HSM Gov Offensive against Al-Shabab : Thread

bidenkulaha

GalYare
There's a supposed clash between SNA, Galmudug and Duduble over bombings on Shabaab in Ceel Garas and Ceelbuur. We shall see if these rumours are true tomorrow morning. Apparently Duduble soldiers/officers are against this

There's a supposed clash between SNA, Galmudug and Duduble over bombings on Shabaab in Ceel Garas and Ceelbuur. We shall see if these rumours are true tomorrow morning.

It is fake news spread by reer Abudwaaq and other CBB. I wouldn't even worry about that nonsense.

Abaq

VIP
Wallee UGUS waxbaa la tusay, Bay and Bakool residents are now reporting that UGUS militia are promising people that they will treat them better and reduce taxes, they saw that if people are united they can liberate their lands in a matter of days.
AS held a meeting with Maqabul in Badhaadhe the other day begging them not to fight. They said they will allow qaad, stop all taxation, and release prisoners. They are desperate.

I don't think so. A lot of our troops returned to Dhusamareb.

Fake news. The only problem we have at the moment is Al-shabab planting bombs in the roads. This slows us down, so we have to walk on foot. I heard that they used elders, women and children as shield against drones. We told them kill whoever you want it won't stop us liberating the land. They tried the same tactics against Saleebaan. Salbeebaan said the same thing. Kill the women and children, we are still going to liberate Xaradheere. We surrounded the rats and they want to ransom their lives with women and children.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Fake news. The only problem we have at the moment is Al-shabab planting bombs in the roads. This slows us down, so we have to walk on foot. I heard that they used elders, women and children as shield against drones. We told them kill whoever you want it won't stop us liberating the land. They tried the same tactics against Saleebaan. Salbeebaan said the same thing. Kill the women and children, we are still going to liberate Xaradheere. We surrounded the rats and they want to ransom their lives with women and children.
Mate that's what I'm talking about. Shabaab are using the civilians as hostages in the outskirts of Ceel lahelay and Duduble MPs were against bombing the town outskirts so have withdrawn.

Mate that's what I'm talking about. Shabaab are using the civilians as hostages in the outskirts of Ceel lahelay and Duduble MPs were against bombing the town outskirts so have withdrawn.

I think that itself is an exaggeration. I am hearing reports that Al-shabab want to surrender. Anyone who dies fighting Al-shabab including civilians will enter heaven. Therefore, we won't even shed a tear for our mujahid or civilians. Duduble are more eager to kill these Al-Shabab pigs commanded by Abudwaaq Abu Muscab. This is the latest report from the front. Guul weyn, Al-Shabab have been completely crushed

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think that itself is an exaggeration. I am hearing reports that Al-shabab want to surrender. Anyone who dies fighting Al-shabab including civilians will enter heaven. Therefore, we won't even shed a tear for our mujahid or civilians. Duduble are more eager to kill these Al-Shabab pigs commanded by Abudwaaq Abu Muscab. This is the latest report from the front. Guul weyn, Al-Shabab have been completely crushed

Duduble journos that have been following the operation said they withdrew because they can't agree on drone strikes with SNA/QQ. They left Ceel Lahaley for sure.

Saleebaan and others have said bomb them wherever they are. Hence why you see the major progress. 70km captured in one day. Shabaab had Saleebaan elders and civilians hostage.

Duduble journos that have been following the operation said they withdrew because they can't agree on drone strikes with SNA/QQ. They left Ceel Lahaley for sure.

Saleebaan and others have said bomb them wherever they are. Hence why you see the major progress. 70km captured in one day. Shabaab had Saleebaan elders and civilians hostage.

Since this campaign started, we haven't even had a real fight with Al-shabab. We are in full control and terrorist threatening to kill civilians shows how desperate they are. The drones are killing them like dogs. And when they try to set up a trap, the drones tell us their location and start killing them. Here as with the Saleebaan front, the only casualties we see is from roadside IED's planted by Al-shabab. Therefore, we all walk on foot which slows us down. We should have captured Ceelbuur today, but we are slow because of walking. Saleebaan said to them do what you wish with civilians, we will liberate the land.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Since this campaign started, we haven't even had a real fight with Al-shabab. We are in full control and terrorist threatening to kill civilians shows how desperate they are. The drones are killing them like dogs. And when they try to set up a trap, the drones tell us their location and start killing them. Here as with the Saleebaan front, the only casualties we see is from roadside IED's planted by Al-shabab. Therefore, we all walk on foot which slows us down. We should have captured Ceelbuur today, but we are slow because of walking. Saleebaan said to them do what you wish with civilians, we will liberate the land.
Explain why the government retreated from Ceel-Lahaley?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Al-shabab are out numbered and surrounded like cage rats without food, water and medicine. We are going to kill them. Saleebaan said it best, listen video below.

nigga im from dhusamareb, duduble are back there. It doesn't mean shabaab aren't collapsing on other fronts but duduble couldn't advance into their territory and are back in our deegaans.

So they don't want drone strikes on UGUS because most of their soldiers there are Duduble, or did UGUS ordered them to stop the advances otherwise they will kill elders if they don't do that?

nigga im from dhusamareb, duduble are back there. It doesn't mean shabaab aren't collapsing on other fronts but duduble couldn't advance into their territory and are back in our deegaans.

Listen to me. The drones are doing the job for us. We don't even have to lift a finger. We just have to be careful of roadside bombs. They have already fled Ceelbuur and we will enter it soon.

So they don't want drone strikes on UGUS because most of their soldiers there are Duduble, or did UGUS ordered them to stop the advances otherwise they will kill elders if they don't do that?

It's just some fake news being spread by reer CBB. It is a cheap ploy as if it could stop the liberation of Somalia

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Looks like they took citizens hostage and are using them as cover. So the option is street to street fighting which the SNA are trying to avoid with the drone power available. Duduble wanted low civilian casualties and the SNA want low army casualties

Trending

Latest posts