Huge News: Taliban Claims To Capture Kandahar, Afghanistan's Second-Largest City!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why the '' :liberaltears: '' ?

It is their country and they are the most popular leaders ?

The Western world already got rekt with Patriot Act-like laws all over the place. A 9/11 style attack is impossible to do now.
Because we’d prefer a normal government for them than a terrorist organization
Possibly in the future:
Alshabaab captures Hargeisa and Garowe in one day.
:liberaltears:
Someone:
Why would you feel bad , it’s their country.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Iranians on the other hand are a bit coonish and try be Western-like, much worse than Afghans despite them coming from the same cultural zone.
Ive had the same experience every Afghan I met we instantly became friends but Iranians are weird I even met one who was my co worker and ultra atheist. Dude kept on bashing Islam. I think their government really spooks them to become ultra western. They also get very offended if you mistook them for an Arab lol

They also get very offended if you mistook them for an Arab lol
To be mistaken for an Arab is akin to being insulted nowadays.

Btw, it's very easy to distinguish an Iranian from an Arab/Semite even though they share the same skin tone. Iranian facial features are influenced by their Aryan/Indo-European ancestors hence the unique look.

reer

VIP
Ive had the same experience every Afghan I met we instantly became friends but Iranians are weird I even met one who was my co worker and ultra atheist. Dude kept on bashing Islam. I think their government really spooks them to become ultra western. They also get very offended if you mistook them for an Arab lol
afghans are good folks easy to get along with value friendship. iran had a secular government most people were poor save a few. they were overthrown and purged so theres plenty descendants of shah former supporters in the diaspora. but since sanctions their diaspora now have normal immigrants too.

TekNiKo

VIP

Btw, it's very easy to distinguish an Iranian from an Arab even though they share the same skin tone. Iranian facial features are heavily influenced by their Aryan/Indo-European ancestors hence the unique look.
Me I personally love when fellow Arabs recognize my Arabness. Today one Iraqi guy started speaking to me and he really loves Somalia he was praising Saddam and I was praising Siyaad, I even guessed his home town because I am so well read in Arab geography. My conversational arabic is pretty decent because I studied the diin hard and went to Dubai for a year now he said he gonna talk to his boss to get me a high paying job hes an engineer/architect and works for a big builder

You gotta learn Arabic trust me majority love Somalis and you can gain more network Ana carab akhi even though I know I am e1b1 :pachah1:

Niggas stop derailing the tread with how nice Afghans are and the cooning western Iranians. Stick to the topic of the Taliban vs Afghan government.

Apollo

VIP
They also get very offended if you mistook them for an Arab lol

There lives an Afghani Arab near me. The guy claims to be Banu Hashim and humble bragged about this to me, lmao. I didn't know Afghani Arabs existed. He told me his family originally came from Qatar, but drifted via Iran (Hormozgan) into Afghanistan. Also, I've seen a bunch of Chinese looking Afghans. Hmm, Afghanistan is more diverse than many think.

There lives an Afghani Arab near me. The guy claims to be Banu Hashim and humble bragged about this to me, lmao. I didn't know Afghani Arabs existed. He told me his family originally came from Qatar, but drifted via Iran (Hormozgan) into Afghanistan. Also, I've seen a bunch of Chinese looking Afghans. Hmm, Afghanistan is more diverse than many think.

LOL I remember having an afgani classmate that looked Chinese and everyone told her she should stop lying about being afgani

There are even Afghan Jews. Although I believe the last the one had made Aliyah to Israel.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hehe, Hazara minority. People are often surprised by them being Afghan.
They are originally from Uigher in China stock and are laandheere actually in China. Thats why Communists wanna make a deal with Taliban

One thing I've noticed is the International Community are not vilifying the Taliban as much as how they vilified ISIS/Al Qaeda and are now viewing them as a serious political & military force that should play a role in the running of Afghanistan.

Seems like Outsiders are finally realising an Afghan future without the Taliban is highly unlikely. It sucks though for the locals.
Taliban don't want to attack neighbours unlike ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Taliban has always wanted to solely rule Afghanistan.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Unbelievable I thought they would take at least a couple more weeks before they conquer the second-largest city. :wtf:
Australia gonna try and come back again with their horrible evil SAS that kill innocent Muslims like the Muslim pictured below who finished Salaat prayer only to get shot and killed by a crazed Australian soldier yelling "Should I shoot this c*nt". Even American or British soldiers don't do crazy stuff like that. And they didn't punish the soldier or jail him. @Periplus why Australia not punishing soldier doing this and killing an innocent man with a Tasbeeh after Prayer? American and British soldiers nor other European soldiers don't ask "Should I shoot this c*nt." Seems like Australia has a soldier recruitment and psychological profiling for fitness fail. Recruiting sick mentally ill down under white boys to become Special forces soldiers? wow

Trending