HSM: Dastuurka waa la dhammeystirayaa, dalkuna horay ayuu u soconaaya

Jungle

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is on topic sxb it will be implented in dayniile first if anywhere. Thats all.

1000s of Murusade and Xawaadle receive their wage from Banaadir, Hirshabelle and especially SNA from the top down. Labadiina xaniiyo idin kuma yalaan aad abgaal qaab qabil ku soo weerartaan lol

Its quite shameful that you mention murusade having a coast when you know you dont.

Kuwait iyo kastuumo abgaal ee ku baxsheen iljeexda lol markaas aad argatay bada oo magan geliyo Mirinaayo ku timid goor dayniile lagaa soo bursaday.

This is on topic sxb it will be implented in dayniile first if anywhere. Thats all.

1000s of Murusade and Xawaadle receive their wage from Banaadir, Hirshabelle and especially SNA from the top down. Labadiina xaniiyo idin kuma yalaan aad abgaal qaab qabil ku soo weerartaan lol

Its quite shameful that you mention murusade having a coast when you know you dont.

Kuwait iyo kastuumo abgaal ee ku baxsheen iljeexda lol markaas aad argatay bada oo magan geliyo Mirinaayo ku timid goor dayniile lagaa soo bursaday.

We all love FGS. HSM lakin is incompetent. Ask the non Hiiraab Somalis on this thread what they think of HSM and Kheyre šŸ˜‚

As for your last paragraph your trying to do iskudir between HG and 3&9 which wonā€™t happen.

Furthemore I have literally got my own coastal settlement in lowershabele exclusively reserved for my grandfatherā€™s childeren ā€œONLYā€.

Trending