HSM Might Recognize Israel

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So you don't know Farmajoo sold Somalia's ocean to China for peanuts but you here complaining about Israel?
Look, I know about Chinese activities before and after farmaajo. That stealing was on from 2004.

but Israel issue could a huge blow not to our resources but the FGS legitimacy in exchange for nothing valuable. So the question should be why we will take that step? Water and food you can do it for yourself. Anything else?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is a huge drainage of thinking here .
051BD6A2-F4DD-4456-85D6-1AD690D848FA.jpeg

Look, I know about Chinese activities before and after farmaajo. That stealing was on from 2004.

but Israel issue could a huge blow not to our resources but the FGS legitimacy in exchange for nothing valuable. So the question should be why we will take that step? Water and food you can do it for yourself. Anything else?

Farmajoo signed Somalia's water to China for 50 years for just one million. Basically he legalised what they were doing illegally since the early 2000s

But your worried about Israel because Farmajoo is your uncle.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Farmajoo signed Somalia's water to China for 50 years for just one million. Basically he legalised what they were doing illegally since the early 2000s

But your worried about Israel because Farmajoo is your uncle.
Putting words in my mouth? First no way he did sign 50 year contract for 1 million. It could a good campaign material against him.

second, you don’t have risk management thinking? Or your head is full of ready replies of “farmaajo is your uncle” farmaajo that farmaajo this.

Jungle

VIP
cbb will have to keep this up for the next 4 years plus:pachah1: I see some feel they have to defend hasan constantly like cbb did farmaajo lol

Short sight folk, can’t comprehend the impact it will create on us as a nation and country. SL can finally unite all the wooqoyi behind this and get recognition. And force other federal states to do the same, like Puntland or eve jubaland, never to mention the maayland if Mukhtaar roobow is released. How that could boosts Alshabaab forces? Etc.

You think Israel will stop that?

UAE done everything for Israel even joining israel Independence Day of massacring Palestinians in 1947 and joined a mourn moment with the Israeli for their dead soldier in 1948, 1967 onward. And then asked for F-35 jets, Israeli officials said, literally: in your dreams. They took the political capital of normalisation and gave middle finger to UAE

So why we make an alliance with them. We could break our country with that shit.
If you think all of that is going to happen because we recognized a country that has never done anything to us then maybe our fragile nation shouldn't exist. Also SLand has approached Israel multiple times so they don't have a leg to stand on. Name a single bad thing Israel has done to Somalia?

If we recognize them it doesn't mean we have to be best buds with them. We can recognize them as a nation and still tell them to respect Palestinian rights.
They've survived about 80 years and are already recognized by everyone... Even the Arabs.
When we recognize them, and they choose to help us, we will accept it and say thank u my brothers and ppl of the book. If they don't, then who cares?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If you think all of that is going to happen because we recognized a country that has never done anything to us then maybe our fragile nation shouldn't exist. Also SLand has approached Israel multiple times so they don't have a leg to stand on. Name a single bad thing Israel has done to Somalia?
I can’t believe this guy thinks SL are anti-Israel, in fact they’ve been attempting to themselves out for free but Israel hasn’t taken the offer. They wanted the Kurd treatment but didn’t even get that :mjlol:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If we recognize them it doesn't mean we have to be best buds with them. We can recognize them as a nation and still tell them to respect Palestinian rights.
They've survived about 80 years and are already recognized by everyone... Even the Arabs.
When we recognize them, and they choose to help us, we will accept it and say thank u my brothers and ppl of the book. If they don't, then who cares?
Exactly. This is all my point. If there’s a lot they can help us with then why not? Israel is a real internationally recognised country.

We share many sectors that the country needs. Both our countries suffer from droughts, lack of water, irrigation, food, energy etc. Israel have perfected those things and we could do with the experience

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Islam isn’t a big part of Somalis? Imagine telling the average Somalis FGS is gonna establish relationships with the country who vandalise Muslims second most holy mosque for nothing? Everyone will lose faith in FGS and strip it’s legitimacy from her. Got it? It is like US dropping the 2nd amendment.

Islam isn’t a big part of Somalis? Imagine telling the average Somalis FGS is gonna establish relationships with the country who vandalise Muslims second most holy mosque for nothing? Everyone will lose faith in FGS and strip it’s legitimacy from her. Got it? It is like US dropping the 2nd amendment.
China has Muslims literally locked up in concentration camps and not only do we have a relationship with them, they're our number one trading partner. Somalis are obsessed with Israel when it does not concern us, they have never harmed a single Somali. Somalis need to learn to put Somali first.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You are chatting wazz, Somalia abstained on a UN Human Rights Council vote condemning Israel, first in Somalia history, first in Arab league history, this happened in 2019 before UAE normalized relations with Israel following year.

I bet you didn't even know this, which shows you, no one cares. Why waste time and resources on such a thing, we even ended up firing foreign relations director for spewing nonsense about Israel being our salvation, its a non-issue for anyone with 2 brain cells.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You are chatting wazz, Somalia abstained on a UN Human Rights Council vote condemning Israel, first in Somalia history, first in Arab league history, this happened in 2019 before UAE normalized relations with Israel following year.

I bet you didn't even know this, which shows you, no one cares. Why waste time and resources on such a thing, we even ended up firing foreign relations director for spewing nonsense about Israel being our salvation, its a non-issue for anyone with 2 brain cells.
I bet no even knew that Rooble brought him back

06CB40A1-F922-4BFC-B9A9-38A50A6654A8.jpeg

D810DE06-EB91-4E73-952C-FB1B1322E7D1.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts