How would you feel as a male if your wife makes more money than you?

Money is just one aspect , they could be lacking in the bedroom , the ***** probably found someone who makes her tingle emotionally. Many factors
If you make the bare minimum it's all emotional/bedroom related. I've seen fucking jobless bums have women wrapped around their little finger and live with them rent-free. Orgasms are a hell of a drug for some women lool.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you make the bare minimum it's all emotional/bedroom related. I've seen fucking jobless bums have women wrapped around their little finger and live with them rent-free. Orgasms are a hell of a drug for some women lool.

Walaahi i am not trolling when i say, we just need the perfect intimacy. I use that word because it is ramadhan

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
oh wait you are a girl:chrisfreshhah::dead1:

Bye!

1588340580524.png

C-Town

#CT1
Thats the legendary basra , he/shes been on forums since 1996 or something type " basra somnet " on google.
i knew he/she has no life IT was just making up lie after lie about me and after i corrected her she said 3x bye and kept coming back to my threads like tf :chrisfreshhah:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i knew he/she has no life IT was just making up lie after lie about me and after i corrected her she said 3x bye and kept coming back to my threads like tf :chrisfreshhah:

My left naasso is older than your hooyo

Walaahi i am not trolling when i say, we just need the perfect intimacy. I use that word because it is ramadhan
100% lool, all the bullshit arguments, b.tchy attitude etc all boils down to that. Can I ask you something eedo, why do women get so repulsed by nice, hardworking passive guys?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
100% lool, all the bullshit arguments, b.tchy attitude etc all boils down to that. Can I ask you something eedo, why do women get so repulsed by nice, hardworking passive guys?

Walaal i can't explain it. And believe me if Basra can't explain things, it is mythical. All i can say, it is biological.

For example, i am surrounded by women, beta men, gay men etc etc

I seriously do not understand alpha hyper masculine men. I observe them like i will observe a gorilla. I am in awe of them. I record and watch their every move, trying to figure out what they are and what they is.

Walaal i can't explain it. And believe me if Basra can't explain things, it is mythical. All i can say, it is biological.

For example, i am surrounded by women, beta men, gay men etc etc

I seriously do not understand alpha hyper masculine men. I observe them like i will observe a gorilla. I am in awe of them. I record and watch their every move, trying to figure out what they are and what they is.
It's like you lot have a sixth sense for these things lol. It's amazing how you guys can see through fake confidence and false "alpha male" bravado though.

Sol

?
not being mad but i think the man would be feeling weird because she is providing the most for the family
True ofc you want to be the one providing for your family but everything depends on context if you are some qashiin that does nothing and just sits at home whilst your wife is carrying the whole household on her back then yes I agree with you. But It all depends on the gap between wages and what profession both have really depends on the person and their mentality. Some people are fine being the smaller gear in the family. I had a professor in Uni who taught us CAD who had a husband who was a librarian and they were both in their 60s and he would come pick her up from time to time and both of them had a loving relationship so it can work out

Last edited:

Trending