Hubert Davis on being the 1st Black Head Coach in UNC History "“I’m Proud That My Wife Is White”

Says halimos who accepted Apple as mehr for her revert Jamaican hoodrat, then washed his futo we talking about grow men here, then ghosted her ss$ while 🤰,

and she then wanted to come to the community saying somali men was the right thing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't condone apple Mehr or marrying men on job seekers allowances.

But you condone self hatred.

So yes, go and follow.

Paternal haplogroup only represents your father's father's father's father's etc father. One can look completely Somali and have that Arabian paternal lineage. So you look more Somali than Arab most of the time.
Looks doesnt matter since someone tht have J1 lineage cant produce somali lineage and somali man which somali man came from
I think looks are deceiving
Btw since everyone is mix and in the ancient times some were identifying with their lineage and not autosomal tht has been invented like this era

AA are not the same race as Horn Africans stop the cap, are you undercover AA female?:russ:
I’m not. I’m talking women that look like Ciara (my auntie looks like her) or Kellie Washington. I’m not saying all AA women look like us, a few probably.

giphy.gif

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
I’m not. I’m talking women that look like Ciara (my auntie looks like her) or Kellie Washington. I’m not saying all AA women look like us, a few probably.

Ciara does not look Somali at all. She looks biracial.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Biracial?

They tend to be lighter. Ciara is brown like most Somalis.

Skin tone is besides the point and her skin tone very common among AAs. She looks exactly like what she is. Some range of mixture between black and white. Multi-generational mixed. She doesn't look Somali at all.

AA men are the only ones who marry anyone except their own. I feel so sorry for their women. Although many have woken up and are also choosing to marry outside their group. Kudos to them!
Can you imagine waking up to a reality everyday where most of your own men don’t want you and knowing that most of the good ones with $$$ are almost guaranteed to marry out smh. Their men are caqli saac xoolo that can’t even comprehend the simple economical advantages to marry within 🤦🏾‍♀️

Can you imagine waking up to a reality everyday where most of your own men don’t want you and knowing that most of the good ones with $$$ are almost guaranteed to marry out smh. Their men are caqli saac xoolo that can’t even comprehend the simple economical advantages to marry within 🤦🏾‍♀️
No wonder they’re so poor despite being in the U.S. for half a millenia. I bet the media encourages BM-WW couples so as a way to manipulate wealthy black men to hand over the fruits of their blood sweat and tears over to the whites:hmm: and like fools, they fall for it. Every single time.