HSM: Dastuurka waa la dhammeystirayaa, dalkuna horay ayuu u soconaaya

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Every week new towns are being taken :bell:, this guys is a collosal failure, reminds me of the afghan president in 2021.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beenta iskadhaaf sxb. A temporary pause in operations doesn't mean anything.

This is a quote from mandera's county commissioner (full news article here):
Most of the AS members have crossed into Mandera as they run away from the ongoing crackdown in Somalia. We have activated our security response plan and we are tracking them down,” Mr Mariba warned.
It doesn't sound like we have an afghanistan type situation on our hands now does it?

cow

VIP
In order to finalize the Somali constitution, the federal gov needs to negotiate on key matters with the federal states. Xasan Sheekh does not want to seriously negotiate with Puntland because he knows he will lose.

Puntland will make strong arguments against:
  1. Moving away from a divided executive (President&PM) to a unitary executive model (President&VP).
  2. Limiting political parties to 2 instead of having a multiparty democracy.
  3. Changing the presidential term to 5 years from current 4 years.
  4. Changing vast portions of the existing constitution, often using less clear wording.
  5. Having the FGS run state/local elections.
  6. Giving the FGS powers over education, health, transportation, commerce etc… that are not in the current constitution.
  7. Many many other objections.
Xasan Sheekh knows that it is impossible for him to win a debate with Deni on any of this, so he wants to pass the new constitution as soon as he can.

He is begining to lose the confidence of MPs already so none of this is likely to happen.

Ulusow has already got it passed the house I believe. And why MJ against point 1.

Having PM/president is very bad model in somalia. I am surprised ulusow wants to get rid of it as a HAG PM in xamar is much more powerful then a darod PM on xamar.

Plus this is basically puntland vs SFG who has support from jubbaland,galnus, hiirshabeele and koonfur galbeed.

So I doubt you can do anything to stop it.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Ulusow has already got it passed the house I believe. And why MJ against point 1.

Having PM/president is very bad model in somalia. I am surprised ulusow wants to get rid of it as a HAG PM in xamar is much more powerful then a darod PM on xamar.

Plus this is basically puntland vs SFG who has support from jubbaland,galnus, hiirshabeele and koonfur galbeed.

Watch and learn my little bro, watch and learn.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

It seems you forget what happen when xaramjo wanted to apply his plan. Puntland equal half Somalia. :tocry:.

cow

VIP
It seems you forget what happen when xaramjo wanted to apply his plan. Puntland equal half Somalia. :tocry:.

I don't doubt you believe that with the stuff you write here.

But back to reality. Puntland is one fms there are 4 others that support the bunker government.

Also during president farmaajo term. You where being supported by

1) UAE
2) kenya
3) xalane mafia
4) hawiye

Today I am afraid you are all alone.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I don't doubt you believe that with the stuff you write here.

But back to reality. Puntland is one fms there are 4 others that support the bunker government.

Also during president farmaajo term. You where being supported by

1) UAE
2) kenya
3) xalane mafia
4) hawiye

Today I am afraid
Soomaali waxey ku maahmaahdaa “ama buur ahow ama buur ku tiirsow”. Nin weligii buur ahaa ayaad leedahay “you are all alone”. Waa gaf weyn run ahaanti.

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Trending

Latest posts