HS chamber of commerce visit Garacad Port

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
A group of high value businessmen and the Hirshabelle Chamber of Commerce have kicked off a working visit to Garacad Port, presumably to probe further investment in the port and usage of it.

You may wonder, “why not Mogadishu port?”. Well, the same thought occurred to me. Xamar is much closer to Beledweyne than Gaalkacyo, and even then Garacad is hours east of Gaalkacyo.

After exercising my journalist skills and making use of different contacts around Somalia I’ve come to the conclusion the noble Xawaadle clan are tired of corruption and isbaaro lifestyle and wish to work with nobility.

Guul, inshallah this is a long working business relationship. :trumpsmirk:

A group of high value businessmen and the Hirshabelle Chamber of Commerce have kicked off a working visit to Garacad Port, presumably to probe further investment in the port and usage of it.

You may wonder, “why not Mogadishu port?”. Well, the same thought occurred to me. Xamar is much closer to Beledweyne than Gaalkacyo, and even then Garacad is hours east of Gaalkacyo.

After exercising my journalist skills and making use of different contacts around Somalia I’ve come to the conclusion the noble Xawaadle clan are tired of corruption and isbaaro lifestyle and wish to work with nobility.

Guul, inshallah this is a long working business relationship. :trumpsmirk:
Smart decision Garacad port will be way bigger than Mogadishu

Reer hiraan have been using Bosaaso port for a very long time due to double tax by both Shabaab and FGS in Mogadishu-Beledweyne highway. Isbaaro is only a problem that arose past few months. It makes sense that they switched to Garcaad.

This shouldn't be a competition as the market is big enough for all but even if it is, it doesn't really affect Mogadishu port considering we have a larger market share consisting of Reer Galmudug, KGS, Middle Shabelle and, obviously the golden goose, Banadir. That port serves roughly 8 million people.

Also, all FMS should have a port apparently and i have been hearing of talks recently of a port north of Cadale. This will benefit Gode - Ferfer/Beledweyne - Jalalaqsi people more than reer S/Dhexe as we are perfectly content with using our Mogadishu port just next door.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Reer hiraan have been using Bosaaso port for a very long time due todouble tax by both Shabaab and FGS in Mogadishu-Beledweyne highway. Isbaaro is only a problem that arose past few months. It makes sense that they switched to Garcaad.

This shouldn't be a competition as the market is big enough for all but even if it is, it doesn't really affect Mogadishu port considering we have a larger market share consisting of Reer Galmudug, KGS, Middle Shabelle and, obviously the golden goose, Banadir. That port serves roughly 8 million people.

Also, all FMS should have a port apparently and i have been hearing of talks recently of a port north of Cadale. This will benefit Gode - Ferfer/Beledweyne - Jalalaqsi people more than reer S/Dhexe as we are perfectly content with using our Mogadishu port just next door.

It's good to be tied to each other thru trade(veggies/fruit from hiiraan), u use the port for imports. Equal relationship, no-one is superior. Give up on HAG, i thought u guys wud after they kicked u out from hamar using hiraab nonsense after us.

U really wasting ur time bro, i wouldnt give up long time ago if their was hope. No evidence exists of anything somali that is united that works not even religious, youth, women, civil, diaspora, sports. No matter any attempt they try to unify(15 failed national conferences) it collapses and that's wat hamar will lead too, sheild yaself n hiiraan n stand on ur own.

It's good to be tied to each other thru trade(veggies/fruit from hiiraan), u use the port for imports. Equal relationship, no-one is superior. Give up on HAG, i thought u guys wud after they kicked u out from hamar using hiraab nonsense after us.

U really wasting ur time bro, i wouldnt give up long time ago if their was hope. No evidence exists of anything somali that is united that works not even religious, youth, women, civil, diaspora, sports.

No matter any attempt they try it collapses and that's wat hamar will lead too, sheild yaself n hiiraan n stand on ur own.
I'm not XL. I'm the ruler of Hirshabelle, Banadir and the focking country. There's a difference :ufdup:

Also Hiraab did not kick out Xawaadle from Xamar. They were Caydiid's allies and then they fell out and Habargidir consequently fought them. Abgaal had nothing to do with that. Abgaal and Xawaadle never had a major clan war post 1991. In fact other than habargidir and caydiid's allies, Abgaal never had a clan war during the civil war with any other clan. Your Mj folks had more battles with other clan than us ( Isaaq, sacad , Mx in DDSI etc)

Last edited:
I'm not XL. I'm the ruler of Hirshabelle, Banadir and the focking country. There's a difference :ufdup:

Also Hiraab did not kick out Xawaadle from Xamar. They were caydiid allies and then they fell out and Habargidir consequently fought them. Abgaal had nothing to do with that. Abgaal and Xawaadle never had a major clan war before other than nomadic border skirmishes in our baadiyo
And Hirshabelle, banadir and Somalia is shithole because of u 😂

