HSM receives official invite from Qatari Emir and also will visit Uganda tomorrow to boost trade and investment between the two countries

View attachment 233126View attachment 233127

HSM is easily the most hard working President. He now meets Somali Businessman and discuses ways the government can make make business, trade and investment flow easier
True he needs to invite back hawiye businessmen that have migrated to Kenya.
You know how many millions of dollars they have pumped into the Kenyan economy?
This is capital flight.
Before 2006 xamar was the most desirable place to stay no qarax you only pay mooriyaan at the check point.

Life was cheap.a USD 100 would feed a family for a month comfortably.
Now USD1000 is not enough.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

We need more of those Bayraktar drones that have been flying over Xamar lately.

Would change the game for SNA as they could easily bomb Ethiopian troops :lolbron:

If we got them FGS would effectively have air superiority of all Somali lands and easily flex it’s muscles over all regions and foreign governments.

I don't know if I can support him or be against him. I wish there was some sort of transparency. None of these Somali politicians ever lay out a detailed plan for rebuilding or elaborate on their visit or interaction with foreign entities.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
EE6B5207-2BFA-417D-A1F0-EDC1A016D06F.jpeg
9886F31E-D3CB-4BCA-826C-7E12A3C1BF54.jpeg
F5E33E57-2271-4D0F-B184-50EAC0652CBF.jpeg
1E8D7028-289A-4DFF-B2DE-74163E173AC8.jpeg

E8DF7B40-BA80-4A69-8405-CB89B7F2B456.jpeg
0D6DB0A0-7D13-46F8-8DD8-B29FCB624C3B.jpeg

Would change the game for SNA as they could easily bomb Ethiopian troops :lolbron:

If we got them FGS would effectively have air superiority of all Somali lands and easily flex it’s muscles over all regions and foreign governments.
Waxkale ku soo kordhi siyaasada, surprise us :hemad:

How could i forget, @Manafesto wants PM all to himself, ileen he doesn’t want to share with his Kablalax cousins :dead: :francis:

I won’t lie when you have so many people complaining you forget each persons gripes are. It’s like herding sheep man. Time is better spent on governing and ignoring calaacal

ignore this MJ kid booto. Kulaha we gave OG relevancy kkkkk. OG lost 7000 sons from doobley to KiSmayo and OG Kenyan politicians saved Jubbaland

if MJ was so powerful barre huraale would not have chased them out of KiSmayo. And isaaq would not be slicing off their lands daily kkkkk

it was OG that created Jubbaland and brought back all the langab clans and told them to eat. MJ had to support federalism out of desperation otherwise every clan would have been against federalism and OG already had federalism in DDS since 1991

ignore his make myself feel good naag faan and booto

Hassan should have Qatar least they do voodoo on him. Arabs are animals

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
ignore this MJ kid booto. Kulaha we gave OG relevancy kkkkk. OG lost 7000 sons from doobley to KiSmayo and OG Kenyan politicians saved Jubbaland

if MJ was so powerful barre huraale would not have chased them out of KiSmayo. And isaaq would not be slicing off their lands daily kkkkk

it was OG that created Jubbaland and brought back all the langab clans and told them to eat. MJ had to support federalism out of desperation otherwise every clan would have been against federalism and OG already had federalism in DDS since 1991

ignore his make myself feel good naag faan and booto

Hassan should have Qatar least they do voodoo on him. Arabs are animals
Teri alpha a buntlanders has no right to speak like this after the L’s they been taking lately :russ:

Teri alpha a buntlanders has no right to speak like this after the L’s they been taking lately :russ:

you are id22r.?????

what makes you think I will take your side ??? Stay out of Kablalax business

MJ and harti are still my cousins and don’t ever get the silly idea that we are friends warya me and you. We are not even the same race or ethnicity.

get some else to laugh for you. Stay out of Darood business warya :ufdup:

GuanYu

Custom title

A couple of them Drones, and some reverse Engineering will do the job, AS midkale ba loo dilacinaa :pachah1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
you are id22r.?????

what makes you think I will take your side ??? Stay out of Kablalax business

MJ and harti are still my cousins and don’t ever get the silly idea that we are friends warya me and you. We are not even the same race or ethnicity.

get some else to laugh for you. Stay out of Darood business warya :ufdup:
Low iq cagheer you and mjs is our Pets :lol:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM’s speech. Talks about planned military operation against Shabaab (focused on territory and supply routes), fighting Shabaab ideologically (through religion and patriotism), financial and economic.

