Hubert Davis on being the 1st Black Head Coach in UNC History "“I’m Proud That My Wife Is White”

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Lol the same chrissie that was hating on horn african feutures? Madow women are so jealous of white women and even other women you can clearly see it

I remember that video, it was hurtful to see. I feel like black women should have each other’s backs no matter their country of origin. We are all black women at the end of the day.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I remember that video, it was hurtful to see. I feel like black women should have each other’s backs no matter their country of origin. We are all black women at the end of the day.
I feel like black women should have eachothers back?:dwill: You still believe in the we are all black kumbaya shit. While madows publicly have said that they dont like horners

If Horn African women are the same race as these bantus, I don't want part in any of it.
We're definitely not the same race. It's like comparing a Chinese with an Arab or Turk, same continent, same pigmentation, but very different appearance, language family, culture etc. I never understand people who think all Africans are the same race :faysalwtf:

We're definitely not the same race. It's like comparing a Chinese with an Arab or Turk, same continent, same pigmentation, but very different appearance, language family, culture etc. I never understand people who think all Africans are the same race :faysalwtf:

Yes, I agree they are all Eurasians. The same reason why people say that us Horn Africans are part Eurasian even though we are pure (mostly) descendants of Eastern Saharan native, is because they assume all people who inhabit SSA must be a bantu or Nilotic, anything else is a filthy mongrel in our case us. if you look at it everyone is mixed, especially West Eurasians and South Eurasians, but they are viewed as their own race, not some mongrels.

The idea that Africa is diverse due to mixing, while Eurasia is diverse due to different population couldn't be further form the truth.

Last edited:
Most of y’all lack comprehension skills and it shows. he said that to say that he was proud to be AA, he also is proud to have a white wife to unite both races. but leave it to blacks people to stir shit up.

i don’t like gaal AA men they scare me. they only respect you when your body is showing. They stay bullying Somali hooyos who wear jilbab. “somalians stink” kulaha i remember they used to throw shit at this miskeen Somali jilababi yet they would go crazy for Somali girls who who didn’t wear hijab. It just goes to show with these men they only like you for your hair and body

Most of y’all lack comprehension skills and it shows. he said that to say that he was proud to be AA, he also is proud to have a white wife to unite both races. but leave it to blacks people to stir shit up.
most of the time AA men date white women it is bc they hate themselves that’s why people look at him sideways

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I'm talking about faraxs on here, not irl. The ones i meet irl are super chill with xalimos, these guys on here though? I'm convinced they're the weird ones that got ignored and turned bitter :kanyeshrug:
Vice versa can also be applied When we have femcels like destiny amirah fay and sometimes u :hillarybiz:

If he lives surrounded by white girls, I don't blame him for choosing a white girl. Its America, no Africa

most of the time AA men date white women it is bc they hate themselves that’s why people look at him sideways
that’s not true. it might be true for a small group of them but that’s not for majority of AA. AA women r just ratchet,loud, hella aggressive, and uncooperative. That’s the i usually hear and it aligns with my experience as well. Plus his a professional, his mostly around white women wich increase his chance of being with one.

that’s not true. it might be true for a small group of them but that’s not for majority of AA. AA women r just ratchet,loud, hella aggressive, and uncooperative. That’s the i usually hear and it aligns with my experience as well. Plus his a professional, his mostly around white women wich increase his chance of being with one.
Protests that AA men get stereotyped for being obsessed with white women, then proceeds to stereotype AA women. smh.

there’s a lot of miskeen AA women..🤭 can’t say the same about the men tbh

Trending