How would your parents react if your significant other was ajanabi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Somalis who say this to Somalis who are going to marry whites: ''Your kids won't look anything like you'', ''People will think you are the babysitter'' etc that's all racial.
Having Children with Women from foreign Caucasoid groups will obviously result in Somali children that will look different from the standard Somali look, but most Somalis usually don't take issue with it as long as it's a Somali Father+Ajanbi Mother relationship and the kids will still have Caucasoid features.

Somali society usually only takes issue with mixed kids when Somalis mix with Madows, since their features are dominant.

Apollo

VIP
Having Children with Women from foreign Caucasoid groups will obviously result in Somali children that will look different from the standard Somali look, but most Somalis usually don't take issue with it as long as it's a Somali Father+Ajanbi Mother relationship and the kids will still have Caucasoid features.

Somali society usually only takes issue with mixed kids when Somalis mix with Madows, since their features are dominant.

Whites are just as dominant against Horners. They turn a Somali into looking North African. Removing the Horner look.*

*Not all, but often the case.

Of the foreign races, I'd say Indians are the weakest against Somalis. Somali + Indian = Somali with slightly different hair.

Whites are just as dominant against Horners. They turn a Somali into looking North African. Removing the Horner look.*

*Not all, but often the case.

Of the foreign races, I'd say Indians are the weakest against Somalis. Somali + Indian = Somali with slightly different hair.
True, but let's be real with ourselves...

Somalis only take issue when the Kids look Madow, due to the Madow admixture.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No. Lakiin my people and issaq are good to eachother.
So she probably would accept men.
Not a lot of women who are qabailist
you don't understand my mom is very racist she don't accept others she throws derogatory words on anyone that isn't isaaq she called them faqash or hutu for hawiye

Not true, many Somalis especially the older generation think Cadaans are ugly and strange, too foreign.
BS.

The hatred they have for Whites is largely different to the hatred they have for Madows. When Somalis insult Whites, they largely only refer to the degenerate culture they practice nowadays and their political domination of the World, whereas the insults they have for Madows is largely based on race & their place in the racial hierarchy, such as by calling them "Adoon" & other insults for their features.

You can't deny reality.

Nah. I agree with @SOMALI GENERAL
My parents would act different between cadaan iyo Madow.
They would be cool with cadaan. As for Madow my dad would be like your kids are not somali. Do your kids a favor.
Exactly. If you bring home a nice, cultured & Islamic Cadaan girl then they'd welcome her with open arms.

Same goes for Women from other Caucasoid groups.

BS.

The hatred they have for Whites is largely different to the hatred they have for Madows. When Somalis insult Whites, they largely only refer to the degenerate culture they practice nowadays and their political domination of the World, whereas the insults they have for Madows is largely based on race & their place in the racial hierarchy, such as by calling them "Adoon" & other insults for their features.

You can't deny reality.
I have never heard my mom say anything good about Madow. Only Madow she says are good looking are mixed. As for whites you are right its their culture we have issues. The blacks are still worse in their eyes. Blacks are more degenerate than cadaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending