How you noticed how all Blacks / African Americans look like clones.

Everyone whos caping for Black Americans has not been around them for long enough. They are uncivilized animals. Society would be better without them

You might as well called them moon crickets while you were at it.
:dead1:
black people got the most amount of variation of the races since if you mix someone else with black people their kids would be labelled black no matter how mixed they look
1 drop rule
others lose while we multiply. We are legion!

:dead1:
black people got the most amount of variation of the races since if you mix someone else with black people their kids would be labelled black no matter how mixed they look
1 drop rule
others lose while we multiply. We are legion!
1 in 3 human beings will be black in the near future and instead of sitting at the table with the landherees these guys want to be abused langaabs :mjkkk: :mjlaugh:

Is this true?
Sub-Saharan-Africa2%281%29-500x396.png

Everyone whos caping for Black Americans has not been around them for long enough. They are uncivilized animals. Society would be better without them
960x0.jpg

100% Brother.

Their culture promotes rewards surrounding negativity. Check out any current rapper or hip hop person.
Their culture rewards negativity, being broke is a point of pride, and jumping quickly to violence is looked at as a high status trait within their community. They even hate each other. There is no solidarity in the black community.
Blacks naturally have these tendencies anyway and it’s exploited to fuel the industrial private prison complex which is a trillion dollar industry in USA.

Wallahi I feel bad for Somali dudes like these he obviously has inferiority complex.

Look what he said:

Like African Americans don't have cultural variety. Rock and Roll was African American, They have finance experts too, athletic types What the F*CK the dominate sports you bighead motherf*cker, you even have Black goths, Rural Blacks too dude first Cowboys were Black, Techy Blacks too, SJW too, Conservative Blacks also, Technical Blacks too, Entrepreneurial Motherf*cker there is a Black billionaire from the States name one Somali billionaire, insane music variety???? Motherf*cker no one beats Blacks in music variety, Afro beats, Jazz, Rock and Roll, Techno it all started with Blacks ayeyda cun you silly hater.

Wallahi I feel bad for Somali brothers like you, get that Cadaan oozing from ur butthole out.

Blacks opened the door for us Somalis to get treated right in the Western world.
Living in America blacks are actually cool, I lived in LA and they are actually curious about where you're from, they also got mixed baddies, they niggas are starved bruh, they never grew around cultured madows. Dummies waaye, these people are an embarrassment to somalis on social media.

Wallahi I feel bad for Somali dudes like these he obviously has inferiority complex.

Look what he said:

Like African Americans don't have cultural variety. Rock and Roll was African American, They have finance experts too, athletic types What the F*CK the dominate sports you bighead motherf*cker, you even have Black goths, Rural Blacks too dude first Cowboys were Black, Techy Blacks too, SJW too, Conservative Blacks also, Technical Blacks too, Entrepreneurial Motherf*cker there is a Black billionaire from the States name one Somali billionaire, insane music variety???? Motherf*cker no one beats Blacks in music variety, Afro beats, Jazz, Rock and Roll, Techno it all started with Blacks ayeyda cun you silly hater.

Wallahi I feel bad for Somali brothers like you, get that Cadaan oozing from ur butthole out.

Blacks opened the door for us Somalis to get treated right in the Western world.
Nothing but fax from Cali as usual :dzmxmmb:

View attachment 105846
100% Brother.

Their culture promotes rewards surrounding negativity. Check out any current rapper or hip hop person.
Their culture rewards negativity, being broke is a point of pride, and jumping quickly to violence is looked at as a high status trait within their community. They even hate each other. There is no solidarity in the black community.
Blacks naturally have these tendencies anyway and it’s exploited to fuel the industrial private prison complex which is a trillion dollar industry in USA.
I dont think anyone is defending their culture, obviously they lack things like emphasise on education. But culture is not static, it evolves and changes. And African Americans are doing a lot better than 20 years ago.

You're clearly obsessed. lol. man said "sub culture" nigga are you telling us Somalis have variety? :dead: probably the least creative Africans

Trending