After he promised them a vocation
I agree it’s a huge experience
But at least take the girl
They’ll have to wait
next summer I’m assuming

Horta you’re not in a relationship for the right reasons as well
:camby:
How do you know my relationship status. This ain't Facebook :browtf:

Sxb you have a khat chewing degenerate as your dp. You are in no position to dispense advice if you glorify and endorse such degeneracy. Having said that, I think you happen to be correct on this one. But the brother has only 1 ticket for the WC. I'd say he should spend money he's saved up for Maldives for her WC ticket. It would be a move to choose Maldives over WC because of your gf but it would be a dick move to leave her there and get a free ticket.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Making so much sense aboowe

How serious are you? If marriage = maldives :)

If not = Go to the WCT and have fun instead :)

I never thought about that sis
I would assume the dating would lead
To marriage
But yea @Kingjames if she’s not the one
Just go hang out with
Your friends

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Hold up! did you say gf ? no man, i'm not going to encourage you to commit haram. WC it is, 90 minutes of high blood sugar, stress and anxiety is alright bro you can handle that.

Is this even a question.
ur half white side is showing up waryaa.
If you are a true geeljire, u go to the world cup.

I don't even text chicks or have them call me when I am watching matches and here u are trying to turn down a world cup final ticket.

Take your future wife to Maldives not a girlfriend.

This is coming from a married man, take the trip with your friends and if she the one you want to marry; you can do both.

Book your flight to worldcup before the Maldives.:diddyass:

And if you don’t end up marrying this women, your future wife will get cheesed you brought a gf to Maldives—so take that place out of your future travels.

:denzelnigga:

Well then it’s settled I’m going to tell her that I got an offer to go to the wc, and that I’m taking it.

I’ll be back for an update.:yacadiim:

How do you know my relationship status. This ain't Facebook :browtf:

:duck:
Females know everything

I don't believe "love" is natural. I think evolution just meant for us men to attract a female by showing we can defend and provide for them, impregnate them, stick around till the baby can walk, and move on and repeat. You vociferously disagreed with me. I take names sxb. I've been doing it since 1977

:ohhh:

You have issues

Update: well it went as I thought she got mad at me. She told me that it’s embarrassing because she told her friends about the trip and also turned down a trip to USA with her parents.

Oh I forgot to add before that the trip was around her birthday so it was supposed to be a birthday present. So she hung up on me after I told her that I was planning to go to the wc instead.

So thank y’all motherfuckers for the bad advice :pacspit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: well it went as I thought she got mad at me. She told me that it’s embarrassing because she told her friends about the trip and also turned down a trip to USA with her parents.

Oh I forgot to add before that the trip was around her birthday so it was supposed to be a birthday present. So she hung up on me after I told her that I was planning to go to the wc instead.

How old are you

f*ck you! And don’t blame me
I tried to help but you’d rather listen to these losers

U did good waryaa.
you are 18. You'll get many many many girls in the next four years if you want to, and you'll still be only 22. but u won't get another world cup and if you do, who says it'll be free?
just ignore her, if she wants you, she'll come back crawling like a dog and if not, u ain't lost anything. bang russian chicks while you are there, they are the most beautiful europeans I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending