HS chamber of commerce visit Garacad Port

The greatest thing about Garacad port is it’s ownership. We did the hard work of producing hundreds of millions of dollars to own our own seaport rather than getting it from aabo UAE or Turkiye and accepting 30% ownership :trumpsmirk:

The Turks you see working in Garacad are simply hired operators, not owner-operators like in Aden Adde airport, Xamar seaport, and Decale Hotel

I want my fellow Somali Maxamed to take note of the benefit of owning your own infrastructure
Garacad is a success story.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
i have seen alot of mjs in Camden town to be honest they were the most open minded Daaroods and the nicest i have ever seen. Yes they r proud people not begging you shit but they are not close minded like Warsangali. I had a warsangali friend from carabaha and even those seamen were saying to him "why you are with this Hawiye guy " i said to him bro im not even Hawiye for Hawiye 🤣🤣

True, I see the frustration with my father when he watches Somalia, he just wants a nation he can be proud of and stand up to ajnabis that he has a name before he dies, but as the decades passs his face turns to no hope
Crying GIF

That's why I became clannish and hateful of HAG, was big factor seeing what it's done to my father hope n aspirations.

Lebron James Basketball GIF by NBA

The prospect of XL going all-in on PL owned ports led you to acknowledge their size in Xamar yaab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don’t let this site,especially a particular user who isn’t even from hiraan but jl, fool you :drakekidding: I have zero animosity towards xl, a clan that my immediate juffo/extended family intermarry with and have no problems with irl.Two neighbours business does not concern you:ufdup:

Horta aren’t you Ethiopian from Dollo:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Calaami I noticed with darods especially the older ones they don't care who rules as long as they have a nation that can be proud of and boast about their status to ajnabis. Where-as HAGS n SL are wired different and want to stop darod at all cost, we don't hold the same aspirations or goals is what I noticed. That's why I support Balkanize

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Don’t let this site,especially a particular user who isn’t even from hiraan but jl, fool you :drakekidding: I have zero animosity towards xl, a clan that my immediate juffo/extended family intermarry with and have no problems with irl.Two neighbours business does not concern you:ufdup:

Horta aren’t you Ethiopian from Dollo:pachah1:
My reer never left Somalia actually, a big misconception is that all RB live in Doollo. I’d say maybe 55-60% do, tops.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
@Calaami I noticed with darods especially the older ones they don't care who rules as long as they have a nation that can be proud of and boast about their status to ajnabis. Where-as HAGS n SL are wired different and want to stop darod at all cost, we don't hold the same aspirations or goals is what I noticed. That's why I support Balkanize
When you put yourself in their shoes, I can kinda almost see why they feel this way.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Calaami I think hamar is cursed and it won't change untill they ask for forgiveness and not boast n live in denial in manta laga goynayo for wat they done to the nation, we r heading into 40 years anniversary of HAG era longer then SYL/Siyad era combined, the laughing stock of the world FAILED STATE.

This thread summarises quite well why I laugh it off when people say Id00r are behind shabaab. Seems like all the SSpot Suugo Scientists agree that Bosaso benefits the most from Al-Shabaab.

@Calaami I think hamar is cursed and it won't change untill they ask for forgiveness and not boast n live in denial in manta laga goynayo for wat they done to the nation, we r heading into 40 years anniversary of HAG era longer then SYL/Siyad era combined, the laughing stock of the world FAILED STATE.
I think the terrorist led politics changed everything for Somalia. AY destroyed the itihad in the north, Ethiopia defeated them in gedo and the Americans neutralized them in jubooyinka through air strikes. The maxakiim who were seen as neutral By everyone in the south defeated every single clan south of mudug and Alshabab changed everything and conquered the defeated Hawiye and daarood in the south. This was the time madobe was chased away from kismaayo afamdow dhobley because his own OG raskamboni guys said we are not gonna help you because of qabiil.

This thread summarises quite well why I laugh it off when people say Id00r are behind shabaab. Seems like all the SSpot Suugo Scientists agree that Bosaso benefits the most from Al-Shabaab.
Bosaso benefited from muqdisho port being closed off from the 90s and abgaal having isbaaro all over middle shabeele. Hg control the lower shabele routes and people from the south trade peacefully with muqdisho as far as kenya its just gobolada dhexe including Hg who trade with bosaso. I can’t blame abgaal though its their way of check mate on hg for influence in muqdisho.

