How would your parents react if your significant other was ajanabi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How about if I'm having a relationship with an ajnabi at the moment?:wow1:

Going to conquer Beesha latinos and form my own qabiil:wow:

My mum wouldn't care that much depending on background. I think if cadaan or madow I'd get a confused look. I could even bring her a catholic chinese girl and she'd leave it to me without protest. My dad on the other hand would initially try to talk me out of it if she was a non-Muslim ajnabi. Relentlessly. Any Muslim girl would be fine. Race/ethnicity doesn't matter much to him, but the more conservative, the better. Eitherway, I would ultimately receive both their blessings Alhamdulillah.

Like that Xalimo that tweeted she was visiting a habayar in hospital who got the news her daughter was engaged and soon to be married to an cadaan:noneck: :wow1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't care about their opinion tbh. I made the decision of leaving a religion, and so i can also pick a girl that i like.
I love my parents, don't get me wrong but their opinion is not needed here:eating:

Apollo

VIP
0iUlnIL.jpg

Their main concern would be her religion.

They'd prefer to see me marry a Somali, however they'd definitely not want to see me marry a Madow, but other races/ethnic groups are completely fine. In the end, all that really matters is her religion & culture, race/ethnicity is not an issue.

Apollo

VIP
Their main concern would be her religion.

They'd prefer to see me marry a Somali, however they'd definitely not want to see me marry a Madow, but other races/ethnic groups are completely fine.

Somalis are also racist towards Jews and to a lesser extent East Asians and Pale European Whites (epithets like Indhoyhar, Do0faar, Gaal etc).

Somalis are also racist towards Jews and to a lesser extent East Asians and Pale European Whites.
True, however that hatred towards Jews & Europeans is only political. Marriage with them is not taboo, as long as they convert to Islam or allow the children to be raised as Muslims.

The hatred Somalis have for Madows has a racial dimension to it, for example many Somalis believe they're superior to Madows simply by the virtue of having Caucasoid features. They have similar feelings towards East Asians as well.

Apollo

VIP
True, however that hatred towards Jews & Europeans is only political.

The hatred Somalis have for Madows has a racial dimension to it, for example many Somalis believe they're superior to Madows simply by the virtue of having Caucasoid features. They have similar feelings towards East Asians as well.

Somalis in the West are surrounded by white people and many of them have developed negative views of whites. Especially the older ones (your parents/aunts/uncles etc).

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
my mom would disown me without hesitation she wouldn't even want me to marry outside my qabil so imagine a cadaan. My mom is a qabilist btw

Somalis in the West are surrounded by white people and many of them have developed negative views of whites. Especially the older ones (your parents/aunts/uncles etc).
Again, the hatred is different. They'll have hatred towards Whites on the grounds of culture, history, religion etc.

Hatred for Madows & to a certain extent east asians is largely based on race.

Apollo

VIP
Incorrect. The hatred they have for Whites is far more political than it is on race.

Madow hatred is far more rooted in race.

What about Somalis who say this to Somalis who are going to marry whites: ''Your kids won't look anything like you'', ''People will think you are the babysitter'' etc that's all racial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending