Hubert Davis on being the 1st Black Head Coach in UNC History "“I’m Proud That My Wife Is White”

AA men are the only ones who marry anyone except their own. I feel so sorry for their women. Although many have woken up and are also choosing to marry outside their group. Kudos to them!
Lol the biggest ir is white men and asian/hidpanic women.

Lol black woman have always married and dated out

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Haha Cynthia G is hilarious. I watch her from time to time. The voice she does for black men always make me laugh.
this is the photo that she uses when she does those voices :mjlol:

maxresdefault.jpg

I remember that video, it was hurtful to see. I feel like black women should have each other’s backs no matter their country of origin. We are all black women at the end of the day.

You are one of my fav posters abaayo, we on the same wavelength!!!

Keo

VIP
Let’s call spade a spade both madow men and madow women have self hate issues. It just so happened that this time it was a madow man.

Keo

VIP
You’re right, Cynthia G and other black female content creators have taught us many things. They really are doing the Lord’s work by exposing the black male psychology. She hasn’t always been like this though, she used to be very pro-black until pretty recent actually. I’m glad she’s started seeing the light.
She was never pro black anyway she is married to a white guy. A bit hypocritical if you ask me. There are also male equivalent channels as well doing the same shit she is doing only difference is these guys are exposing black women instead. AA men and women are being pit against each other and it seems to be working for the most part.

Also don’t get too indulged in their politics these people hate Africans especially East Africans like Somalis.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You guys didn't understand what he meant.
He said that he's proud to be black, as well as he's proud of having children who are different than him (racially), and that his wife is not African American; which shows that not only he's open-minded to the diversity of colors, of races around him, but that doesn't stop him to acknowledge his African American background.
I get his point; you can be proud of your community, without being a suprematist.
Don't forget that the majority of people in the US are White Europeans, and the people who voted for this man were probably whites themselves.
To me, it's a smart decision.
Could've done it differently, but it just shows that Blacks don't have the patience to listen carefully before starting to argue.
Smh

I don't know why the Faraxs here want to defend such blatant self hatred.

. Is it because you want to follow in their footsteps? Some of you lot are already wannabe rappers and hoodrats. So maybe the next step is this...

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I don't know why the Faraxs here want to defend such blatant self hatred.

. Is it because you want to follow in their footsteps? Some of you lot are already wannabe rappers and hoodrats. So maybe the next step is this...
Says halimos who accepted Apple as mehr for her revert Jamaican hoodrat, then washed his futo we talking about grow men here, then ghosted her ss$ while 🤰,

and she then wanted to come to the community saying somali men was the right thing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending