City!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
10 cities in 2 weeks, or 1 don't remember. Nit just they seized billions worth of equipment. Drones and

Oh my God I envy them, billions worth of good quality military equipment landed on in front of them as a gift. They just went there and took. They could be the most luckiest in this year.
images.jpeg

SNA would have eradicated Alshabaab with 20% of these equipment

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
10 cities in 2 weeks, or 1 don't remember. Nit just they seized billions worth of equipment. Drones and

Oh my God I envy them, billions worth of good quality military equipment landed on in front of them as a gift. They just went there and took. They could be the most luckiest in this year.View attachment 197336

SNA would have eradicated Alshabaab with 20% of these equipment
The reason the west doesnt give these type of equipment to SNA is because they will sell it to their fellow terrorist clan man they are supposed to fight against :sass1:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The reason the west doesnt give these type of equipment to SNA is because they will sell it to their fellow terrorist clan man they are supposed to fight against :sass1:
Even the drones, they are easily detectable, they send Infos to one direction, beside that you could know which drone is where and it's number.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Damm you were born and raised there :cosbyhmm: Must have been hell? Were you their when all shabab controlled mogadushi and how were they?
life was't that good from the time i was born (militia wars) to alshabab.
i was there when Alshabab was in control of some parts of Mogadishu but they didn't control the district we lived and there was constant war between them and the government until they were defeated.

i lived the blue part of Moagdishu.
Mogadishu_13_March_2010.png

Based

VIP
Me I personally love when fellow Arabs recognize my Arabness. Today one Iraqi guy started speaking to me and he really loves Somalia he was praising Saddam and I was praising Siyaad, I even guessed his home town because I am so well read in Arab geography. My conversational arabic is pretty decent because I studied the diin hard and went to Dubai for a year now he said he gonna talk to his boss to get me a high paying job hes an engineer/architect and works for a big builder

You gotta learn Arabic trust me majority love Somalis and you can gain more network Ana carab akhi even though I know I am e1b1 :pachah1:
He knew you were a Darood Arab. You should persuade him to visit your home town Gedo
giphy.gif

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
A bit offtopic, but have you also realized that Afghans are cool people? They seem to get along well with Somalis in the West. Never met an Afghan I didn't get along with.
Just today I was partnered up with this guy at my internship who was Afghan. He kept talking about how he loved the “Somalians”. He didn’t know a lot about our country and was making sure to ask questions on things he didn’t know.

The invasion of Afghanistan was unnecessary. This war has achieved nothing. Just billions of American tax payers dollars down the drain. Afghanistan is back to where it was before 2001.

If America really wanted to get the perpetrators of 9/11 they would have done s hio without invading a whole damn country.

Kabul is next and the whole country will back in the hands of Taliban. Uncle Sam just wasted 20 years and took another fat L.

Guys the quantity of weapons seized by the talibans is shocking , it is literally the whole stock of the afghan army that has ended in their hands,this will surly create havoc in the whole region very soon.

"

Meanwhile us intelligence believes that Kabul fall is not a matter of weeks but rather days.

What interesting time we are witnessing right here.

They have captured the famous Tajik warlord nicknamed Lion of Herat no longer a lion as Pashtun Taliban took a photo op with him in his palace

The Americans didn't do nation building in Afghanistan. They just played footsie with corrupt warlords and Kabul elite and just counter terrorism.
Is it any surprising this Afghan state has no legitimacy?

When dostum is your resistance leader then you are hopeless.

World

VIP
Do you think Somalia will share the same fate if AMISOM leaves?
Al shabab cannot take over Somaliland and Puntland. Both of these regions have no sympathy for their ideology and are too strong and are loyal to their fiefdoms. But they would take everything else.

Last edited:

Trending