Huge News: Taliban Claims To Capture Kandahar, Afghanistan's Second-Largest City!

Australia gonna try and come back again with their horrible evil SAS that kill innocent Muslims like the Muslim pictured below who finished Salaat prayer only to get shot and killed by a crazed Australian soldier yelling "Should I shoot this c*nt". Even American or British soldiers don't do crazy stuff like that. And they didn't punish the soldier or jail him. @Periplus why Australia not punishing soldier doing this and killing an innocent man with a Tasbeeh after Prayer? American and British soldiers nor other European soldiers don't ask "Should I shoot this c*nt." Seems like Australia has a soldier recruitment and psychological profiling for fitness fail. Recruiting sick mentally ill down under white boys to become Special forces soldiers? wow

If the USA, NATO, and Australia can't completely defeat the Taliban
What makes you think Australia alone is ganna, it's probably a BS report.

Europe and American are ganna get a lot of refugees.

is Germany ganna accept large amounts of refugees again like they did in 2015.

The consequence of propping up a corrupt government that enriched itself for years with a horrible up unaccountable warlords in its midst.

The Americans made the mistake of relying on these folks to run their nation. They should throw their lot with the Taliban and promise them aid and support as long as the Taliban does not allow Al Qaeda and other groups to use their country.

And hope they can steer them into more sensible Taliban and not the crazies who want to ban everything

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The consequence of propping up a corrupt government that enriched itself for years with a horrible up unaccountable warlords in its midst.

The Americans made the mistake of relying on these folks to run their nation. They should throw their lot with the Taliban and promise them aid and support as long as the Taliban does not allow Al Qaeda and other groups to use their country.

And hope they can steer them into more sensible Taliban and not the crazies who want to ban everything
Do you think Somalia will share the same fate if AMISOM leaves?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
giphy.gif

Impossible to get rid of the Taliban in Afghanistan. Just let them run it.
Lol what do you mean let them run it. Nobody wants to live in a country were people cut of your hand if you steal medicines for your kids. Would you let all shabab run somalia?

Lol what do you mean let them run it. Nobody wants to live in a country were people cut of your hand if you steal medicines for your kids. Would you let all shabab run somalia?
To my knowledge, the al shabab skinnies want a global caliphate and are not satisfied with just ruling Somalia. I remember a scene in a mini-documentary which showed the retarded terrorist skinnies expressing their desire to invade Iceland lmao.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
To my knowledge, the al shabab skinnies want a global caliphate and are not satisfied with just ruling Somalia. I remember a scene in a mini-documentary which showed the retarded terrorist skinnies expressing their desire to invade Iceland lmao.
Stupid fucks from all terrorist groups in the world all shabab are ranked last. These mfs are so poor they can not even buy shoes for their soldiers. fucking flipflops :mjlaugh:
download (52).jpeg

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Do you think if the usa and amisom left somalia that all shabab would take over?
i am from Mogadishu and these soldiers can't defend anything without the external help they are getting now. Alshabab terrorists are ready to die for fake paradise while these soldiers are not.

However, Alshabab are not the same as Taliban and are not as powerful as them

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
i am from Mogadishu and these soldiers can't defend anything without the external help they are getting now. Alshabab terrorists are ready to die for fake paradise while these soldiers are not.

However, Alshabab are not the same as Taliban and are not as powerful as them
Yeah taliban are the most powerfull terrorist group while all shabab are not. But all shabab has small clans backing them up like jāreerweyne and others

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Yeah taliban are the most powerfull terrorist group while all shabab are not. But all shabab has small clans backing them up like jāreerweyne and others
most of foot soldiers of Alshabab are composed of these people but the leaders are a bit diverse while Talibans has the backing of biggest ethnic group in Afghanistan.