Hubert Davis on being the 1st Black Head Coach in UNC History "“I’m Proud That My Wife Is White”

AA men are the only ones who marry anyone except their own. I feel so sorry for their women. Although many have woken up and are also choosing to marry outside their group. Kudos to them!

yeah I think it just came out weird. The whole thing was how proud he is to be AA and got the job and how big deal it is. he tried to move it away from its a win for black people he got the job when he knows he has a white wife at home. You know if he played to the proud to be black and this is for my people angle and twitter finds out he has a white wife hey would go after him. They need to move away from making everything about race, he got a sporting job on merit. The 90% wshite men in similar jobs dont get to deal with same race stuff
He could've worded it better. Should've anticipated they'd ask him about it and rehearsed a response instead.

He could've worded it better. Should've anticipated they'd ask him about it and rehearsed a response instead.
Sadly it will follow him for long time and he will have to address this again. Next press conference they will bring it up again

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Can see where u got the attitude from
giphy.gif
You’re right, Cynthia G and other black female content creators have taught us many things. They really are doing the Lord’s work by exposing the black male psychology. She hasn’t always been like this though, she used to be very pro-black until pretty recent actually. I’m glad she’s started seeing the light.

Haha Cynthia G is hilarious. I watch her from time to time. The voice she does for black men always make me laugh.
The woman who made years videos on dusty black men who put babies on anyone who ended up having a baby with a dusty man with 5 kids who she now raise on her own? She a clown

You’re right, Cynthia G and other black female content creators have taught us many things. They really are doing the Lord’s work by exposing the black male psychology. She hasn’t always been like this though, she used to be very pro-black until pretty recent actually. I’m glad she’s started seeing the light.
madow men didn’t do nothing but upgrade if I’m being honest :manny:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
The woman who made years videos on dusty black men who put babies on anyone who ended up having a baby with a dusty man with 5 kids who she now raise on her own? She a clown
I don’t think she’s great representation either, but as I said I only watch her videos from time to time for a laugh. She used to get roasted by the divest/level-up crowd for the longest, and everyone hated her for being a pickme that fought with other black female influencers. But since she’s started roasting black men everyone’s given her a pass lol

I don’t think she’s great representation either, but as I said I only watch her videos from time to time for a laugh. She used to get roasted by the divest/level-up crowd for the longest, and everyone hated her for being a pickme that fought with other black female influencers. But since she’s started roasting black men everyone’s given her a pass lol
She is funny when you see her for what she is. But she really go out of her way to put as much negativity out there about black men. Saying every bad stereotype is true and she done 100s of videos on them. I wonder what happened to her to have so much hatred for her own

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
She is funny when you see her for what she is. But she really go out of her way to put as much negativity out there about black men. Saying every bad stereotype is true and she done 100s of videos on them. I wonder what happened to her to have so much hatred for her own
Like most hoteps, she had a mostly black male audience that used to co-sign her calling out white people and black women. I don’t know the exact details, but there was some sort of disagreement and her fans turned on her. Black men started sending her hate and next thing you know, she goes on a campaign of attacking them. Now her audience is mainly black women.

Chrissie used to be the same actually. Very pro-black and had a decent black male audience in her early days. But the same thing happened to her and she changed her tune on black men.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Like most hoteps, she had a mostly black male audience that used to co-sign her calling out white people and black women. I don’t know the exact details, but there was some sort of disagreement and her fans turned on her. Black men started sending her hate and next thing you know, she goes on a campaign of attacking them. Now her audience is mainly black women.

Chrissie used to be the same actually. Very pro-black and had a decent black male audience in her early days. But the same thing happened to her and she changed her tune on black men.
Lol the same chrissie that was hating on horn african feutures? Madow women are so jealous of white women and even other women you can clearly see it

Lol the same chrissie that was hating on horn african feutures? Madow women are so jealous of white women and even other women you can clearly see it

They get angry at east african women for looking like east Africans and they say "not all EAs look like that there are many that look like me with strong bantu/black features" to make themselves feel better and their inferiority complex.

uff I hate chrissie and her whole entire channel i feel like she overcompensates a lot a especially with her femininity channel. why does she feel the need to make a channel to teach black girls how to be feminine like they are not already women??? she’s a hypocrite. i will never understand AA who say EA are mixed when they are mixed themselves

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They get angry at east african women for looking like east Africans and they say "not all EAs look like that there are many that look like me with strong bantu/black features" to make themselves feel better and their inferiority complex.
Lol facts. Madow women and their drama its their man that made them inferior because they praise non black women look at this coach with his white wife happy :mjlol:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
uff I hate chrissie and her whole entire channel i feel like she overcompensates a lot a especially with her femininity channel. why does she feel the need to make a channel to teach black girls how to be feminine like they are not already women??? she’s a hypocrite. i will never understand AA who say EA are mixed when they are mixed themselves
Chrissie is the type of black women nobody wants with that ghetto attitude. I understand why their men marry non AA women. Immagine being married to these typw of females