HSM receives official invite from Qatari Emir and also will visit Uganda tomorrow to boost trade and investment between the two countries

bidenkulaha

GalYare

7786B54E-D49D-44C3-815B-6E47AD24A988.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am guessing HSM is visiting all the countries that used to meddle in our fairs so that he convinces them he is their man for the job and he is the most submissive out of all them, HSM is indeed their most loyal dog beside Farmaajo of course.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I am guessing HSM is visiting all the countries that used to meddle in our fairs so that he convinces them he is their man for the job and he is the most submissive out of all them, HSM is indeed their most loyal dog beside Farmaajo of course.

We have to have good relations with Qatar, UAE otherwise they’ll cause chaos if you cross them.

Look at how Ethiopia is reacting to HSM’s Egypt trip for example. The difference with Ethiopia is, they can’t fund 20 million bribes across Somalia like the Qataris/Emiratis have.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
We have to have good relations with Qatar, UAE otherwise they’ll cause chaos if you cross them.

Look at how Ethiopia is reacting to HSM’s Egypt trip for example. The difference is Ethiopia is, they can’t fund 20 million bribes across Somalia like the Qataris/Emiratis have.

True, I agree HSM closing the doors on N&N to ever return but don't you think this approach will work on career politicians like MS in Puntland? Of course this will back fire on him, he should have never made Puntite leaders his enemies, this is where he made a huge miscalculations just like his last term.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
True, I agree HSM closing the doors on N&N to ever return but don't you think this approach will work on career politicians like MS in Puntland? Of course this will back fire on him, he should have never made Puntite leaders his enemies, this is where he made a huge miscalculations just like his last term.
What has he done do you think that made him an enemy to PL? I haven’t seen anything he’s done. (Ignoring his past term).

There was the unofficial visit from Sacdiyo that unfortunately lead to a lot of deaths but that was her acting on her own given HSM and Madoobe were out of the country. Straight after AAW was sent and sorted out drought aid issues.

All HSM has done so far is appoint Huruuse as FM. Which makes sense given Daljir and UPD have an alliance. I don’t think Deni should be dictating to the PM’s cabinet. Regardless PL MPs voted for the cabinet today so if they were angered you’d think they’d vote against

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What has he done do you think that made him an enemy to PL? I haven’t seen anything he’s done. (Ignoring his past term).

There was the unofficial visit from Sacdiyo that unfortunately lead to a lot of deaths but that was her acting on her own given HSM and Madoobe were out of the country. Straight after AAW was sent and sorted out drought aid issues.

All HSM has done so far is appoint Huruuse as FM. Which makes sense given Daljir and UPD have an alliance. I don’t think Deni should be dictating to the PM’s cabinet. Regardless PL MPs voted for the cabinet today so if they were angered you’d think they’d vote against

HSM made this same mistake on his last term and it lead him to his downfall, if I have learned something from Somali politics since I was a toddler you can say sidelining and undermining Puntland and it's politically savvy leaders never works, I don't need to mention how many Somali governments tried this approach and it has backfired on them, but H2utus are short minded fools, Don't whine later kid.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM made this same mistake on his last term and it lead him to his downfall, if I have learned something from Somali politics since I was a toddler you can say sidelining and undermining Puntland and it's politically savvy leaders never works, I don't need to mention how many Somali governments tried this approach and it has backfired on them, but H2utus are short minded fools, Don't whine later kid.
Lol my head is spinning. I’m not aware of your complaints so you’ll have to spell it out for me.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Lol my head is spinning. I’m not aware of your complaints so you’ll have to spell it out for me.

HSM ha dhaco in other words, I thought I should give him a chance to redeem himself but he continues to make a mockery of us, let us see if kissing the ass of all FGS interested parties will work, at the end of the day Puntland is one 1/3 of Somalia and this approach didn't work for many.

He is mad cause we made OG pm and not them. He thinks we will fall for his antics.
:camby:
MJ pm is useless, since we have seen over and over again that they can't bring PL to fold. Appointing them means HG mucaaradnimo specially Sacad while it has no benefit.
:manny:

HSM ha dhaco in other words, I thought I should give him a chance to redeem himself but he continues to make a mockery of us, let us see if kissing the ass of all FGS interested parties will work, at the end of the day Puntland is one 1/3 of Somalia and this approach didn't work for many.
You made your bed eebow, we experienced the clounery of having MJ pm and PL in mucaarad camp. Never again.
:camby: :camby:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He is mad cause we made OG pm and not them. He thinks we will fall for his antics.
MJ pm is useless, since we have seen over and over again that they can't bring PL to fold. Appointing them means HG mucaaradnimo specially Sacad while it has no benefit.

Did you forget we gave OGs the revelency within Somalia that they are enjoying right now.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How could i forget, @Manafesto wants PM all to himself, ileen he doesn’t want to share with his Kablalax cousins :dead: :francis:

I won’t lie when you have so many people complaining you forget each persons gripes are. It’s like herding sheep man. Time is better spent on governing and ignoring calaacal

Did you forget we gave OGs the revelency within Somalia that they are enjoying right now.
If thats true then we appreciate it, we don't need to choose between you two anymore. Thanks alot for bringing the dhaanto option to the table. We like it alot

:lawd:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If thats true then we appreciate it, we don't need to choose between you two anymore. Thanks alot for bringing the dhaanto option to the table. We like it alot

:lawd:

Don't forget that it was Deni who dismantled and humbled the Farmaajo dictatorishop from your city when your Elites where getting shot indicrimanlty and not even allowed to demonstrate peacefully, you guys are bunch of backstabing loosers, don't cry to PL leaders to save you again from another tyrant leader.

Kampala unaka leh our president is doing the right thing by visiting our city . HSM seriously needs to tell them inbred qataris to fock off

bidenkulaha

GalYare
88438B46-7EF2-4703-9D10-4383EEBA38EB.jpeg
6B49E742-C635-4C7B-8667-D0E85DE272EA.jpeg

HSM is easily the most hard working President. He now meets Somali Businessman and discuses ways the government can make make business, trade and investment flow easier

Trending