They are from Hiiraan good move. We mainly trade with PL and exchange goods with them. Garacad is perfect port for us quicker and and more secure. As Garacad port will be connected to Ethiopia i hope to import from it too through wardheer-Shilaabo-Feerfeer away from HG 🤣🤣

Hawadle used to had direct border with mx in the 50s HG replaced them so we have direct border with Bahgari via Kudur-Higlooley-Shilaabo i hope to build this XL-OG-Kablalax Highway in the future for trade and defence!
Screenshot_20230215-181315.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Also Hiraab did not kick out Xawaadle from Xamar. They were Caydiid's allies and then they fell out and Habargidir consequently fought them. Abgaal had nothing to do with that. Abgaal and Xawaadle never had a major clan war post 1991. In fact other than habargidir and caydiid's allies, Abgaal never had a clan war during the civil war with any other clan. Your Mj folks had more battles with other clan than us ( Isaaq, sacad , Mx in DDSI etc)

Yes abgaal is peaceful I give them that but i've heard rumors their area of mogadishu is crime ridden not 'clan war' know the difference. No-one is safe among abgaals areas in hamar. PL we battle cuz we have a nomadic culture but we can hold a peace too. Plus learn MJ culture we never 'invade' not since hobyo which was a time of 'colonial n regional scramble n expansionism'. Now the world order exists, we are very much defensive only and probably why the world sees PL as a mature state updating itself to geopolitical n global norms not joining terrorists or any global threat movement, If the global race n scramble starts, we will evolve to that also.

HG/Isaaq they come n seek drama, we never start it, but we do finish it

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
They are from Hiiraan good move. We mainly trade with PL and exchange goods with them. Garacad is perfect port for us quicker and and more secure. As Garacad port will be connected to Ethiopia i hope to import from it too through wardheer-Shilaabo-Feerfeer away from HG 🤣🤣

Hawadle used to had direct border with mx in the 50s HG replaced them so we have direct border with Bahgari via Kudur-Higlooley-Shilaabo i hope to build this XL-OG-Kablalax Highway in the future for trade and defence!
View attachment 254458

@Kheyre look at your autistic cousin. Kulaha I’d rather use Puntland port miles away than build a port in Cadale for reer HS. He’s starting to sound darood

@Kheyre look at your autistic cousin. Kulaha I’d rather use Puntland port miles away than build a port in Cadale for reer HS. He’s starting to sound darood
we are located between the Nothern Daarood and southern Hawiye if you don't know Hawiye including HG are in our east not in our North. Our North is DDS so of course Daarood side is better why we have to deal with Isbaaro and Shabaab. If we we build this Hawadle-Kablalax Highway from wardheer to Feerfeer things will change.
Screenshot_20230215-191310.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 254458

3B76F489-9725-4395-8CC4-97AC7732073C.jpeg

Yes, Feerfeer to Galdogob Highway and then straight to Garacad. We finally have a understanding with Cagjar who now lets us use these roads. What a smart move by XL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 254480
Yes, Feerfeer to Galdogob Highway and then straight to Garacad. We finally have a understanding with Cagjar who now lets us use these roads. What a smart move by XL.

More roads r going to be built in DDS once they link their imports n exports to Garacad. Hawadle will travel quicker to garacad then to abgaal cadale rough roads.

Bro, Cadale port won’t happen for at least the next 15 years. Until then Reer Hiiraan have to follow their interests in trading with their PL brothers.

There is also no roads they are all rough and worn out!

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP

A prince only rules a principality. Did you forget to update your name or smt?

Bro, Cadale port won’t happen for at least the next 15 years. Until then Reer Hiiraan have to follow their interests in trading with their PL brothers.

There is also no roads they are all rough and worn out!
Agreed. Abgaal businessmen based in S/Dhexe and xamar have no interest in cadale port due to our extremely close proximity to the capital’s port. XL can continue to travel 600km+ for Garcaad whilst reer S/dhexe will only travel for 1 hour/ 1 hour and half to Mogadishu port once the Mogadishu - Jowhar highway that is being financed by Qatar is complete. It reached Balcad a few days ago

Agreed. Abgaal businessmen based in S/Dhexe and xamar have no interest in cadale port due to our extremely close proximity to the capital’s port. XL can continue to travel 600km+ for Garcaad whilst reer S/dhexe will only travel for 1 hour/ 1 hour and half to Mogadishu port once the Mogadishu - Jowhar highway that is being financed by Qatar is complete. It reached Balcad a few days ago

Also, it’s gonna take time to finance the port not only Abgaal will be financing it but also XL.

What’s more important than the port itself is roads.

A Highway is a must from these points

Feerfeer - Beledweyne - Jalalaqsi - Mahaday - Jowhar - Cadale - Warsheikh - Balcad

Trending