DEVELOPING NEWS HSM Gov Offensive against Al-Shabab : Thread

Shabaab haven’t conducted an attack in Galmudug in 2 months. I’d agree with you if it doesn’t like they’ve collapsed as an offensive force. Best to wait them out as they run out of supplies while SNA continue force generation and stabilising xaradheere, ceeldheer, galcad.

Im just tried of this waiting game in GM, it feels like a Blockade thats taking forever.

Ramadaan is a tough time and alot of people dont work like they normally do, Alshabaab will use this time to attack or build because they know people are fasting and tired.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ngl this is the first properly planned offensive. They’ve been bumped into the previous one’s by getting the support of Xawadle Abgaal and HG.

Tens of thousands of troops and police being readied. Inshallah we see a quick and painless victory.

They need to close off every supply route, all access to the sea and capture all the cities that can act as bases for them. The countryside fight can take place afterwards imo. Like is already happening with xarardheere and ceeldheer

I hope the second phase starts in western hiran, bay, bakool, gedo, shanelle hoose and both jubbas. HSM made an agreement with neighbouring countries will help fight in phase 2 war against AS. I wonder how active they will be involved? I hope they will be more useful than atmis/amisom in the fighting.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
56B9A1C3-C381-4FE3-81C8-47E947A17513.jpeg
A8BF4C6E-160B-4268-B080-EAB751E362C2.jpeg
0D56FCBB-2863-44C4-8BAB-6139CD5F820D.jpeg

A couple Shabaab gave themselves up to Galmudug dawarish in Bacadweyne yesterday.

F8A3051B-C22B-43AD-9F21-14BB67044553.jpeg

@bidenkulaha @Prince of HS @0117
I’ll ask guys since you are pretty active on this site. Does it exist an accurate map of 🇸🇴 were you can see government controlled territory vs al-shabaab controlled? It would be interesting to follow the liberation war through such a map. Ramadan mubarak from 🇳🇴

bidenkulaha

GalYare
2054927E-C400-4DC9-B710-994761615BC2.jpeg

Mashallah Hambalyo to Timadheere the new Taliyaha Guutada 1aad of the new UAE troops. He’s famous for fighting against Shabaab in 2009 when they suffered their defeat in Dhusamareb and Guriceel

Trending