HSM’s speech. Talks about planned military operation against Shabaab (focused on territory and supply routes), fighting Shabaab ideologically (through religion and patriotism), financial and economic.

Nothing concrete, but I'll eat my words if he proves me wrong.

I must ask , however, what is winning in this case. HSM has made no concrete vision of victory?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nothing concrete, but I'll eat my words if he proves me wrong.

I must ask , however, what is winning in this case. HSM has made no concrete vision of victory?
6ECCCA42-E7C9-4C0A-BA01-054FBB5A0B5E.jpeg

I haven’t got the full cabinet program but this is the goal. Liberating all territory and cutting off their access to taxation is the aim. And then replacing ATMIS in 2024 as SNA takes over security fully.

I hope he at least fully liberates HS/GM as they’re near Mogadishu. Then branches outwards into Bay and Middle Jubba.

The proof of his success or failure will be 1m1v imo. If 1m1v is possible that means security and liberation of all cities has happened

View attachment 233300

I haven’t got the full cabinet program but this is the goal. Liberating all territory and cutting off their access to taxation is the aim. And then replacing ATMIS in 2024 as SNA takes over security fully.

I hope he at least fully liberates HS/GM as they’re near Mogadishu. Then branches outwards into Bay and Middle Jubba.

The proof of his success or failure will be 1m1v imo. If 1m1v is possible that means security and liberation of all cities has happened
Bro, let's be honest that's not a plan that is a wish. I could've made that same "6 point plan" in a few minutes.

A 1M1V system would require mass identification of the populace to begin with. Judging by his pace I doubt he can achieve that in 5 years let alone 1 year.

Liberating regions take large amounts of police officers and disarming of populace. I don't see how it's possible to liberate HS/Galmudug with only the current amount of troops and resources

My advice would spend more resources on Liberating benadir completely. Spies , disarmament and identification would transform the region. This would be a base to plan operations safely.

Regardless in the next 200-400 days we should see large military manoeuvres if his 6 point plan has any hope of materialising.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bro, let's be honest that's not a plan that is a wish. I could've made that same "6 point plan" in a few minutes.

A 1M1V system would require mass identification of the populace to begin with. Judging by his pace I doubt he can achieve that in 5 years let alone 1 year.

Liberating regions take large amounts of police officers and disarming of populace. I don't see how it's possible to liberate HS/Galmudug with only the current amount of troops and resources

My advice would spend more resources on Liberating benadir completely. Spies , disarmament and identification would transform the region. This would be a base to plan operations safely.

Regardless in the next 200-400 days we should see large military manoeuvres if his 6 point plan has any hope of materialising.
First of all you can’t improve Banadir security without first liberating its surrounding regions. So his focus should definitely be on East Galgaduud liberation and Shabellaha.

Secondly those forces and resources are increasing significantly year on year. The military will receive a significant boost in resources this year with the unfreezing of donors. 5,000 troops to return from Eritrea and Turkey/America continue to train more and more troops.

What’s also needed is to integrate the clan militias into a proper SNA command structure.

Focus should be on Shabaab’s bases imo. Ceelbuur, Xaradheere and Ceeldheer in GM specifically. That will see Shabaab collapse quite quickly in GM given they launch all their operations from there and supply routes.

First of all you can’t improve Banadir security without first liberating its surrounding regions. So his focus should definitely be on East Galgaduud liberation and Shabellaha.

Secondly those forces and resources are increasing significantly year on year. The military will receive a significant boost in resources this year with the unfreezing of donors. 5,000 troops to return from Eritrea and Turkey/America continue to train more and more troops.

What’s also needed is to integrate the clan militias into a proper SNA command structure.

Focus should be on Shabaab’s bases imo. Ceelbuur, Xaradheere and Ceeldheer in GM specifically. That will see Shabaab collapse quite quickly in GM given they launch all

Seems ATMIS will he staying throughout his term. Judging solely from that perspective I doubt any Somali led liberation.

Trending