How you guys are preparing yourselves for somalia's future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcolm x said "the future belongs to the once who prepare today" something along that line but I just wanna hear how you guys are improving yourselves today what progress you guys have taken because to change something we must change ourselves and that the start of progress I wanna know your overall goal if you have one me myself it might sound crazy but I planned all my life till 60 but my main goal is to make money not just small money but enough to earn respect and make difference since money is universal language of success once I accomplished this since I have strength then turn to my second mission go back to my country but not to dwell in politics or demand power since politics is distraction but staying away from everyone else and silently educating the kids and bring jobs from other countries but my main goal is not education but jobs because what good does it do a child even if he/she can't get job at the end it waste of energy even if someone was to go back and make difference they must never get into politics because there are enemy of the states among us and they have masters they never wanna see us United because we are threat to them and the whole region. somalis United is a cancer to our enemy's but that my thoughts and few of my plans

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am studying a field that will be useful in developing the country.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once I graduate, I will remain in the west to gain work experience. I want to eventually start my own company and get NGO/government money to do development projects back home that are 100% free of corruption. Under budget and ahead of schedule is my target.
:fittytousand:
I also want to get a PhD at some point so that I can retire in Garowe as a university professor.
:banderas:

psyche

To each their own
Depends on how Somalia will look like in the future. If it is still a corrupt shithole then I probably just stay on the west.

But if that 1% chance that Somalia eventually gets it's shit together I might decide to get in to politics if they are able to separate clans from actual politics.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Depends on how Somalia will look like in the future. If it is still a corrupt shithole then I probably just stay on the west.

But if that 1% chance that Somalia eventually gets it's shit together I might decide to get in to politics if they are able to separate clans from actual politics.
I see people say this a lot - that they'll go back when the country fixes itself. But nothing can fix itself. Someone has to fix it. The EU, Amisom, Arabs, and the UN certainly won't fix it for us. And the fools back home responsible for the country's destruction won't as well.

It's our job to fix it. It's why Allah brought to countries that are at least two centuries ahead of ours in development. We're here to use these world class resources to save Somalia. That is our responsibility.

Exactly people are waiting for change instead of being the change the future starts now in whenever country you in you don't have to be in Somali to make difference but take the small steps

I know this the logistics side I been saving money to start logistics you only need software and certificate in u.s a your bring in big money

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Malcolm x said "the future belongs to the once who prepare today" something along that line but I just wanna hear how you guys are improving yourselves today what progress you guys have taken because to change something we must change ourselves and that the start of progress I wanna know your overall goal if you have one me myself it might sound crazy but I planned all my life till 60 but my main goal is to make money not just small money but enough to earn respect and make difference since money is universal language of success once I accomplished this since I have strength then turn to my second mission go back to my country but not to dwell in politics or demand power since politics is distraction but staying away from everyone else and silently educating the kids and bring jobs from other countries but my main goal is not education but jobs because what good does it do a child even if he/she can't get job at the end it waste of energy even if someone was to go back and make difference they must never get into politics because there are enemy of the states among us and they have masters they never wanna see us United because we are threat to them and the whole region. somalis United is a cancer to our enemy's but that my thoughts and few of my plans

I'm going into law, so if Somalia stabilizes I can assist in the nascent legal sector especially since my spoken Somali is fairly profisicent. But this will be in like 15 to 20 years, for the foreseeable near term future I see continuing political instability in Somalia and during that time I'll be more focused on estbalishing myself in the West. Somalia is a nice

Exactly people are waiting for change instead of being the change the future starts now in whenever country you in you don't have to be in Somali to make difference but take the small steps
Verily only those who change themselves can change anything else. How you spend each hour of the day is the forecast of the future, including dalkaaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending