HSM has ignored MX Galmudug clan !

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Nacatullahi calayk Gurguurte! Saami qaybsiga MX buu jabiyey! How can all ministers be from Gedo?

I will never support this failed govt wallahi

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Cabuduwaq MX have control Gedo for too long. Xaquuq gooda ha la siiyo.

You should wait for your next turn. I’m sure you can go back to enslaving them next election

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cabuduwaq MX have control Gedo for too long. Xaquuq gooda ha la siiyo.

You should wait for your next turn. I’m sure you can go back to enslaving them next election
HSM is doing this to punish Farmaajo and his subsub clan. He is empowering idiots like Aw Hirsi who are igu shub and langaab Rer Gedo under Madoobe. Its very bad and ignoring the leaders of a clan will be huge disaster! Nacala Madoobe ku yeel he taught HSM very bad things :mjkkk:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
HSM is doing this to punish Farmaajo and his subsub clan. He is empowering idiots like Aw Hirsi who are igu shub and langaab Rer Gedo under Madoobe. Its very bad and ignoring the leaders of a clan will be huge disaster! Nacala Madoobe ku yeel he taught HSM very bad things :mjkkk:
Let your bro's eat Akhi, Aw hirsi Is the reer dini rep

:pachah1:

Sweet.
The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HSM abandoning Galgaduud MXs shows how united beesha Sade is. This might just be what we needed, a wake up call. I’m calling all MXs, it’s time to abandon that desert, Keep Cabudwaaq, but send your best to JL. Ogaden have been moving in from DDS, it’s time to expand once again. Even HG want out of Galmudug, it’s dry and way too hot, they’ll be in Marka real soon :chrisfreshhah:

HSM abandoning Galgaduud MXs shows how united beesha Sade is. This might just be what we needed, a wake up call. I’m calling all MXs, it’s time to abandon that desert, Keep Cabudwaaq, but send your best to JL. Ogaden have been moving in from DDS, it’s time to expand once again. Even HG want out of Galmudug, it’s dry and way too hot, they’ll be in Marka real soon :chrisfreshhah:
You can also bring all reer xassan borana from nageyle.

We want a workforce of slaves you will just be treated like the captured pows elaay who thought they are landheere.

I don’t believe in, “Soomalinimo”
You can also bring all reer xassan borana from nageyle.

We want a workforce of slaves you will just be treated like the captured pows elaay who thought they are landheere.
Talxe alone can defeat all cagdheers, you guys are not fighters bro, there are so many poems about your people even the mad mullah called you all kind of dirty names and he was Ogaden :hahaidiot:

I don’t believe in, “Soomalinimo”

Talxe alone can defeat all cagdheers, you guys are not fighters bro, there are so many poems about your people even the mad mullah called you all kind of dirty names and he was Ogaden :hahaidiot:
Giirgiirta aren't they all loya subjects of madoobe.

Cabas is a slave of Madoobe how come he never rebeled with his talxe giirgiir and made ceelwaaq pro Farmajo?

We cannot fight yet have the largest land mass while your land is just west gheeto and fleeing from cabudwaaq into Wardheer.

Giirgiirta aren't they all loya subjects of madoobe.

Cabas is a slave of Madoobe how come he never rebeled with his talxe giirgiir and made ceelwaaq pro Farmajo?

We cannot fight yet have the largest land mass while your land is just west gheeto and fleeing from cabudwaaq into Wardheer.
In order to fight you have to know the deegan and you have to be willing to die for it. No cagdheer from Garrisa or DDS will be willing to die for JL, not a single one is willing to taste death for some land they’ve never heard of. But the Talxe boy is willing to die for Goobweyn and he knows this is his deegan so he’ll willingly die on it. Be ready bro

In order to fight you have to know the deegan and you have to be willing to die for it. No cagdheer from Garrisa or DDS will be willing to die for JL, not a single one is willing to taste death for some land they’ve never heard of. But the Talxe boy is willing to die for Goobweyn and he knows this is his deegan so he willing to die on it. Be ready bro
Which degan do you know apart from West Gheeto?

If you had degaan inower Jubba bare huraalw would not have been humiliated 3 times each time looking for safe passage the guy lost an eye .

Talxe are do not live in gobweyne and if they had numbers they wouldn't be lama oyaan and under represented amongst mx.

Waxan ba idhin sugar elaay thought they could violate absame in Bakool just looked how they got violated by KDF aka Liyu Polis.

Trending