HSM receives official invite from Qatari Emir and also will visit Uganda tomorrow to boost trade and investment between the two countries

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Liberating a kebab held area ain't hard as they will flee and blend within the community planting IED's/assassinations. You need an army to occupy and pacify every village while other units advance to other terrorist held areas. SNA or states like HS, GM, KG don't have enough troops and equipments for that currently. That's the biggest problem, you don't need advance weapons to defeat these dacas wearing terrorists. The other is intelligence where the terrorist organization is doing way better than the GOV.

Seems ATMIS will he staying throughout his term. Judging solely from that perspective I doubt any Somali led liberation.

Bro wtf is wrong with this guy :kanyehmm:

He says, “I don’t know what they were thinking” speaking on his predecessor and AMISOM leaving the country. He wants to milk this country for every last penny. ATMIS will simply go back to being AMISOM, there is no transition plan lol

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
ignore this MJ kid booto. Kulaha we gave OG relevancy kkkkk. OG lost 7000 sons from doobley to KiSmayo and OG Kenyan politicians saved Jubbaland

if MJ was so powerful barre huraale would not have chased them out of KiSmayo. And isaaq would not be slicing off their lands daily kkkkk

it was OG that created Jubbaland and brought back all the langab clans and told them to eat. MJ had to support federalism out of desperation otherwise every clan would have been against federalism and OG already had federalism in DDS since 1991

ignore his make myself feel good naag faan and booto

Hassan should have Qatar least they do voodoo on him. Arabs are animals
Its shame as reer OG believe on jeegaan qaat addict scam. PL is not losing lands and there is no war because of our mighty army that keep PL safe. If those jeegaan capture boocaame or any village, they will make prade. So relax Sxb. We have no beef with you guys.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
View attachment 233300

I haven’t got the full cabinet program but this is the goal. Liberating all territory and cutting off their access to taxation is the aim. And then replacing ATMIS in 2024 as SNA takes over security fully.

I hope he at least fully liberates HS/GM as they’re near Mogadishu. Then branches outwards into Bay and Middle Jubba.

The proof of his success or failure will be 1m1v imo. If 1m1v is possible that means security and liberation of all cities has happened
Galgala kulaha, is that to show world that we became like you , please Amisom help us :russ: .

Liberating a kebab held area ain't hard as they will flee and blend within the community planting IED's/assassinations. You need an army to occupy and pacify every village while other units advance to other terrorist held areas. SNA or states like HS, GM, KG don't have enough troops and equipments for that currently. That's the biggest problem, you don't need advance weapons to defeat these dacas wearing terrorists. The other is intelligence where the terrorist organization is doing way better than the GOV.
GM has more troops and weapons than any other state. If GM can't do it, then no one can. We just need more soldiers.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
GM has more troops and weapons than any other state. If GM can't do it, the no one can. We just need more soldiers.
Right now PL army working together with GM in south Mudug. First if we secure GM it will be key to secure all south Somalia.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
GM has more troops and weapons than any other state. If GM can't do it, the no one can. We just need more soldiers.
We need also reconciliation. GM once it liberates the AG/Murusade lands in GM have to give more representation and power to them so they can feel like GM is a state for all its people not just HG. Create councils, their own police etc and allow them to vote for their own representation and then allow anyone to run for GM President when we get to 1m1v.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You said you have more soldiers and weapons than any other state but you need more to liberate a gobol and Half?
GM is a newish state. It didn’t even control Ceyr which is the biggest clan in GM till 2 years ago. Regardless Mudug population is far larger than most regions. Even as 1.5 regions GM has more population than other states in Somalia and more landmass. We also have more diverse qabiils. With MX, HG, AG, Murusade.

So even with the most heavy weaponary and sizeable troops (according to AMISOM/independent reports) we need more. Lastly unlike the South GM barely has any AMISOM troops (just a few hundred Djibouti)

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM visits Ugandan armoured vehicles and equipment factory

4A8D146D-39AA-441A-AAA2-CC6DBC0F4F6D.jpeg
07059A98-B71C-479F-8F01-E4D202BB7BAE.jpeg
1BF15A3D-D30A-4874-BB67-8FB18CCABC3E.jpeg
216B405A-36CA-45F5-9EA9-8A30FD85406C.jpeg
D9186E4E-82EE-4A88-BDC1-6D0D80EDA4EA.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro wtf is wrong with this guy :kanyehmm:

He says, “I don’t know what they were thinking” speaking on his predecessor and AMISOM leaving the country. He wants to milk this country for every last penny. ATMIS will simply go back to being AMISOM, there is no transition plan lol
OMG its worst than I thought hes basicaly saying Farmaajo was wrong to want ATMIS out please stay longer Fufa jeclaa :meleshame:

GM has more troops and weapons than any other state. If GM can't do it, then no one can. We just need more soldiers.

i doubt that, then it just shows the incompetence and lack of leadership, if they have more troops and arms why is galmududg in turmoil for last 30 years ?

if DDS beat alshabab in mere few days, so can any somali region, we just lack the leadership and competence of DDS

this is why we want madoobe to retire insha Allah next term when its up, we want a Neo Nazi Ogaden for Jubbaland insha Allah in 2023 to skin alkabab alive and do dhaanto on their dead bodies

i belief if we had honest leadership in the south, we can beat alkabab, but it needs honest patriotic leadership

i doubt that, then it just shows the incompetence and lack of leadership, if they have more troops and arms why is galmududg in turmoil for last 30 years ?

if DDS beat alshabab in mere few days, so can any somali region, we just lack the leadership and competence of DDS

this is why we want madoobe to retire insha Allah next term when its up, we want a Neo Nazi Ogaden for Jubbaland insha Allah in 2023 to skin alkabab alive and do dhaanto on their dead bodies

i belief if we had honest leadership in the south, we can beat alkabab, but it needs honest patriotic leadership
AS never controlled most of PL. There are a few districts in GM that have been under the control of AS for nearly a decade. It wouldn't be very hard to liberate them but making sure they don't come back. JL is most impacted as a whole gobol is under AS. As long as your clan is leading JL it doesn't matter huh? We need to hold all of our leaders accountable

Contact us when you free JL capital.
:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:

Trending