HSM Might Recognize Israel

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I see a lot of Somalis on here with big inferiority complex. We should not recognize them only because we looking for hand outs. That's unproductive welfare mentality.
We should recognize them off the strength that they've survived this long and they ain't going anywhere. Plus we can do business that mutually benefit us. If they do decide to donate something because we are in bad times, then good on them. If they don't then who cares? We a people who are capable to build and feed ourselves.

Not gonna lie, but I enjoy watching Isreal and the six Arab war in 1967, it is beautiful to watch these Arab b1tch countries getting defeated by Isreals without much army, we have too many enemies and Isreals can teach us one or two.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somalia is irrelevant I don't think it would change anything if it recognizes Israel. Israel wouldn't care.
Plus it would hurt the legitimacy of the current somali government. Somali provinces would seek autonomy or independance, there would be riots. That's not what a country like Somalia needs right now.

Recognizing Israel makes sense for a stable, autocratically run state like the UAE or Bahrain. In these countries, as far as I know, the shacab are not supportive of cozying up to Israel and would rebel against the decision if they weren't being held down by iron grips. Somalia is a weak, unstable country with several pretty much completely autonomous federal states. It cannot curb or control it's shacab and make them shut up and accept an unpopular decision like this. So yeah, I do think it'd be a bad idea, especially if the Somali shacbiya prove vocally opposed to this.

Not gonna lie, but I enjoy watching Isreal and the six Arab war in 1967, it is beautiful to watch these Arab b1tch countries getting defeated by Isreals without much army, we have too many enemies and Isreals can teach us one or two.

Honestly, the six day war breaks my heart. The Arabs could have resolved this conflict peacefully by acknowledging the 1940summthin agreement. But they decided to go all out war...
And by that, other Arab countries held Palestine hostage.

I changed my mind. The only reason y I'd recognize Israel is because they r there and they ain't going anywhere.
Recognize them for who they r. But, they r nothing but our enemies. Remember that. Every time we try to be cool with them they will move the goal post. Foxk em.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Somalia now:
A_man_carries_a_huge_hammerhead_through_the_streets_of_Mogadishu.jpg

If Somalia recognise Israel:
akon-city-teaser.jpg

The Quran curses the people of Israel in hundreds of ayaat and we have people supporting Israel. We are a muslim nation and as a muslin nation we stand with Xaq, Yahuud are the enemies of Islam.
The Quran does not say all bani Israel are evil , I think you have misunderstood the Quranic narrative on ahlul kitab .The Holy Quran explicitly say "not all of them are the same".

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Very good news. We should build relations with the Israeli lobby. It would reinforce the One Somalia policy.

Israel could be a strong partner with Somalia on water projects. Especially desalination
Inkaar will happen to us

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The Quran does not say all bani Israel are evil , I think you have misunderstood the Quranic narrative on ahlul kitab .The Holy Quran explicitly say "not all of them are the same".
Well clearly not all are the same. But the ones mentioned are the ones making ties with “muslim” countries while they destroy muslim land and al quds

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalia when they recognize China, USA, Japan, and all the developed powerful countries:
EAA3210C-F5B2-44EA-BE43-34CDE6DEFC3E.jpeg
2F09302A-63AB-4078-8BA7-34C9762B685E.jpeg
1AC46855-63D5-4DA0-B1D9-AE26EBD6C9F2.jpeg

Still Somalia if they hypothetically recognize isnotreal:
2F09302A-63AB-4078-8BA7-34C9762B685E.jpeg
EAA3210C-F5B2-44EA-BE43-34CDE6DEFC3E.jpeg
1AC46855-63D5-4DA0-B1D9-AE26EBD6C9F2.jpeg

dhiig less idiots think somalia will become after recognizing isnotreal:
BDBEBCB3-4D31-448A-98F4-F8DDD0C13941.jpeg
9572B5AA-8397-42B7-A99A-C5F7025471F3.jpeg

i hope we continue to hold onto the little bit of islamic integrity our forefathers left us with, we’ve given away the rest of it.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
We are one of the most important nations actually to Isnotreal! Look at our location! Israel tried to get Yemen but look at it’s state.

israel literally owns america at this point, you guys don’t think they will try to control Somalia?

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

We are one of the most important nations actually to Isnotreal! Look at our location! Israel tried to get Yemen but look at it’s state.

israel literally owns america at this point, you guys don’t think they will try to control Somalia?

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan
Yemen is a proxy war between sauds and iranians, quick google search will show you israel does not even have diplomatic relations with them. and how tf does israel "own america"?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yemen is a proxy war between sauds and iranians, quick google search will show you israel does not even have diplomatic relations with them. and how tf does israel "own america"?
Now Israel has been trying to get access to Yemen. There’s been talks of Israel annexing Socotra and Israel has been bringing israelis to the island.

Dont act dumb, you know israel runs the US government

Now Israel has been trying to get access to Yemen. There’s been talks of Israel annexing Socotra and Israel has been bringing israelis to the island.

Dont act dumb, you know israel runs the US government
Israel and UAE are building an overseas military base in socotra for no other reason but to overpower the iranian navy. If israelis cared so much about it they wouldn't have let UAE offer it to us as price for joining yemen war (which we rejected). And what do you mean Israel runs US government? Last time I checked Joe Biden wasn't jewish

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Israel and UAE are building an overseas military base in socotra for no other reason but to overpower the iranian navy. If israelis cared so much about it they wouldn't have let UAE offer it to us as price for joining yemen war (which we rejected). And what do you mean Israel runs US government? Last time I checked Joe Biden wasn't jewish
Low IQ
:russ:

Trending