How would you feel as a male if your wife makes more money than you?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's like you lot have a sixth sense for these things lol. It's amazing how you guys can see through fake confidence and false "alpha male" bravado though.

Again walaal its biology. Yeng meeting Ying.

Just like in the chemistry elements there is positive elements and negative elements, so is sexual negatives and positives.

We can smell bs from far. But there are other women who know what they want. They marry beta men to have babies. There is a mission impossible plan.

For example i know a girl friend who married a beta on purpose to have kids. She has three now. They are divorcing. He brags to my husband that him and his wife are best friends .They smoke shiisha together with her galfriends.

I never express my opinions in real life. I save it for my bad thoughts sinful confessions.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The farax in me would think she was whoring herself and that I couldn't compete with that

But when I'm not thinking like a farax it wouldn't bother me one bit. There are thousands of people who earn more than me and so why would I begrudge someone from my own household.

u r younger than 24 aint u?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1588349157615.png

Trending

Latest posts