Hubert Davis on being the 1st Black Head Coach in UNC History "“I’m Proud That My Wife Is White”

I love how you people have the simplistic and most asinine r*tarded take on Horn African genetic origin. That is like a White saying that my ancestors were middle eastern and (Central) Asians. :snoop:
Horners come from a Neolithic admixture of those 2 people retard, get educated and get over it

Last edited:
Horners come from a Neolithic admixture of those 2 people retard, get educated and get over it

You went on a sperging spree dislike everything, LMAO. I don't about Somalians, but the rest of us Horners are of Cushitic ancestry from Eastern Sahara, that have existed before muh Neolithic, we mixed a bit with others after expanding, but the bulk of our ancestry was from Cushitic who have existed before Neolithic.

You went on a sperging spree dislike everything, LMAO. I don't about Somalians, but the rest of us Horners are of Cushitic ancestry from Eastern Sahara, that have existed before muh Neolithic, we mixed a bit with others after expanding, but the bulk of our ancestry was from Cushitic who have existed before Neolithic.
There’s literally zero studies backing up your claim, cushitic is an ancient admixture between proto Nilotic and west eurasian so saying you’re purely Cushitic doesn’t discount the fact that you’re the result of an ancient neolithic admixture. There’s countless studies proving that every single horner has ancient admixture from the Neolithic period
Somalis actually have more Cushitic ancestry than other horners, habeshas have recent Semitic ancestry that’s why they’re more eurasian than somalis and speak a Semitic language

There’s literally zero studies backing up your claim, cushitic is an ancient admixture between proto Nilotic and west eurasian so saying you’re purely Cushitic doesn’t discount the fact that you’re the result of an ancient neolithic admixture. There’s countless studies proving that every single horner has ancient admixture from the Neolithic period
Somalis actually have more Cushitic ancestry than other horners, habeshas have recent Semitic ancestry that’s why they’re more eurasian than somalis and speak a Semitic language

Okay, okay we are mongrels, happy?

2e1lxv.jpg

Why are you Blacks so keen on being mixed? You don't see other races going over hills to prove that they are mongrels, now do you?
I don’t see other races going over the hills to lie about not having ancient admixture, I noticed you haven’t provided a single study backing your claim

I don’t see other races going over the hills to lie about not having ancient admixture, I noticed you haven’t provided a single study backing your claim

Expected reply from a black.:snoop:. You did not read any of my post, you would know that I don't necessarily disagree with you on everything.

Can you imagine waking up to a reality everyday where most of your own men don’t want you and knowing that most of the good ones with $$$ are almost guaranteed to marry out smh. Their men are caqli saac xoolo that can’t even comprehend the simple economical advantages to marry within 🤦🏾‍♀️
who’s going to respect you if you can’t even protect your own women. Men are supposed to fight and defend their people but look how the world is now. it has created a bunch of jileecs

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Like most hoteps, she had a mostly black male audience that used to co-sign her calling out white people and black women. I don’t know the exact details, but there was some sort of disagreement and her fans turned on her. Black men started sending her hate and next thing you know, she goes on a campaign of attacking them. Now her audience is mainly black women.

Chrissie used to be the same actually. Very pro-black and had a decent black male audience in her early days. But the same thing happened to her and she changed her tune on black men.
LOOOOL, that part took me out for some reason. I can imagine her fan base suddenly harassing the heck out of her and what it must have done to her psyche.

For some reason the black community (mainly social media community) is extremely volatile. All it takes is a tweet or a 30 second video for thousands of black people to start bickering over random stuff, eventually you have people calling each other “bedw*nches” “bulletbags” “undesirable” and all types of filthy names.

They started creating their own micro communities within there too. There are so many problems plaguing the black community, crime, incarceration rates, colorism, marrying out, education, poverty. And these are just the internal conflicts. What about their problems against whites and other races? It’s actually kind of sad, the best you can do is worry about yourself and live your life. Of course I still follow all these twitter pages because it’s too funny, a good source of entertainment.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Can you imagine waking up to a reality everyday where most of your own men don’t want you and knowing that most of the good ones with $$$ are almost guaranteed to marry out smh. Their men are caqli saac xoolo that can’t even comprehend the simple economical advantages to marry within 🤦🏾‍♀️
wasn’t there recently a twitter fiasco where some black girl posted on tiktok her getting sad over the fact that she didn’t shoot her shot with a black guy she thought was good looking all because she thought “he probably doesn’t even like black girls”?

The replies were a mess. Divestors pushing their agenda, inceIs calling her insecure and undesirable, simps saying the cringe “we love our black queens!!!!!” line and a whole bunch of other stuff. You didn’t see many white/asian people in the replies but you know for sure these people were munching on popcorns and looking through it. Crazy.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
found the tweet:

Lol wealth doesn't trickle down and most black men are with black women

LOOOOL, that part took me out for some reason. I can imagine her fan base suddenly harassing the heck out of her and what it must have done to her psyche.

For some reason the black community (mainly social media community) is extremely volatile. All it takes is a tweet or a 30 second video for thousands of black people to start bickering over random stuff, eventually you have people calling each other “bedw*nches” “bulletbags” “undesirable” and all types of filthy names.

They started creating their own micro communities within there too. There are so many problems plaguing the black community, crime, incarceration rates, colorism, marrying out, education, poverty. And these are just the internal conflicts. What about their problems against whites and other races? It’s actually kind of sad, the best you can do is worry about yourself and live your life. Of course I still follow all these twitter pages because it’s too funny, a good source of entertainment.
My got can you stop with this nonsense. Crime and incarceration rates have been dropping, and education is not a problem

Trending

Latest posts