GalYare
AD01E220-BE39-4581-A9B6-7A7A7E3B3E17.jpeg
E72F6111-9E51-45E8-9504-F79B4D993685.jpeg
05C059BF-2A51-4833-B1CE-89E27E79DDDD.jpeg
E80FA02B-D905-4C05-9DF6-FF2948E61C1E.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HG are so laandheere :mjlaugh:

1. Not a single attack on xarardheere since it’s liberation. Shabaab start gathering for one, also try unloading weapons deep in Galgaduud Bari, instead of waiting we invade them and destroy any attempts of an attack or getting resupplied.

9471A84F-0A12-4B5A-AE5F-D5861C4505CA.jpeg

Make all this progress in a few hours and kill a bunch of Shabaab. Inshallah Jowlo soon will be free

They travelled on road from Muqdisho to Dhuusomareeb. If they attack from West Galgaduud and Mursade attack from the east, that would be the best strategy

bidenkulaha

GalYare

UAE trained troops soon arriving. UAE will also be bringing their drones

US to restart drone strikes after a 3 month pause. Building a base in Galcad.

Don’t quote me if this doesn’t happen but I’ve heard the second phase should start May 20. HSM ordered the troops to capture Galcad and stop there. BudBud seems like it wasn’t a planned op

UAE trained troops soon arriving. UAE will also be bringing their drones

US to restart drone strikes after a 3 month pause. Building a base in Galcad.

Don’t quote me if this doesn’t happen but I’ve heard the second phase should start May 20. HSM ordered the troops to capture Galcad and stop there. BudBud seems like it wasn’t a planned op
Inshallah we see a peaceful Somalia soon❤️🇸🇴
Maybe you don’t know this but do you have a timeline on how the second phase will occur? I mean second phase will start in lower shabelle, bay, bakool, and especially both Jubbas? We need to attach AS wherever they are in the south.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No more Biixi, Odawaa or Cali jeyte’s macawiisley. Culusow is in big trouble

What happened, HSM was doing so well early on offensive against Al Shabaab, it is by far the greatest development just 6 months ago. Looks like the momentum died down we no longer hear any new territories liberated from AS.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What happened, HSM was doing so well early on offensive against Al Shabaab, it is by far the greatest development just 6 months ago. Looks like the momentum died down we no longer hear any new territories liberated from AS.
Because they decided to use Ethiopian troops instead of qabiils supported by sna. If they can do that then I think it’s preferable as it’ll be a much quicker success with less casualties. But it’s taking a while to sort out the politics

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Because they decided to use Ethiopian troops instead of qabiils supported by sna. If they can do that then I think it’s preferable as it’ll be a much quicker success with less casualties. But it’s taking a while to sort out the politics
Walaal that aint happening in million years, Ethiopia can’t spare troops in this deadly offense and Hsm popularity would plummet, leaving hin vulnerable. Also Ethiopia benefits from shabaab, stronger Somalia is an automatic risk for them.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Walaal that aint happening in million years, Ethiopia can’t spare troops in this deadly offense and Hsm popularity would plummet, leaving hin vulnerable. Also Ethiopia benefits from shabaab, stronger Somalia is an automatic risk for them.
We won’t have enough troops to replace the current ATMIS bases while also launching an offensive in the Deep South.

Also HSM isn’t using these troops in Galmudug Hirshabelle or Xamar. They’ll be used in Kg JL where he won’t be worried about popularity.

But Yh it’ll be interesting if they can even get this launched, too much politics involved with Ethiopia, UAE funding it (why would they want to), Gedo situation.

Trending

Latest posts