HSM Might Recognize Israel

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalla, isreal is great state that we as Somali can benefit and learn a lot from, I hope HSM recognizes Isreal and establish a relation with it's government.

We also thousands of have Somali Yibirs and Jews by religion in Isreal so we should be in a good terms with our Jews brothers in Isreal at all times.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I bet no even knew that Rooble brought him back

View attachment 224006
I say only fundamentalist are against Israel-Somalia ties, and only beggars are for it, the vast majority simply don't and shouldn't care.

Let me ask you a question since this topic is boring, do you always support policies based on a beggar mentality ? we truly are like night and day, inorder for me to support a policy I have to actually believe in it, I am basically calling you a political prostitute :gucciwhat:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I say only fundamentalist are against Israel-Somalia ties, and only beggars are for it, the vast majority simply don't and shouldn't care.

Let me ask you a question since this topic is boring, do you always support policies based on a beggar mentality ? we truly are like night and day, inorder for me to support a policy I have to actually believe in it, I am basically calling you a political prostitute :gucciwhat:
I just realise the realities of Somalia. Everything that offers peace and development I will want us to pursue.

I mean FGS literally runs on international donations. Our security is guarded by foreign Bantu troops.

Inshallah one day we can transition to a self sufficient independent nation.

I predict in 2060 when we’re around 45 million population and have a self sustaining economy

I see a lot of Somalis on here with big inferiority complex. We should not recognize them only because we looking for hand outs. That's unproductive welfare mentality.
We should recognize them off the strength that they've survived this long and they ain't going anywhere. Plus we can do business that mutually benefit us. If they do decide to donate something because we are in bad times, then good on them. If they don't then who cares? We a people who are capable to build and feed ourselves.

Last edited:
Exactly. This is all my point. If there’s a lot they can help us with then why not? Israel is a real internationally recognised country.

We share many sectors that the country needs. Both our countries suffer from droughts, lack of water, irrigation, food, energy etc. Israel have perfected those things and we could do with the experience
All of that can be done by non israelis if you have the money believing israel will invest anything significant in Somalia for recognizing makes you naive . Somalia is very poor and has nothing to offer Israel.

If Somalia has any resource of value we won't struggle to find experts that will build the country just like the GCC countries but the problem is Somalia doesn't seem to have significant resources

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I see a lot of Somalis on here with big inferiority complex. We should not recognize them only because we looking for hand outs. That's unproductive welfare mentality.
We should recognize them off the strength that they've survived this long and they ain't going anywhere. If they do decide to donate something then good on them. If they don't then who cares? We a people who are capable to build and feed ourselves.
I am not totally uninterested, Israel has the ear of the most powerful nations on this planet, Veto to lift the Arms embargo on Somalia, and I will announce a "Thank you our Jewish brothers" national bank holiday. Apart from that, I don't think begging is suitable exchange for a damage to our integrity and foreign relations as a result of whimsical changes in our relations to Israel.

I am not totally uninterested, Israel has the ear of the most powerful nations on this planet, Veto to lift the Arms embargo on Somalia, and I will announce a "Thank you our Jewish brothers" national bank holiday. Apart from that, I don't think begging is suitable exchange for a damage to our integrity and foreign relations as a result of whimsical changes in our relations to Israel.
Agreed. There are reasons to why we should recognize them, but recognition for money or hand outs it's not what I'm on board with. We must be a proud nation.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Disgusting thought, mucaraad are not even Muslim of they are contemplating recognizing Israel.
Even the Quran recognises Israel. How is recognising Israel un-Islamic?

SL should do it before them.We face the same Iranian threats as the War in Yemen is next to SL
I doubt Israel is interested in recognition from an un-recognised region but I agree with you. Iran is a big threat to the Muslim world and our region

SL should do it before them.We face the same Iranian threats as the War in Yemen is next to SL
Where do I start with this? Ok, Israel is recognized by almost everyone and has one of the strongest militaries. Somaliland is an unrecognized country that no one recognizes. (Don't give me that passport bull, show me official recognition and their embassies, not laison offices). Not only are u unrecognized, but very poor, and underdeveloped.
You say you both have an Iranian threat. Kkkkkk! Even xamar has a very low Iranian threat, Iran wouldn't even bat an eye your way unless u do something dumb like have a UAE base that attacks, and bombs Yemen. Even then you'd be a threat directly to houthis and not Iran. Thank goodness UAE gave up on that.
With all that said, Israel would laugh at y'all and probably wouldn't even send a reply email.

Where do I start with this? Ok, Israel is recognized by almost everyone and has one of the strongest militaries. Somaliland is an unrecognized country that no one recognizes. (Don't give me that passport bull, show me official recognition and their embassies, not laison offices). Not only are u unrecognized, but very poor, and underdeveloped.
You say you both have an Iranian threat. Kkkkkk! Even xamar has a very low Iranian threat, Iran wouldn't even bat an eye your way unless u do something dumb like have a UAE base that attacks, and bombs Yemen. Even then you'd be a threat directly to houthis and not Iran. Thank goodness UAE gave up on that.
With all that said, Israel would laugh at y'all and probably wouldn't even send a reply email.
And they wouldn't laugh at the Atmis colony that has a selection guarded by ugali eaters?

reer

VIP

masjid aqsa is islamic issue. otherizing aqsa is disgusting.
look at sudan after omar al bashir their arm was twisted they started relations with israel. what did they get? a few bribes. the economy is worse than before. morocco is still poor. egypt still has high poverty rates. but low iq monkeys like @bidenkulaha think like hemetti.
"israel will help us" they will laugh at the failed AMISOM colony. somalia waa the only country colonized by africans. :mjlol: @TekNiKo

if this doesnt kici you dhiig then take a look at iimaankaaga.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You are chatting wazz, Somalia abstained on a UN Human Rights Council vote condemning Israel, first in Somalia history, first in Arab league history, this happened in 2019 before UAE normalized relations with Israel following year.

I bet you didn't even know this, which shows you, no one cares. Why waste time and resources on such a thing, we even ended up firing foreign relations director for spewing nonsense about Israel being our salvation, its a non-issue for anyone with 2 brain cells.
That was a mistake, made controversy, wasn’t unnoticed as you said, and it went well with the “it was my first time touching button”. China is different from resources and from what you can get

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am not surprised HSM is following his UAE masters in kissing yahuud feet.

Somalia is irrelevant I don't think it would change anything if it recognizes Israel. Israel wouldn't care.
Plus it would hurt the legitimacy of the current somali government. Somali provinces would seek autonomy or independance, there would be riots. That's not what a country like Somalia needs right now.

Trending

Latest posts