Bosaso benefited from muqdisho port being closed off from the 90s and abgaal having isbaaro all over middle shabeele. Hg control the lower shabele routes and people from the south trade peacefully with muqdisho as far as kenya its just gobolada dhexe including Hg who trade with bosaso. I can’t blame abgaal though its their way of check mate on hg for influence in muqdisho.
i don’t get the talk that middle shabelle only has isbaaro. There are many, if not more, isbaaro in Lower shabelle. This is a farmer who regularly travels from LS to xamar. I personally encountered many isbaaros when I traveled to afgooye A few times

i don’t get the talk that middle shabelle only has isbaaro. There are many, if not more, isbaaro in Lower shabelle. This is a farmer who regularly travels from LS to xamar. I personally encountered many isbaaros when I traveled to afgooye A few times

This is post shabaab am talking about before shabab. Now hg is not strong like they were before And Lower Shabeele has shanta caleemo galjecel jiido gare all with their own road isbaaro now. There isn’t massive traffic fro muqdisho port now with shabab burning trucks and isolating some towns in bay and bakool.

You just agreed with me my baguette munching friend.
:trumpsmirk:

You just agreed with me my baguette munching friend.
:trumpsmirk:
Shabab is gone from muqdisho baladweyne road and its getting worse apparently shabab was better inn that road they Had one isbaaro payment compared to now. Lower Shabeele is facing the same thing now hg is powerless and can’t do anything about the other clans doing isbaaro there. So yes I agree bosaso and now garacad will be taking more business from muqdisho now that shabab’s organized isbaaro is gone.

Shabab is gone from muqdisho baladweyne road and its getting worse apparently shabab was better inn that road they Had one isbaaro payment compared to now. Lower Shabeele is facing the same thing now hg is powerless and can’t do anything about the other clans doing isbaaro there. So yes I agree bosaso and now garacad will be taking more business from muqdisho now that shabab’s organized isbaaro is gone.
Reer Hiiraan will soon have options on the table, they are free to use what ever port they want. That is in my interest, but seems like others might not share that interest.

But you know you just said stability in the South is not in Boosaso's or Garacad's interest. And that they directly benefit from unstable South Somalia whether in the form of Al-Shabaab or highway bandits.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
100% Reer Cabudwaaq, Reer Galdogob and Reer DDSI and Hiiraan will use Garacad. Waalle Majeerteen have captured central economy nimanku caqli badana

Leonardo Dicaprio Leo GIF

Even Puntland produces food and has done so for years now, whether this is sustainable long-term and can meet the demand remains to be seen. Either way, we have farms to our left, that belong to Geri Koombe and Absame and we can buy from our trading partners in the South like Hiiraan, Koonfur Galbeed and of course, saving best for last, our twin-state- Jubbaland.

You have farms? We have farms.
You have a Port, we have 2.
You have Airports, we have multiple.

We don't need to create terrorism or support it to make coins, we leave that to those who are inherently, criminally inclined. So, set up your isbaaro and point your stubby hooves at us all day long.

:hillarybiz:

Reer Hiiraan will soon have options on the table, they are free to use what ever port they want. That is in my interest, but seems like others might not share that interest.

But you know you just said stability in the South is not in Boosaso's or Garacad's interest. And that they directly benefit from unstable South Somalia whether in the form of Al-Shabaab or highway bandits.
You’re making it seem like they’re making the south unstable to take business away from muqdisho. Its not really about hiiraan only even hg in gobolada dhexe use bosaaso for their saliid and sonkor . 🤣 its $5-10 cheaper to import from Bosaso than muqdisho because of the isbaaro. Its not like reer punt land are paying the abgaal generals and military in middle Shabeel to put dozens of isbaaro there. Hg have to pay dozens of abgaal isbaaro then like 2-3 xawaadle then 1 more hg. Xawaadle pay 1-3 hg isbaaro when importing from bosaso.

If middle Shabeele natives organize and get one or two good Check points and guarantee straight through traveling without another stop it will make hirshabele a prosperous state.