How you guys are preparing yourselves for somalia's future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Somalia is a country heavily dependent on international agreements, which rely on a secular legal framework and not shariah. Shariah is for the dusty footed illiterate local mullah to adjugicate regarding the disputes of local peasants---not the type of legal career i envision for myself.
May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) guide you and us all to the straight path.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I've been working in the ship building industry for the past four years. I plan on establishing a ship building factory on Cape Gardafuul, the spot where the Gulf of Aden meets the Indian Ocean. That's prime location right there.
ma sha allah. bro what type of ships can you build. this could be big money. i can provide capital.

I partly agree with him because too many people have been killed due to rumors and superstition. sharia law has too much history of bloodshed, we don't want that for ourselves. just imagine a woman being accused of fornication, off with her head, we need to honor human life. I respect Islam but when people are being killed in the name of god and their private life, that is not Islam. plus as somali people, we need to get rid of Arab influence in our society, for example, Arabs have natural violence towards woman that sipped into our society through them from Islam

ma sha allah. bro what type of ships can you build. this could be big money. i can provide capital.
tell me any country that has sharia law that value human life, go to Saudi Arabia and see how they treat you kulah may Allah guide you we are rightfully guided

tell me any country that has sharia law that value human life, go to Saudi Arabia and see how they treat you kulah may Allah guide you we are rightfully guided

World

VIP
Call me selfish but I have no intention of helping anyone outside of my family.

When I move back to Somalia, it will be inshallah to retire and live a stress free life, with my own farm/ranch raising cattle, goats, sheeps and horses.

I’m just one person raised in the diaspora, doubt I can impact that much. I don’t believe I’m that important.

Call me selfish but I have no intention of helping anyone outside of my family.

When I move back to Somalia, it will be inshallah to retire and live a stress free life, with my own farm/ranch raising cattle, goats, sheeps and horses.

I’m just one person raised in the diaspora, doubt I can impact that much. I don’t believe I’m that important.

Good Luck doing that when they will beg for your $$$$. And if you don't pay up, enjoy their curses

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
saudi dont follow sharia. the closest country is brunei and it is one of the most peacefull countries in the world with total tax free economy and free health and education for all

saudi dont follow sharia. the closest country is brunei and it is one of the most peacefull countries in the world with total tax free economy and free health and education for all
nope I want an arab country with sharia law, that Asian country they are a lot more peaceful

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Saudi Arabia follows Sharia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts