How would your parents react if your significant other was ajanabi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Not towards hawiye tho. That is recent
Not it’s not. It’s been used since the 90s. I grew up in the 90s and was born and raised in one of the largest Somali diasporas in the west. Most of you were born after the genocide took place in 1994. It’s like when that kid World said he was alive in the 90s but said he was born in 1999 but could tell me about Black Hawk down. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Sambuus

Inactive
Why should my dad and mom choose who I want to marry? If he’s Muslim it doesn’t matter. But I personally would never marry a Madow or a Cadaan. Never ever :susp:

Sambuus

Inactive
warsengali are a small irrelevant tribe small enough she doesn't even have a name for them she knows I doubt I will come across a warsang3ij my life lmfaoo
They’re not small. They do not live in places where Somalis dominate. Cause they’re not broke and live in countries with good welfare. I remember when me and my family went to Turkey, Antalya for a trip. We meet a warsangeli family there, wallahi. They lived in America. In Sweden the isaaq’s are embarrassing, come collect your cousins

My parents would probably disown me looool, especially my mom. She has talked shit about literally every race of men out there.

According to her, Arab men will apparently beat me, black and Latino men will run off on me, and white men will steal my kids. My mom's racism is without any shame or hesitation.
:mjlol:

My parents would probably disown me looool, especially my mom. She has talked shit about literally every race of men out there.

According to her, Arab men will apparently beat me, black and Latino men will run off on me, and white men will steal my kids. My mom's racism is without any shame or hesitation.
:mjlol:
Its valid. Thats all they hear from those groups. Peoples experience should me learned from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending